Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2017, 03:27 PM

9,702 posts, read 10,069,375 times

Advertisements

Jesus said ...``See I have told you in advance , so if they tell you , There He is in the wilderness do not go out or Here He is in the wilderness do not go out or He is in the inner rooms do not believe it ...For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west , so will be the coming of the son of man `` ......................... see Jesus said Don`t believe it there will come many false Christ Follow Jesus for the truth .......Matthew 24:26
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2017, 04:01 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,487,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
All that oppose the love of God and each other is Anti-Christ.
Well, that is pretty simple...I always say to my friends that are confused (they just happen to be Jewish)..."Look, if it is not
loving and kind and forgiving...if it is angry and indignant it is the ego! And not godly or from the Holy Spirit.''
Life is really very simple.

Old 08-08-2017, 04:04 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,487,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Jesus said ...``See I have told you in advance , so if they tell you , There He is in the wilderness do not go out or Here He is in the wilderness do not go out or He is in the inner rooms do not believe it ...For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west , so will be the coming of the son of man `` ......................... see Jesus said Don`t believe it there will come many false Christ Follow Jesus for the truth .......Matthew 24:26
Yes. I believe the Gift from the Holy Spirit of discernment helps.
I find it to be an amazing addition to my life ...like a meter has been placed in my chest!!!!
Uncanny.

Old 08-08-2017, 04:33 PM

64,035 posts, read 40,340,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Well, that is pretty simple...I always say to my friends that are confused (they just happen to be Jewish)..."Look, if it is not
loving and kind and forgiving...if it is angry and indignant it is the ego! And not godly or from the Holy Spirit.''
Life is really very simple.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:17 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,870,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
you live in Israel ? just to get this strait , you are calling Zev a liar?
Im Jewish and yes im calling this Zev guy a liar.

Old 08-08-2017, 05:45 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,455,848 times
Quote:
All that oppose the love of God and each other is Anti-Christ.
Quote:
good luck with that . better tie off that piece of meat to a rope , maybe you need to look at a chain even because that that one is going to be tough to get back up.

you said squat and mean less in all that mystical nonsense.
Just get some pampers and tie off that chunk of Meat because it's going down tough and coming back up tougher and that alone is going make make you leave a deposit in your pants.
People will be rioting in the streets trying to kill God's two witnesses because they think they have a better definition of what love is than God does.

They will for three days party in the streets when those witnesses die . tie off that meat, because you ain't ready . then the end comes and we ain't even talking freakiness yet.. we just taking about a Love fest. because mans definition and God's definition of love will be and always have been in opposition. They crucified and burned at the stake and or stoned the only loving men who ever existed and always have .
How old are you? And where did you learn to speak English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD59aNTWSio

Old 08-08-2017, 11:23 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,747,935 times
Quote:
How old are you? And where did you learn to speak English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD59aNTWSio
dah ok not from you! I guess i'm not smart enough to understand .
besides I am a seer and not a writer.

.. and aren't you one who never sees God.. hey let me know when you see something that needs explaining ok? because I just might be able to help you because I'm real smart like that. and since you
are not then you can ask me when you see something you can't explain ok..

Old 08-08-2017, 11:43 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,455,848 times
Quote:
dah ok not from you! I guess i'm not smart enough to understand .
besides I am a seer and not a writer.

.. and aren't you one who never sees God.. hey let me know when you see something that needs explaining ok? because I just might be able to help you because I'm real smart like that. and since you
are not then you can ask me when you see something you can't explain ok..

A fortune teller?

Old 08-09-2017, 12:05 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,747,935 times
Quote:
A fortune teller?
well a wordy or worldly person night say that but I said it correct for historical views.. and Biblical views also known as prophetess but not quite ......a seer is more of "a watcher" a witnesser of a thing. .....it is usually one who is into a more oral presentation . but I don't do either of those well. But OH I do see well... considering I am blind as a bat in real life. but I can see lots of things others don't including Jesus and his crew and I see them Often.

but I have seen his fingerprints in most everything in nature and life my whole life .
but now I see him by those same fingerprints.

like I told Rbbi1 about you guys earlier today privately about how you all have all 4 tires in the same ruts in the road. well worn ruts.. it seems Jesus gets his wheels caught in some other ruts too. hum Rbbi1 ? it makes it easy to see him or " his living people" and "his angels" though I put it together well after he has been someplace ...it takes me about an hour after he leaves before I put the patterns together. but we all have same ruts we fall into ..and we all have the same patterns that we rely on , you know tell's . someone who see's can see a tell. and those who know his word well can see his ruts too..
but what I see of you is your tail

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-09-2017 at 12:14 AM..

Old 08-09-2017, 12:15 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,833,131 times
This is one of the most disrepectfull sianders I've heard of a man that truly stood in the community. To slander a teacher such as this shows how foolish the world has become.
His students have only been ostracized for carrying the promise of ressurection.
And hold dear to their heart the truth of the matter.

Such threads as these are nothing more than a cowards attempt to dissuade the faithfull.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity