Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2018, 02:01 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
No ruse. A moderator moved the thread here without leaving a notice. It happens sometimes.
Ahhh...That would explain it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 02:03 PM

23,164 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleofpalms85 View Post
The doomsayers are at it again!!! This time around, self proclaimed mystic and Bible Scholar David Meade is predicting “Beyond any shadow of a doubt” that the rapture, followed by nuclear war will occur Early April of this year!! When will these knuckleheads realize that it is highly improbable that any person will ever accurately predict the end of days?!?!?

Please feel free to rant and vent any frustrations that you may have about this issue
Meh. I just love these type of thread, Although I must say, Last nite I had a dream about you Isleofpalms, and it didn't look good.

What knucklehead are Missing is the rapture. W wait upon a day of marriage, and I believe God takes us to heaven one day, I certainly don't believe it is a rapture, I mean, at least not what they have in mind. The key to these things are in the 7 feasts which are made for creating a bride and then the bride gets a betrothal, then her husbands leaves and comes back with a shout, and then the wedding feast, and then the birth of the child you have raise, and then comes the day of circumcision. I suppose there could be a brief time where Messiah takes his brides to consummate, and maybe even a honeymoon.

But then, these things only apply to people in Judaism.

Old 01-18-2018, 02:27 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
The end of life comes sooner than you think, enjoy living while you can.

Old 01-18-2018, 03:27 PM

4,686 posts, read 6,140,925 times
Quote:
The doomsayers are at it again!!! This time around, self proclaimed mystic and Bible Scholar David Meade is predicting “Beyond any shadow of a doubt” that the rapture, followed by nuclear war will occur Early April of this year!! When will these knuckleheads realize that it is highly improbable that any person will ever accurately predict the end of days?!?!?

Please feel free to rant and vent any frustrations that you may have about this issue
Easter is April 1st, so Christians have already been fooled lol, so now this nutcase can just run away with it

Old 01-18-2018, 03:53 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,214,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
No ruse. A moderator moved the thread here without leaving a notice. It happens sometimes.
Confirmed that, this started in the Politics and other Controversies section.

I have posted very little in the Religion and Spirituality section.

I have posted nothing in the Christianity section before.

And my post on this subject in post # 8, was addressing the futility of trying to prepare to survive a Nuclear blast.

Old 01-18-2018, 09:08 PM

998 posts, read 436,938 times
The nuclear World War III will happen in the middle of the year on a Wednesday at Spratly Islands, according to the spirit of Ama. I guess it would happen on July 4, 2018 because of the following:
1. The platform on which Ama talked to people died last year, on 2017-07-22, aged 87. Her name is Ka Apaz or Maria Liwayway Alvaran.
2. It will be 32 years since I heard the initial prophesy, on 1986-06-13. Jesus was crucified when He was 32 solar years old.
3. There is tension between North Korea and the United States of America (USA).
4. There is tension between China and the USA over Spratly Islands.
5. It will be the Independence Day of the USA. It is a national holiday of the USA. Sneak attack by Egypt and Syria happened during Israel's national holiday of Yom Kippur in 1973.

I do not know when it will happen. It is such a long time now but I know that it will happen one day. Ama said that Noah prophecy of the flood occurred about a hundred years why he was building an ark.

Old 01-19-2018, 05:27 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
What is "this" that you referring to? And where does it say NO ONE IS EXPECTING IT?

I suggest you read the following:

Can we know the Day and the Hour of when Jesus will return? – That Day and Hour…
I was referring to the second coming of Christ,

Matthew 24.44..

43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known in which watch of the night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.

To me this is saying general worldly conditions will not look like the end is near.

Old 01-19-2018, 08:30 AM

1,196 posts, read 754,112 times
Quote:
these are the ones who doesn't follow or believe the words of Jehovah God, through Jesus ,(John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me). Jesus had already told us that NO ONE, not even him, knows when the End will hit ,(Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour know no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father). ONLY satan can fool MANY into believing lies! peace

Old 01-19-2018, 09:15 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo-50 View Post
these are the ones who doesn't follow or believe the words of Jehovah God, through Jesus ,(John 14:24 He that love me not keep not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me). Jesus had already told us that NO ONE, not even him, knows when the End will hit ,(Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour know no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father). ONLY satan can fool MANY into believing lies! peace
Quote:
1Th 5:2

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Th 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Th 5:4

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Th 5:5

Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Th 5:6

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

1Th 5:7

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

1Th 5:8

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

1Th 5:9

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

1Th 5:10

Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

1Th 5:11

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
Mat 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Mar 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Mar 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Mar 14:38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

and all the church Not watching has already fallen into great great temptation on every social issue .. and are thus Laodiceans church age , and few will be saved from it ..
do you care about how the church has embarrassed you more than in instruction to watch and know the seasons you are in? to live in the day with our eyes open.. not n the night like the sleeping.. to Watch is with expectation... trust me when I say there is much reason to be in expectation for big stuff soon.. even right now..
but you care more what those who are doomed think ABOUT IT AND MOCK more than his word to us to watch and to be living in a place of expectation seeing the day we live in because if you sleep now the enemy will deceive us and destroy you/us/any /ALL who sleep ..

I believe he says clearly we are to know the season we are in .

and with the blood moons and all that stuff going on in this world we are for sure in a season of something HUGE happening... what we can only guess..

but a day of weep and crying is coming for most because thEY would not repent and would not wake up and live in his day..

Old 01-19-2018, 09:20 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,528,805 times
Quote:
The doomsayers are at it again!!!<>Please feel free to rant and vent any frustrations that you may have about this issue
I have no opinion on the rapture, but I love the new word you made up.

doommongers

Like a fishmonger, but with a bigger agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity