Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 01:30 AM

23,139 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Israel is always viewed different than any other people or nation, always a double standard which is made very clear at the United Nations, it is just sad. I can't see anyone denying the existance of spirits in relation to Israel, people can talk rationaly about any other nation but when it concerns Israel, all the rules change as if people were possessed by a spirit of hate and injustice. They can't seem to get out of the box to even see the double standards, and instead, they are driven by spirits.
Somebody gave me reputation points for this post, they left a message saying,'' Lies, and b.s. as always coming from you.''

Meh, I actually enjoy getting insulted even with reputation points, just sad that this person thinks they need to hide, they could direct message me and insult me much more and I wont report them..

Don't be afraid, hold your head up, just saying, cheap shots?

Is that really your style? You can do better.

Old 12-20-2018, 01:44 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,708,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Tell me, how can there be "spiritual forces of evil" in Heaven? Isn't Heaven supposed to be joining with God? Help me understand this idea of "spiritual forces of evil" in Heaven.
That is a reference not to God's heaven but of the high places where the powerful fallen men are seated in this present world. I doubt I could easily explain such things to you since you do not believe there is any such thing as evil spirits. I can't imagine how anyone walking around on earth could say there is not a spiritual battle taking place down here in hell.

I think it is rendered as "high places" in certain translations:

Ephesians Chapter 6
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Old 12-20-2018, 01:50 AM

People don't know this is the outer court, they don't know that a third fell here and that third is the least in the kingdom of heaven, '' The outer court.''

This is hell as far as I am concerned, and there are no doubt spirits, most people only assume spirits because a door is always closed in them, and some people do things required to open a door and when the door is opened, there is no doubt that spirits are........When God gives the two witnesses power, a door that had been closed is now opened.

Old 12-21-2018, 01:43 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,736,872 times
Quote:
Somebody gave me reputation points for this post, they left a message saying,'' Lies, and b.s. as always coming from you.''

Meh, I actually enjoy getting insulted even with reputation points, just sad that this person thinks they need to hide, they could direct message me and insult me much more and I wont report them..

Don't be afraid, hold your head up, just saying, cheap shots?

Is that really your style? You can do better.
Send a note to YAC and he'll remove the comments if you want them removed.

Old 12-21-2018, 01:47 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,736,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysByChance View Post

As you can see, this is a very violent verse in the Jewish scripture. I feel violent Jewish scripture clearly plays a role in Palestinian Christians suffering.

You are incorrect. As it's already been shown in this thread Jews have nothing to do with suffering of Palestinian Christians. It's the Palestinian Muslims that are causing it.

Old 12-21-2018, 04:59 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,555,149 times
Quote:
This thread can only lead to politics.

The land belongs to the strong, whoever can take what they want can keep what they want. Who has the right to take American land? The strong.

People gonna look across the seas trying to decide the cause of Jerusalem wondering who owns the land, and it has always been that the strong own the land, the nation or every non native American should pick up and leave America.

The world just don't work that way just like I am sitting here in Texas and how is that? It is because the strong came and took the land, and now it is mine.

If we look to laws, then let us look at the war where 100 million people perished and what the world saw was the horror of what was done to the Jewish people, it was so heinous that the league of nations gave Israel back their land that stretched from the Nile to the Euphrates, the whole world agreed, and where were the Palestinians?

The Palestinians had allied themselves with Hitler, and when Mark Twain went through Jerusalem, he didn't find anyone living there because it was a desert until Jews started going back in droves, and so how many trees were planted and how many wells were dug?

200 MILLION?

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF TREES.

When Mark Twain went through there, he said you could travel all day and not see a single person because there was nothing there for anyone, but when the world decided to give Israel all that land back, it was Israelis and pro Jewish Gentiles who made that land what it is today, they made the land livable and now everyone wants it.

The shocking things about this history is that Israel has given back 99 percent of all the land that the league of nations gave them to legally own, and allthough they have given up almost every acre, Hamas is still calling them occupiers just like all the other anti Semitic people and nations who claim Israel is illegally occupying the land.

There is no other people or nation to even compare the Jewish nation with, the world is always going to be against them and just the fact that one Jew is still alive should be proof of God.

God has always had a plan, and that plan is just about over. God has told us the ending from the very beginning, and God has set Holy days for this plan so we may know that God told us the future from the past. God told us that he would drive them out, he told us that the world would put them in a furnace and they would be exiled and this is being put into a furnace is so engrained in the plan that the Jewish people have become synonomous with Gold refined in a fire to where even the comings and goings of the temple show how being put in a furnace is a step in the plan.

There is no other people to compare Israel with, there has been no other people who lost their land only to get it back, to lose their language to get it back, not to mention that it was completely impossible for Israel to become a nation without a monster like Hitler because it was the horror that created Israel, they were treated so horrifically that it opened a door that could not be opened.

All of this was foretold to happen by God, and in 1948 the world entered a new era which began a clock ticking.

Just in the last couple of decades the majority of Jews are in Israel rather than America and the world has been waiting for this for thousands of years. That Israel became a nation again should prove God without a doubt because he told us the end from the beginning.

Now we know exactly what comes next, and we even know the date, we just don't know the year, but we do know what Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur are appointed to do.

On Tishri 1, the whole world of all Gentile nations will be gathered on the feast of Trumpets and all people and nations will be judged for what they have done to the Jewish people leading up to Yom Kippur.

This is God's plan after his people were exiled, after thousands of years of persecution, after God's people are gathered back to a nation they lost and then reclaimed, Rosh Hashanah comes.

Joel 3 explains this day in detail just like Isaiah does, just like Zechariah does, just like Hosea does, and as all the prophets do, they see the whole plan and they prophesy of it's outcome.

That outcome is judgement day against all Gentiles over the cause of his people and over the cause of Jerusalem, if you are a person saying that Jews are illegaly occupying Jerusalem, you are in fact, fighting against Jerusalem.

Even if you are a Christian who rejects Sukkot, you are fighting God's people, and you are fighting against Jerusalem.
These are a bunch of extremist talking points. For one thing, Israel was not a gift due to the Holocaust. It was a solution to 'The Jewish Problem'. A horrible phrase, but one that they used. (British)

The land had been promised to Arabs in return for battle, and the Arabs held up their end. They earned that land.

Then it was promised to Jews, which created a big problem promising to two peoples. They gave this mess to the UN to solve, who SPLIT it, I suppose the only fair thing to do under the circumstances.

99% hasn't been taken away from Israel, it's the other way around. They have done nothing but take more and more territory and they are still doing it. They are displacing Palestinians in the West Bank by building Israeli settlements.

Old 12-21-2018, 05:01 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,555,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
You are incorrect. As it's already been shown in this thread Jews have nothing to do with suffering of Palestinian Christians. It's the Palestinian Muslims that are causing it.
? Israel is occupying their land. They are subject to the blockade, ethic cleansing, collective punishment, and all the rest along with Muslim Palestinians.

Old 12-21-2018, 05:34 AM

1,382 posts, read 767,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
? Israel is occupying their land. They are subject to the blockade, ethic cleansing, collective punishment, and all the rest along with Muslim Palestinians.

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but in the "great day of the LORD" (Zephaniah 1:14), "O Canaan land of he Philistines; and I will destroy you"....and the remnant of Judah, they will pasture on it." Being "Christian", worshippers of the sun god Sol Invictus, whose day, is the day of the sun, Sunday, and whose birth day is 25 December, will not save the Canaanites, nor the Moabites, nor the Ammonites, etc. (Zephaniah 2:5 & 8-9).

Old 12-21-2018, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
These are a bunch of extremist talking points. For one thing, Israel was not a gift due to the Holocaust. It was a solution to 'The Jewish Problem'. A horrible phrase, but one that they used. (British)

The land had been promised to Arabs in return for battle, and the Arabs held up their end. They earned that land.

Then it was promised to Jews, which created a big problem promising to two peoples. They gave this mess to the UN to solve, who SPLIT it, I suppose the only fair thing to do under the circumstances.

99% hasn't been taken away from Israel, it's the other way around. They have done nothing but take more and more territory and they are still doing it. They are displacing Palestinians in the West Bank by building Israeli settlements.
You are just making up history, that is all. Why don't you break out a map and draw a line around Israel where in some places, it is just 30 miles across, then expand your map and what you are looking at is billions of acres the Arab Muslims own while they are at war because of a tiny strip of land surrounded by a billion people that want them dead.

The League of Nations gave Israel back because it belongs to the Jewish state and they have given up 99 percent of the land that the world gave them, but you want to deny history.

Even if the league of nations would not have given them their land back, the land belongs to the strong and Israel has held their land while every nation around them has attacked them for it. You can call them occupiers all day long, but that is just your anti Semitic mentality denying history.

You said they take more and more land, and I am just wondering what kind of fairy tale propaganda somebody has been feeding you, it's just ridiculous.

Old 12-21-2018, 10:00 AM

277 posts, read 191,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Christians are often advised not to wear clear markers of their Christian faith such as Crosses or vestments if they are Ministers or Priests in the Old City because the Orthodox Jews will spit on them.

Protestant s don't own much property in the Old City. So they don't experience stuff like this as often. I'm guessing to you this may sound petty but that's because you can't see the bigger picture of abuse.

Here is a Israeli publication on the matter below

https://www-haaretz-com.cdn.ampproje...om%2F1.4715226
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity