Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2017, 07:30 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,495,513 times

Advertisements

Jesus: "He who hates his brother is a murder, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."

Maybe people should take more seriously when people say(post) things on social media (where reportedly ABC is getting their info from) ... like this post for instance in a different OP:
"I thought I made this quite clear:

I don't hate religion - or Christianity.

I hate fundies."

Last edited by twin.spin; 11-06-2017 at 07:43 AM..

Old 11-06-2017, 07:43 AM

1,196 posts, read 753,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Jesus: "He who hates his brother is a murder, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him."
regardless of what his reason, killing is wrong. we are living in the "last days", so I'm not shocked. satan will come hard, because he knows his time is short. and since he doesn't care about Anyone in Heaven. he sure wouldn't care about imperfect humans, "Christians" or not.

Old 11-06-2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
regardless of what his reason, killing is wrong. we are living in the "last days", so I'm not shocked. satan will come hard, because he knows his time is short. and since he doesn't care about Anyone in Heaven. he sure wouldn't care about imperfect humans, "Christians" or not.
The larger point is two fold:

1) Jesus is quite clear that what precedes the action is the thought and that no less just as wrong.

2) If ABC is to be believed, the shooter made his thoughts known about hating religious people on social media.
Why do the very same people who are bewildered about such travesties are surprised when the perpetrator who declares that he hates religious on social media only to carry out that hate to it's fruition?

Would it not been better for anyone who knows of such posts on social media to alert the appropriate people of "hey somethings not right here ... take this seriously" instead of ignoring it?

This post is still active in a different OP in CD "about " Christianity:

I hate fundies."

Last edited by twin.spin; 11-06-2017 at 08:09 AM..

Old 11-06-2017, 08:18 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
The larger point is two fold:

1) Jesus is quite clear that what precedes the action is the thought and that no less just as wrong.

2) If ABC is to be believed, the shooter made his thoughts known about hating religious people on social media.
Why do the very same people who are bewildered about such travesties are surprised when the perpetrator who declares that he hates religious on social media only to carry out that hate to it's fruition?

Would it not been better for anyone who knows of such posts on social media to alert the appropriate people of "hey somethings not right here ... take this seriously" instead of ignoring it?

This post is still active in a different OP in CD "about " Christianity:

I hate fundies."
Why not attribute the quote to the proper person twin-thing, if you have the guts.

Or you can just continue your slimy, Gollum-like ways and try to smear by inference.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Why not attribute the quote to the proper person twin-thing, if you have the guts.

Or you can just continue your slimy, Gollum-like ways and try to smear by inference.
a person that openly identifies themselves as a pig doesn't need to have their name attributed to their quotes ... their squealing identifies themselves clear enough.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:17 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,945,679 times
The godless are bound by nothing and capable of anything.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:26 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,945,679 times
The antichrist will have this same vitriol toward Bible believers too, and the God-haters will join in to put Christians to death. It's all laid out in the Book of Revelation.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:26 AM

16,675 posts, read 15,676,579 times
Why is it such a burden for people to look and see if a thread has already been started on a topic before starting a new one? This is ridiculous! Twice in one day.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...d-springs.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity