Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 02:28 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,080,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
We simply take them at their word. There is no Christian quiz, and you personally do not use scripture to make your point.

Your wings have been clipped. You cannot do what you love to do, which is telling others they are not Christian.
As I said. Non-Christians ironically doing the very thing they whine and cry about. They make judgments on who is and isn't a Christian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 03:17 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,631,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
As I said. Non-Christians ironically doing the very thing they whine and cry about. They make judgments on who is and isn't a Christian.
You tell me you are Christian? You have an expectation it means something. Every Christian has that same expectation. There are millions of you. You want to stand on a pedestal of jello, and tell others you are the right type of Christian.

I make no judgement about you. I see you. God sees you.

Which non-Christians are you speaking about.

Old 02-08-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
You tell me you are Christian? You have an expectation it means something. Every Christian has that same expectation. There are millions of you. You want to stand on a pedestal of jello, and tell others you are the right type of Christian.

I make no judgement about you. I see you. God sees you.

Which non-Christians are you speaking about.
Your statement here IS a judgment.

Old 02-08-2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Your statement here IS a judgment.
Knowing truth is not judgement. I see you. God sees you.

Old 02-08-2018, 04:12 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,523,766 times
Quote:
No one hates you. You are dying to tell others they are not Christian, and you are being prevented.

When you tell other Christians they are not Christian, you cause unnecessary animosity and argument. You and BP have had your wings clipped and have been tamed on this forum.
You're daffy if you honestly think certain people are dying to tell others they aren't Christian.

Again, you're in some unhealthy hubris world if you think we had "wings clipped" \ " tamed" \ "being prevented" .... but I am disappointed that you didn't include " troll".

Old 02-08-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Knowing truth is not judgement. I see you. God sees you.
You're right---knowing truth is not judgment. And it's amazing that you think non-Christians can know better who is and is not a Christian.

Old 02-08-2018, 04:26 PM

292 posts, read 572,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Evangelical Adviser Says You Don’t Need Flu Shots When You Have Jesus
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00f94fe944ac8

Yeah, who needs science or doctors anyway, right?
And it's idiots like these "advisers" that get people killed. Why they aren't thrown into the back of the locked wagon and taken to the nut house is a mystery.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:38 AM

7,609 posts, read 6,117,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Evangelical Adviser Says You Don’t Need Flu Shots When You Have Jesus
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00f94fe944ac8

Yeah, who needs science or doctors anyway, right?
Exxxxxxcent, Smithers........

By that logic, I have Had my flu shot, therefore I don't need Jesus !!!! Amen

Old 02-09-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
You're right---knowing truth is not judgment. And it's amazing that you think non-Christians can know better who is and is not a Christian.
You simply cannot handle the truth. You are a little fish in the big Christian pond. No different from other Christians.

Old 02-09-2018, 04:03 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,295,423 times
Quote:
Weird...because we see the NON-Christians picking and choosing who they see as Christians based on THEIR interpretation, as well.
probably more a case of questioning their actions based on their claim to be christian, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity