Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2019, 12:18 PM

709 posts, read 377,848 times

Advertisements

Some years ago I see that dream where I saw how the whole West coast of U.S was lifted up so that ear may move there, for benefit of that are, which includes the state of California as I know now. Back then I did not know anything about that are, but today I do know the bad situation of San Francisco, and other city's of West coast.

I don't know was the dream true that something like that is going to happen, or was it just exhortation for me to reach out in those areas, but I do know that West coast truly need something to happen in there. For sure there is a strong need for God's word for the whole world including Europa and Finland, but this dream was about West Coast.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2019, 02:35 PM

11,077 posts, read 7,146,060 times
? Should this be placed in the California forum, as a message to them? Beyond that, it's unclear what you're saying and implying.

Old 03-05-2019, 08:36 PM

2,149 posts, read 1,516,077 times
Have you ever looked at http://www.z3news.com?

Old 03-05-2019, 08:45 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,372,767 times
I had a 'Sensitive' friend go out there and she had to leave because it was ...my words....bad energy...
something was off everywhere for her and she didn't feel well because of it.
She is an amazing Sensitive....my word, yours might be healer...moves energy, I dunno...
I'm pretty dense, I just would had a beer and had a good time.

Old 03-05-2019, 09:01 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,859,470 times
"To see the coast in your dream suggests that you are on a spiritual quest. The coast symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind - the rational and the irrational. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor of how you are "coasting". through life. You may need to take things more seriously. Or the dream may be telling you that "the coast is clear". You are free to move ahead."

"To dream of going west represents fulfillment, opportunities, and growth. Alternatively, west symbolizes death, old age or an ending of something."

Old 03-05-2019, 09:44 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,859,470 times
In regards to my previous reference, the water (emotions) and the earth (rationality) both meet together at the coast.

Old 03-06-2019, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
? Should this be placed in the California forum, as a message to them? Beyond that, it's unclear what you're saying and implying.
I believe that it was a christianic message about revival, or need of one. But I do may post that also in California forum. Not a bad idea.

Old 03-06-2019, 09:39 AM

11,077 posts, read 7,146,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
I believe that it was a christianic message about revival, or need of one. But I do may post that also in California forum. Not a bad idea.
Even if you believe it was a message about revival, how would you take that dream and make something of it? Not to be negative, but it seems impossible that your dream could change anything or make a difference. If you do post in the California forum, you'll likely see what I'm talking about.

And why California? The entire US needs the same changes and adjustments. There's nothing special or unique with CA.

Old 03-06-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Even if you believe it was a message about revival, how would you take that dream and make something of it? Not to be negative, but it seems impossible that your dream could change anything or make a difference. If you do post in the California forum, you'll likely see what I'm talking about.

And why California? The entire US needs the same changes and adjustments. There's nothing special or unique with CA.
The specialty of California is, that things are very bad in there, and when the bad situation is so obvious for all, as it is example in SF, there may be need for change.

And the dream was about West Coast.

Old 03-06-2019, 12:03 PM

16,669 posts, read 15,663,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
You're not supposed to post the same message in different forums. That's called cross posting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity