Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 11:51 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,043,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Richard can speak to anyone he wants.
It's a public forum.

Every time you claim and associate and assert jc with Torah that is blasphemy.

blas·phe·my
the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

jc is 100% absent from Torah and 100% absent from Judaism. Zero. Zilch. Nothing.

Simple question. Why can't you just discuss your own religion Crstnty and leave Judaism and Torah out of it entirely?

What would the conversation look like then?
Crickets?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 12:44 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:

"if Crstns tell Jews what Jews got wrong,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAIAITUQRK8
BUT it takes not even a RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN TO FIGURE IT OUT WHY JESUS TOLD THEM WHAT HE DID .,
THESE BOYS DIDN'T LEARN THAT ON THEIR OWN.

Last edited by mensaguy; 01-21-2018 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: Try reviewing posts when you edit quotes

Old 01-21-2018, 01:09 PM

22,192 posts, read 19,233,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
it takes not even a RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN TO FIGURE IT OUT ... .,
so the source of your video clip is "Israel did 911"
more titles from that same source are "Skrewdriver White Power" "Jewish swindlers" "What the Jews did to the Germans"

The site "contains a large amount of propaganda, similar to that used in Nazi Germany. It is widely considered a hate site and has received support from Stormfront, a white nationalist and neo-Nazi site that promotes Holocaust denial."

so basically you align yourself with and identify yourself as supporting white supremacy neo-Nazi ideology.
and then you identify this in your post with being "a righteous Christian"

this is the "Crstnty" forum of CD, so anyone who identifies with Crstnty please feel free to comment on what nX has put forth in this thread linking "righteous Christians" and "what Jesus told them" to white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 01:56 PM..

Old 01-21-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
so the source of your video clip is "Israel did 911"
more titles from that same source are "Skrewdriver White Power" "Jewish swindlers" "What the Jews did to the Germans"

The site "contains a large amount of propaganda, similar to that used in Nazi Germany. It is widely considered a hate site and has received support from Stormfront, a white nationalist and neo-Nazi site that promotes Holocaust denial."

so basically you align yourself with and identify yourself as supporting white supremacy neo-Nazi ideology.
and then you identify this with being "a righteous Christian"

this is the "Crstnty" forum of CD, so anyone who identifies with Crstnty please feel free to comment on what nX has put forth linking "righteous Christians" and "what Jesus told them" to white supremacy and neo-Nazi ideology.
ahhhh did you notice what those kids said.. that is all I noticed and I have seen worse from the adults. I didnt' go to any sites there nor would I .. I wanted to reveal what motivated paul ( saul of tarsis ) even 2000 years ago and it has changed little it seems.
but I don't need to know squat about white supri\emistis or religious jews hate mongering either.
I don't condone either. neither will I support either.
I will pray for you all .. But I will not support it.

Old 01-21-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
ahhhh did you notice what those kids said.. that is all I noticed and I have seen worse from the adults. I didnt' go to any sites there nor would I .. I wanted to reveal what motivated paul ( saul of tarsis ) even 2000 years ago and it has changed little it seems.
but I don't need to know squat about white supri\emistis or religious jews hate mongering either.
I don't condone either. neither will I support either.
I will pray for you all .. But I will not support it.
of course you went to the site or else you would not have found the video.
the video did not magically appear in your brain, or on your computer, or in this thread or under your user name, or in your post

you found the video.
you watched the video.
you liked the video.
the video represents your views.
you posted the video.
you condone, support, and promote the source of that video.

the video = your views
the source of the video = your views
its that simple

you ARE hate mongering.
that IS white supremacy
that is neo-Nazi ideology
and it IS your views coming out of your mouth, your post, your link

and it IS you continuing to defend it, rationalize it, justify it, and promote it on a religious forum under the banner of saying that is what "the bible" and "righteous Christians" are about.
we've heard from you.

now let's hear from other Crstns.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 02:25 PM..

Old 01-21-2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzaphkiel View Post
of course you went to the site or else you
ahhhh a quick youtube search is not a white suprematist site.. DO ONE YOUR SELF FOR ' JEW THREATENING to kill CHRISTIANS" this one was about the 5th on that search..
besides the white supremacists are probably you guys too actually . just like Hitler was half Jewish.

there is this aweful truth in God that goes " God is not mocked as a man sows to shall they reap" .
no matter how I cut that cabbage it just screams to me, it ain't coming around if it ain't been going around.
AND NOT I OR ANYONE CAN STOP IT FROM GOING AROUND OR COMING AROUND . .
PS YOU ARE TALKING TO A NATIVE AMERICAN

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 01-21-2018 at 04:31 PM..

Old 01-21-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
ahhhh a quick youtube search is not a white suprematist site.. DO ONE YOUR SELF FOR ' JEW THREATENING to kill CHRISTIANS" this one was about the 5th on that search..
besides the white supremacists are probably you guys too actually . just like Hitler was half Jewish.

there is this aweful truth in God that goes " God is not mocked as a man sows to shall they reap" .
no matter how I cut that cabbage it just screams to me, it ain't coming around if it ain't been going around.
AND NOT I OR ANYONE CAN STOP IT FROM GOING AROUND OR COMING AROUND . .
this is disgusting.

and where are all the other Crstns on this forum, on this board, on this thread? where are your comments on nX's views of what nX considers a "righteous Christian"

where do you all weigh in on this?
how many Crstsns on this site agree with nX? How many Crstns on this forum are even going to speak out one way or the other?

what was that again about courage? truth? integrity?

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 04:46 PM..

Old 01-21-2018, 04:41 PM

"Christianity and antisemitism deals with the hostility of Christian Churches, Christian groups, and by Christians in general to Judaism and the Jewish people.

"Christian rhetoric and antipathy towards Jews developed in the early years of Christianity and was reinforced by ever increasing anti-Jewish measures over the ensuing centuries. The action taken by Christians against Jews included acts of ostracism, humiliation and violence, and murder culminating in the Holocaust.

"Christian antisemitism has been attributed to numerous factors including theological differences, competition between Church and Synagogue, the Christian drive for converts, decreed by the Great Commission, misunderstanding of Jewish beliefs and practices, and a perceived Jewish hostility toward Christians. These attitudes were reinforced in Christian preaching, art and popular teaching for two millennia, containing contempt for Jews, as well as statutes which were designed to humiliate and stigmatise Jews.

"Modern antisemitism has been described as primarily hatred against Jews as a race with its modern expression rooted in 18th century racial theories, while anti-Judaism is described as hostility to Jewish religion, but in Western Christianity it effectively merged into antisemitism during the 12th century. Scholars have debated how Christian antisemitism played a role in the Nazi Third Reich, World War II and the Holocaust. The Holocaust has driven many within Christianity to reflect on the relationship between Christian theology, practices, and that genocide."

Old 01-21-2018, 04:50 PM

"Professor Lillian C. Freudmann, author of Antisemitism in the New Testament (University Press of America, 1994) has published a detailed study of the description of Jews in the New Testament, and the historical effects that such passages have had in the Christian community throughout history. Similar studies of such verses have been made by both Christian and Jewish scholars, including, Professors Clark Williamsom (Christian Theological Seminary), Hyam Maccoby (The Leo Baeck Institute), Norman A. Beck (Texas Lutheran College), and Michael Berenbaum (Georgetown University). Most rabbis feel that these verses are antisemitic, and many Christian scholars, in America and Europe, have reached the same conclusion. Another example is John Dominic Crossan's 1995 Who Killed Jesus? Exposing the Roots of Anti-Semitism in the Gospel Story of the Death of Jesus."

"A. Roy Eckardt, a pioneer in the field of Jewish-Christian relations, asserted that the foundation of antisemitism and responsibility for the Holocaust lies ultimately in the New Testament. Eckardt insisted that Christian repentance must include a reexamination of basic theological attitudes toward Jews and the New Testament in order to deal effectively with antisemitism."

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 01-21-2018 at 05:01 PM..

Old 01-21-2018, 05:36 PM

2,309 posts, read 902,314 times
The only contradictions are those found in the newer versions. The KJV is the only one without error in the english language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity