Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 10:55 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Onward Christian Soldiers
and you are all for child molesters right? ON ward perverts.... soldiers.. marching as to war... !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2018, 11:00 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and you are all for child molesters right? OH ward perverts.... soldiers.. marching as to war... !
What the hell as that got to do with what i said?, is your mind that perverted that you entertain such things?.

Old 09-01-2018, 11:05 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,714,086 times
Quote:
and you are all for child molesters right? ON ward perverts.... soldiers.. marching as to war... !
You have an eye to see evil. It comes from your heart, not from God.
You have a heart that sees crime and punishment, not one that sees restorative justice.
You have a mind that is fearful of all around it, not one that trusts God through all circumstances.

What you need to say to yourself is "mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose the One who saves us all."

P.S. I turned into the authorities a brother-in-law whom I had learned sexual exploited a niece by a deceased sister-in-law. My niece came to live with us just before her 13th birthday and told my son who gave her no choice but to tell his mom and dad about it. My brother-in-law went to prison for five years where I visited him, even took him cigarettes. But the criminal justice system is a penal system and we know that the more punishment we inflict the less likely there is for restoration and repentance.

Quote:
Imprisonment . . . denies autonomy, degrades dignity, impairs or destroys self-reliance, inculcates authoritarian values, minimizes the likelihood of beneficial interaction with one’s peers, fractures family ties, destroys the family’s economic stability, and prejudices the prisoner’s future prospects for any improvement in … economic and social status.
http://www.prisonreformtrust.org.uk/...ealthsmall.pdf

Jesus is all about RESTORATIVE justice, not punitive actions. Yes individuals have to accept moral responsibility for what they do, but we need to understand that society itself holds responsibility for creating atmospheres that are conducive to anger, frustration, and vengeance. The more we divide into camps, the less we work together and more violence has been the result.

I'm glad Jesus came to both save and heal me. And I'm not afraid to reach out to really "sinful" people like my brother-in-law to give them an opportunity to find salvation and restoration, not simply condemnation from those who worship division over unification.

Last edited by Wardendresden; 09-01-2018 at 11:29 PM..

Old 09-02-2018, 01:26 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I do not have nightmares, neither do I fear anything on this planet. But I am waiting to see if the whole of humanity will get their heads out of their ...the sand and come together for the well-being of everyone, instead of the rich and famous or the overzealous people within various religions.
Quote:
your actions and your life prove differently.. you are very afraid..
How much do you know about my life? That's right, you know absolutely nothing.
But from your own words, herein - I would say that you need ...professional help.

Quote:

Old 09-02-2018, 04:17 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What the hell as that got to do with what i said?, is your mind that perverted that you entertain such things?.
STop cussing! I spoke about old ladies who pray about perverters of children and you mocked us.. why? the only reason is that you can not stand about the truth of the evil that is in this world. obviously you don't feel touched by it..
you have not been raped or molested? if you can walk how you walk and support who and what. you do.. you a have not been molested in ways you dont' want to be.. But those prayers of those ladies ... this is for all the ladies and children who have been molested in mind or body in all the ways they did not want to be or will ind that they did not never should have been molested and twisted by the tweakers.

Luk 6:44

For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.(?)

29How can anyone enter a strong man’s house and steal his possessions, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house. 30He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.…

the strong man has stolen the children and their hearts and their bodies .. it has raped the women and murdered their babies.. corrupted the childrens minds ... and you do not tie up the strong man and plunder his house of their souls.. because folks like mockers on this site are the strong man or his possession and you like your house .
those that scatter and do not gather those hurting and bring them to the Lord , you do not wish to set the captives free, to bind the broken hearted to proclaim liberty to those who are under the yoke of sins and abuse. then blaspheme the spirit by saying they are his follower of "HIS LOVE" ...when in fact you all are the strong man or his paid assassin and prison guards .
and time spent on this site proves who paid assassins are and what their goals are .. and your goals are not His goals!
one Day soon , he will set the captives free and that means taking care of the prison guards!
the JOKERS are back on ignore..
why I took them off for this thread I have no idea .. all are just rank with rebellion.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-02-2018 at 04:42 AM..

Old 09-02-2018, 05:39 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
STop cussing! I spoke about old ladies who pray about perverters of children and you mocked us.. why? the only reason is that you can not stand about the truth of the evil that is in this world. obviously you don't feel touched by it..
you have not been raped or molested? if you can walk how you walk and support who and what. you do.. you a have not been molested in ways you dont' want to be.. But those prayers of those ladies ... this is for all the ladies and children who have been molested in mind or body in all the ways they did not want to be or will ind that they did not never should have been molested and twisted by the tweakers.

Luk 6:44

For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.(?)

29How can anyone enter a strong man’s house and steal his possessions, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can plunder his house. 30He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.…

the strong man has stolen the children and their hearts and their bodies .. it has raped the women and murdered their babies.. corrupted the childrens minds ... and you do not tie up the strong man and plunder his house of their souls.. because folks like mockers on this site are the strong man or his possession and you like your house .
those that scatter and do not gather those hurting and bring them to the Lord , you do not wish to set the captives free, to bind the broken hearted to proclaim liberty to those who are under the yoke of sins and abuse. then blaspheme the spirit by saying they are his follower of "HIS LOVE" ...when in fact you all are the strong man or his paid assassin and prison guards .
and time spent on this site proves who paid assassins are and what their goals are .. and your goals are not His goals!
one Day soon , he will set the captives free and that means taking care of the prison guards!
the JOKERS are back on ignore..
why I took them off for this thread I have no idea .. all are just rank with rebellion.
Old Ladies praying about perverters, you're off your rocker Mrs, i have not read any post of yours that says this, i don't read beyond a sentence of your posts because they are difficult to follow. Look at this post a huge response to a 1 liner of mine. Crazy

Old 09-02-2018, 06:07 AM

631 posts, read 562,974 times
Maybe because it is the Truth. Calling the Truth a religion would diminish it, make it something you could study in a comparative religions class at the university.

Old 09-02-2018, 06:17 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
People do not like others lying about them or twisting their words, so I would imagine on a construction site, he would get more than a broken nose. And if I was there, I would have to save him from a can of whoop-ass and his own destruction. They would put him in an outhouse or porta-john and turned it over on its door.
I have worked construction, and been in the military, and made some good friends. No one assaulted me. I guess they are not as easily offended as your kind.

You are the 3rd person bringing up violence recently. Perhaps it would be best to keep your fantasies to yourself. You know, the same way you hide the "real Jerwade" in real life, where you do not share your views with real people.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:04 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,360,776 times
Quote:
Read it in context without your silly green suckers and childish behavior.

People do not like others lying about them or twisting their words, so I would imagine on a construction site, he would get more than a broken nose. And if I was there, I would have to save him from a can of whoop-ass and his own destruction. They would put him in an outhouse or porta-john and turned it over on its door.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I have worked construction, and been in the military, and made some good friends. No one assaulted me. I guess they are not as easily offended as your kind.

You are the 3rd person bringing up violence recently. Perhaps it would be best to keep your fantasies to yourself. You know, the same way you hide the "real Jerwade" in real life, where you do not share your views with real people.
I researched your posts back to 2010, your attitude and demeanor of lying and twisting what people say hasn't changed. Numerous people, other than those of today have told you this, even Cyber Munchkin, so you can drop the charade and pretense of being holier than thou. And I never said that I was a pacifist, if anything the military taught me to stand-up for that which is right (de oppresso liber). Your rant about firing people in the work force is merely your own fantasy or that of a superiority complex, possibly a derivative of narcissism where weak minds need to exalt themselves.

Last edited by Jerwade; 09-02-2018 at 11:24 AM..

Old 09-02-2018, 12:23 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
I researched your posts back to 2010, your attitude and demeanor of lying and twisting what people say hasn't changed.
I used the quote button, so people can see your post word for word. It is still there for all to see. You need to learn to own your words, so you won't have to lie in process of trying to reverse them.

Keep your violent fantasies to yourself

Quote:
And I never said that I was a pacifist, if anything the military taught me to stand-up for that which is right
Then you put have picked up the bias and spirit of condemnation from someplace else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity