Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 09:45 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,736,647 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NePfQHzsDvM
discuss...

we are getting closer....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2017, 09:56 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,855,970 times
FALSE. We do not but thanks for trying.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
FALSE. We do not but thanks for trying.
you live in Israel ? just to get this strait , you are calling Zev a liar?

Old 08-08-2017, 09:58 AM

33,331 posts, read 26,530,181 times
The followers of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson who died in 1994 are claiming that he has resurrected. His followers, at least some of them, had claimed that he was the Messiah and would rise again. The claims that Schneerson has resurrected are not true of course and this person on the video, Zev, who is a Messianic Jew, is refuting those false claims. Here is an article about it.

Has Rabbi Schneerson been resurrected? | RaptureForum.net

Old 08-08-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
The followers of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson who died in 1994 are claiming that he has resurrected. His followers, at least some of them, had claimed that he was the Messiah and would rise again. The claims that Schneerson has resurrected are not true of course and this person on the video, Zev, who is a Messianic Jew, is refuting those false claims. Here is an article about it.

Has Rabbi Schneerson been resurrected? | RaptureForum.net
That is at least interesting considering the times and new testament prophesy , and REV 12 in the sky.... it is definitely worthy of watching and praying about in the coming years . it may or may not go anyplace. but it sure is worthy of prayerfully watching what does happen with this subject .
what is most amazing to me is that Saturn is in the constellation Ophiuchus and that should mean that antichrist is here pretending to be christ/ the serpent slayer .
I but I don't think he can be revealed until Dec or Jan during the sun /light/knowledge is in Ophiuchus/ The serpent slayer .

while Jupitar/king has circling in virgo/ the church/ Kingdoms getting ready to be birthed ... saturn/satan has been circling in Ophiuchus ... it has been very disconcerting to say the least. that with all the miracles going around... who is whom is a valid question. I am just not smart enough and it seems my pay grade isn't high enough ...to even answer and have had to throw my self on the mercies of our Father. but without the word there is no hope in a sanity to hang hope on , for what is about to bust loose .

because if Satan is out there working miracles and if your seeing major mind bending miracles that can leave you completely speechless..( yes speechless ) ... wow so who is whom and what is up and what is down and ..... the only chance any of us have is to know him who is our creator and know his voice and know his spirit and know his word and you better have all three of those down in your very core and pray for His discernment . Because stuff about to get freaky and chewing meat of mans denial/ "knowledge" is about to end all who will try and stand on that insanity when presented with the freaky coming. it is Just at levels no one is ready for . SO please all repent and know your word and know Him who is life and his spirit like the back of your own hand. because stuff is about to get real freaky, like creation bending kinds of freaky. windows of heaven and spirit open and closing kinds of freaky. you ain't ready to see that or explain it kinds of freaky.

so the stars say satan is here pretending to be the promised one the whole world waited for since Eve . so I know freaky is coming people.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-08-2017 at 11:48 AM..

Old 08-08-2017, 11:51 AM

the Lord didn't even start showing me the freaky stuff until I had my feet planted squarely on his word and his promises and he knew I was planted .. always trying to come into agreement with his word.. which is the very definition of repentance.. . so there is where I hang my hope on his word and on his promises and on his feasts as pictures of his promises and on his love . but I don't know if that means that any given day I am not seeing satan's work and or the Lord work.. I haven't learned to discern one kind from another kind of miracle / altering reality , yet and neither do know when I need to know the difference . trust me when I say we really want milk.
all those wise guys who think they want meat are about to poop their diapers. tie a string on that chunk of meat because that baby is about to swallow that thing.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-08-2017 at 12:07 PM..

Old 08-08-2017, 12:23 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,401,549 times
All that oppose the love of God and each other is Anti-Christ.

Old 08-08-2017, 02:05 PM

63,924 posts, read 40,194,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post

Old 08-08-2017, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
good luck with that . better tie off that piece of meat to a rope , maybe you need to look at a chain even because that that one is going to be tough to get back up.

you said squat and mean less in all that mystical nonsense.
Just get some pampers and tie off that chunk of Meat because it's going down tough and coming back up tougher and that alone is going make make you leave a deposit in your pants.
People will be rioting in the streets trying to kill God's two witnesses because they think they have a better definition of what love is than God does.

They will for three days party in the streets when those witnesses die . tie off that meat, because you ain't ready . then the end comes and we ain't even talking freakiness yet.. we just taking about a Love fest. because mans definition and God's definition of love will be and always have been in opposition. They crucified and burned at the stake and or stoned the only loving men who ever existed and always have .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-08-2017 at 02:48 PM..

Old 08-08-2017, 02:59 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,500,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
That is at least interesting considering the times and new testament prophesy , and REV 12 in the sky.... it is definitely worthy of watching and praying about in the coming years . it may or may not go anyplace. but it sure is worthy of prayerfully watching what does happen with this subject .
what is most amazing to me is that Saturn is in the constellation Ophiuchus and that should mean that antichrist is here pretending to be christ/ the serpent slayer .
I but I don't think he can be revealed until Dec or Jan during the sun /light/knowledge is in Ophiuchus/ The serpent slayer .

while Jupitar/king has circling in virgo/ the church/ Kingdoms getting ready to be birthed ... saturn/satan has been circling in Ophiuchus ... it has been very disconcerting to say the least. that with all the miracles going around... who is whom is a valid question. I am just not smart enough and it seems my pay grade isn't high enough ...to even answer and have had to throw my self on the mercies of our Father. but without the word there is no hope in a sanity to hang hope on , for what is about to bust loose .

because if Satan is out there working miracles and if your seeing major mind bending miracles that can leave you completely speechless..( yes speechless ) ... wow so who is whom and what is up and what is down and ..... the only chance any of us have is to know him who is our creator and know his voice and know his spirit and know his word and you better have all three of those down in your very core and pray for His discernment . Because stuff about to get freaky and chewing meat of mans denial/ "knowledge" is about to end all who will try and stand on that insanity when presented with the freaky coming. it is Just at levels no one is ready for . SO please all repent and know your word and know Him who is life and his spirit like the back of your own hand. because stuff is about to get real freaky, like creation bending kinds of freaky. windows of heaven and spirit open and closing kinds of freaky. you ain't ready to see that or explain it kinds of freaky.

so the stars say satan is here pretending to be the promised one the whole world waited for since Eve . so I know freaky is coming people.
Revelation 12 is about every overcomer.

Revelation 2 promises the mature Christians who has raised a mature firstfruit who becomes brethren to Christ that he will rule the nations with a rod of iron, he becomes born again and his child is aught up to heaven. After this child is born again and caught up to heaven, the enemy goes seeking their siblings which happen to be all those who keep the commandments of God and who have the testimony of Jesus.

Revelation 12
17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Each bride of Christ has a seed given them, and through the study of the law and the prophets this seed turned into a child and that child was fed the milk of the word until he matured to eat the meat of the word and Satan goes after all those who keep the commandments who also have matured sons who will be brethren of Christ.

Christianity under the crown of the ten kings of the ten lost tribes commit civil war against the people of Judah who love the commandments of God and keep them and who have the testimony of Jesus.

The Gentiles in the Gentile court are not counted in Revelation 11 because they are not a part of the two sections of the temple proper. The call goes out to measure the temple proper by the counting of the people who stand within the Holy place and the Holy of Holies. But all those who remain gentiles are left standing in the outer court and they are not counted with the people of God when the temple is measured, and Revelation 12 is going into what happens when Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur happen to a person who is becoming a born again child of God and how that child is formed in a person after much study and then is separated and caught up to God in the wheat harvest and now he has come to Rosh Hashanah.

Revelation 12 just as Revelation 11, and Revelation 7, they all begin on Tishri 1. on Rosh Hashanah and each one is showing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur when a person is visited by God, because these are God's visitation days as a person walks in his fall holy days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity