Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 03:43 AM

32,533 posts, read 22,186,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
You are simply introducing DOUBT into the equation. One of the devils best tools and it worked on Eve in the garden. Believers know ONLY God could have inspired the Bible, human reasoning is just foolishness........
Since there is no Devil in Judaism nor in our bible, it doesn't exist...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Did you speak up for tzaphkiel when she showed Courage in confessing Yeshua is her savior?

Anav by Jennifer Ross
She did what?...And what does this have to do with what I have posted?...

Old 01-21-2018, 09:05 AM

22,866 posts, read 19,489,010 times
Quote:
Did you speak up for tzaphkiel when she showed Courage in confessing Yeshua is her savior?
Whoever you are, this is not true about me.
So stop saying it. It is offensive and insulting to me.

Those are your inaccurate words and not me at all. The very brief phase I went through ended when I found out all the teachings credited to jc that caught my eye were from the Torah, and when I found out I am Jewish.

I am Jewish. jc is not part of my life and is not any part of Judaism. And Richard displays a lot of learning and courage in his own path. Please dont speak untruths about others.

Also the link you post is a Crstn article. It is not Judaism. It is not Torah. It is a deliberate deception and it is deliberate dishonesty and you have been around long enough to know that.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 09:24 AM..

Old 01-21-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
The Torah warns of the hairy mantle of deceit...
There is no greater deceit than for crstns to lie about Torah. The Torah is not yours. The Torah is Jewish. It is not crstn. so stop deliberately deceiving and stick to your own texts.

Since the Torah is not yours, you don't understand it and you have zero authority and no credibility on anything you claim it says.

And if you claim to speak for Torah then what you are saying is that Muslims are the go to source and supreme authority on what the new testament really says and really means. Muslims know more than you do about crstnty and can more accurately speak about crstnty than you can. That's what you are saying. It's the same thing.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 09:48 AM..

Old 01-21-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
...Recently I've actually read elsewhere that there are entities who would slander and make all manner of assertions. Then when rebuked they will gnaw and gnash in defending everything the liars spoke .....
Yes that describes you. And every other crstn who claims to know what Torah says and what Torah means.

Slander. Deceit. Assertions. Deception.
Your words. Your actions.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
You no longer have any right to speak to mystic. Assertion is blasphemy....
Richard can speak to anyone he wants.
It's a public forum.

Every time you claim and associate and assert jc with Torah that is blasphemy.

blas·phe·my
the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

jc is 100% absent from Torah and 100% absent from Judaism. Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

Simple question. Why can't you just discuss your own religion Crstnty and leave Judaism and Torah out of it entirely?

What would the conversation look like then?

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 11:33 AM..

Old 01-21-2018, 10:20 AM

Practice this over and over until you get it "a Christian can no more speak for Jews than a Muslim can speak for Crstns." "Crstnty does not accurately represent Judaism any more than islam accurately represents Crstnty"

"if Crstns tell Jews what Jews got wrong, then surely Crstns have no problem with listening to and believing Muslims when Muslims tell Crstns what Crstns got wrong"

oh looky there, an example see next post, post #48

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 11:35 AM..

Old 01-21-2018, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The example of Jesus clearly reveals that the ancient Israelites did NOT know their own scriptures and they completely missed Jesus while waiting for a worldly warrior King to save them from Rome. They are still waiting even though Kings are virtually a thing of the past and unlikely to be something that will happen in this day and age. They treated their scriptures with carnal minds NOT spiritual ones.
Ahhh so then. "the example of Mhamed clearly reveals that Crstns don't know their own scriptures and they completely missed Mhamed and the Quran while committing idolatry of worshipping a human to save them (a dead Jew at that tsk tsk) instead of worshipping God. Crstns are still claiming human physical flesh was God even though they are commanded to have no other gods and to pray only to God alone Crstns still pray to a human and think it will save them. They treat their scripture with carnal flesh minds (god a flesh man) not spiritual ones."

car·nal
relating to physical

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 11:38 AM..

Old 01-21-2018, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Whoever you are, this is not true about me.
So stop saying it. It is offensive and insulting to me.

Those are your inaccurate words and not me at all. The very brief phase I went through ended when I found out all the teachings credited to jc that caught my eye were from the Torah, and when I found out I am Jewish.

I am Jewish. jc is not part of my life and is not any part of Judaism. And Richard displays a lot of learning and courage in his own path. Please dont speak untruths about others.

Also the link you post is a Crstn article. It is not Judaism. It is not Torah. It is a deliberate deception and it is deliberate dishonesty and you have been around long enough to know that.
Thanks for the complement...Yea, I did a quick scan of that article and noticed it was either Messianic or Hebrew Roots...Which are both deceptive organizations...

Old 01-21-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
There is no greater deceit than for crstns to lie about Torah. The Torah is not yours. The Torah is Jewish. It is not crstn. so stop deliberately deceiving and stick to your own texts.

Since the Torah is not yours, you don't understand it and you have zero authority and no credibility on anything you claim it says.

And if you claim to speak for Torah then what you are saying is that Muslims are the go to source and supreme authority on what the new testament really says and really means. Muslims know more than you do about crstnty and can more accurately speak about crstnty than you can. That's what you are saying. It's the same thing.
If they stuck to their own texts then there would be no Christianity...They have to take our Jewish scriptures and modify them in order for their own book to make sense...If they actually read the Tanakh their book would fall apart...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity