Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2018, 05:27 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1c1akKIPuI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 05:49 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
You're daffy if you honestly think certain people are dying to tell others they aren't Christian.

Again, you're in some unhealthy hubris world if you think we had "wings clipped" \ " tamed" \ "being prevented" .... but I am disappointed that you didn't include " troll".
You are prevented from telling others on this forum they are not Christian. So, yes. Your wings were clipped here.

Daffy? No. I do not call people trolls. Why? Would you like me to call you a troll?

I would rather recite Three Billy Goat's Gruff for you.

Old 02-10-2018, 05:54 AM

16,675 posts, read 15,672,301 times
Information posted for all the lurkers reading this thread:

One thing that needs to be said in this thread is that any competent medical doctor will tell you that the 2017 flu strains are more severe than some recent strains. They will also tell you that the flu shots are not, and never have been, 100% effective. If you ask, the doctor will also tell you that there is nothing in the flu inoculation that can actually cause the flu. Fear mongers and anecdotes aside, the truth is that flu shots save lives. Certainly a healthy 20-year old can probably fight off the flu, but young children, old folks, and people at risk, such as those with compromised immune systems or chronic problems such as asthma, are much more likely to die or spend time in a hospital should they encounter the flu virus. Factually, flu shots save lives and absolutely do not cause the flu.

Old 02-10-2018, 12:30 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XqRxsvNc7Y

just fyi! folks!

Old 02-10-2018, 01:54 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,223,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
more fascist propaganda...

Old 02-10-2018, 03:37 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,493,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You are prevented from telling others on this forum they are not Christian. So, yes. Your wings were clipped here.

Daffy? No. I do not call people trolls. Why? Would you like me to call you a troll?

I would rather recite Three Billy Goat's Gruff for you.
Your hubris rantings is not for us few who bother to reply ours to cure.

Sorry to inform you that once upon a time that it was more common to inform certain people of their shell game deception ... now however with just a basic understanding of Biblical doctrine we Christians don't have to, they do it for us.

But I'm not overly optimistic that you can figure that out.

Old 02-10-2018, 03:54 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I havnt had a flu shot for a number of decades now.
And the only people ive seen contracting the flu, are the ones being given flu shots.

Especially women.
Oh please. As if:

You must really be some expert. You must have critically read tons of studies and maybe even done some valid studies yourself. You know what a flu shot even is. You know how viruses work. You know how the human immune system works. You know anything about whether men given flu shots are immune to the flu shots' "horrible viral-flu-inducing" effects more than women.

Old 02-10-2018, 03:55 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Gloria Copeland is a nut job. Don't lump her in with Evangelicals. She's nuts, and she and her husband preach a false Gospel of prosperity that lines their pockets.
Ignoring Gloria Copeland is not going to stop her calling herself an Evangelical (which by every definition, she is) and it's not going to stop her from being ignorant.

Old 02-10-2018, 03:58 PM

11,825 posts, read 12,493,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
I watched ... and don't know where she is from but for her to say that the first thing they ask is about is a flu shot before surgery and if not they will give you a flu shot before surgery is questionable.

I had surgery two weeks ago and I was never asked or required to have a flu shot.

Moderator cut: Leave your politics out of the Christianity forum

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-11-2018 at 05:29 AM.. Reason: Politics. Again.

Old 02-11-2018, 06:50 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,615,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Your hubris rantings is not for us few who bother to reply ours to cure.

Sorry to inform you that once upon a time that it was more common to inform certain people of their shell game deception ... now however with just a basic understanding of Biblical doctrine we Christians don't have to, they do it for us.

But I'm not overly optimistic that you can figure that out.
What do I need to figure out?

You have doctrine. I have God. The comparison is not even close.

Someday, I hope you find God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity