Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 12:57 PM

20,454 posts, read 12,836,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You equate voting for a candidate as supporting their sexual abuse of women.

I do not support any man, or woman who abuses women and children, regardless of political affiliation.

Do you agree? Or, do you support abusive men, or women, because they affiliate with a particular party?

Trump, Moore, Clinton, Wiener, Conyers, Franken, Farenthold. Murdoch, O'Reilly, Weinstein, Lauer, et al. I support none of them.

Do you?
Liberals do (bolded above).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2017, 01:21 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,958,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
From The Bible:

12. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey the lusts thereof:

13. neither present your members unto sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves unto God, as alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under law, but under grace. (Roman 6)
Keep preaching the truth. Jesus said, "Go and sin no more" and the Scriptures confirm it.

Romans 6
[14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
[15] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
[16] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
[17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
[18] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:38 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,629,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiej View Post
Liberals do (bolded above).
Christian men are falling all over themselves trying to justify abuse of women and children by Trump and Moore. It tells me about them and their fundamentalist beliefs.

Liberals? I see you are trying to smoke screen the issue of abuse by Christians based on political leanings. Not happening.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No, you don't got it....more like clueless to what I said, it appears. Peace
Yes, I do have it. No need to be ashamed about your sexual identity. You identify as a woman, however you were born male.

That is what I got from the mumble jumble you wrote. Your writings make sense now.

No worries.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:47 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,956,852 times
Quote:

That is what I got from the mumble jumble you wrote. Your writings make sense now.
You are mistaken....or tongue firmly planted in cheek.

Old 12-17-2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
You are mistaken....or tongue firmly planted in cheek.
You mean her writings still don't make sense?

Old 12-17-2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Christian men are falling all over themselves trying to justify abuse of women and children by Trump and Moore. It tells me about them and their fundamentalist beliefs.

Liberals? I see you are trying to smoke screen the issue of abuse by Christians based on political leanings. Not happening.
Liberal Christians voted for Bill Clinton, yet rail against President Trump. That’s hypocrisy.

Old 12-17-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Liberal Christians voted for Bill Clinton, yet rail against President Trump. That’s hypocrisy.
And? Your point? I will not allow you to diminish women standing up now based on poor decisions made by others in the past.

If Christians voted for William Jefferson Clinton knowing he was an abuser of women you would be correct. Feel better now?

However that does not diminish the dozens of women who are standing up to men in power who used that power to abuse them.

I believed my sisters then, and I believe them now. I watched Anita Hill testify. I listened to Juanita Broderick and Paula Jones. I believed them.

All better, jimmie?

Old 12-17-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
And? Your point? I will not allow you to diminish women standing up now based on poor decisions made by others in the past.

If Christians voted for William Jefferson Clinton knowing he was an abuser of women you would be correct. Feel better now?

However that does not diminish the dozens of women who are standing up to men in power who used that power to abuse them.

I believed my sisters then, and I believe them now. I watched Anita Hill testify. I listened to Juanita Broderick and Paula Jones. I believed them.

All better, jimmie?
My point has nothing to do with women specifically, but rather liberal Christian hypocrisy.

Old 12-17-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
My point has nothing to do with women specifically, but rather liberal Christian hypocrisy.
You conflate the issues. I am interested in men standing up for women who are brave enough to speak out. Christian men can lead the way, and they are failing miserably.

These men, like you are more interested in whatabout-ism. But, but... the liberals... That ship has sailed, jimmie.

Rather than cry in your Bible about Clinton, you should be standing with women who speak about men abusing them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity