Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 09:06 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,890,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedrsaved View Post
My goal is to help all true Christians in America understand that we should leave this nation before it is too late.
Have you already left the USA or are you still here?

Isn't delayed obedience really disobedience?

Just curious.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2008, 08:56 AM

322 posts, read 737,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha8207 View Post
Have you already left the USA or are you still here?

Isn't delayed obedience really disobedience?

Just curious.....
At this time, I'm still in country. It was only last December that I became completely aware that America is Babylon. I have looked for places to go and also obtained a US passport. I will be leaving as soon as possible. Is that disobedience? I hope not, but the LORD is the judge. I wish I were not here now. But, will trust the LORD with the whole matter and get out as soon as possible.

Old 04-21-2008, 09:42 AM

1,197 posts, read 3,583,301 times
Quote:
This topic has already been discussed in another thread. But it is so important, that it is worthy of further consideration. We do live very near the end. JESUS promised, that first the gospel would be preached in every nation, and then the end would come. Most serious biblical scholars agree that the gospel has now been preached in every nation. I believe that to be true, so now I expect the end to soon come.

In the Revelation, we read about a harlot sitting on a scarlet beast. Today the USA is the most dominant nation on Earth. No other nation can do anything of major consequence, without Americas aproval. Otherwise, that nation gets severely punished.

We also read about the beast with 10 kings who are going to hate the harlot and burn her with fire. GOD commands His people to leave Babylon. Babylon is the USA. Therefore, the Church should hurry and get out.

My goal is to help all true Christians in America understand that we should leave this nation before it is too late.
Hey Joe,

Thanks for your post. Truth is, if we are walking with Christ, we have NO fear of what's to come, whether this nation is destroyed or not; whether we go through the tribulation or not.
We all need to be reminded of that fact and not get too comfortable with our current life. We're called to love God with all our heart, and to preach the gospel.
I wanted to keep it short and sweet

Old 04-21-2008, 09:59 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,235,056 times
Quote:
I'm glad you posted to this thread. I was wondering if anyone would. Everything you've mentioned, I've considered. In fact, I'm returning now from ND to FL. I went there to investigate the practicality of the Church taking the Northern route into Canada. My honest opion is that the extreme cold of Canada would be more than most could handle. Those who live in the extreme northern US, might get by ok in Canada. Most of us however, would struggle with the extreme cold. The only other land route, of course, is into Mexico. I did not want to go there. But, we've got to go somewhere. I may soon go to the US/Mexico area to see what door the LORD will open there. As far as mass hysteria is concerned, man I only wish millions of Christians would get excited about leaving. I'd jump up and down and praise the LORD! It would be like the Exodus! wow. No, Alaska would not be the place to go. Babylon means all the states and territories. Besides, Alaska is rich in strategic military targets. The beast will hit it all with one qiuck blow. We do not need to be on American soil when that happens. The most difficult thing is simply convincing the Church. If we all come together in faith, the LORD will lead and provide like He did for the Hebrews when He led them out of Egypt. It's so simple. If we only believe. Immigration laws? GODs Word is the law. The Earth is His. He has commanded us to leave. Let's do it! He will make the way. The rapture? Those who stay too long in America will get raptured out, but not in the manner you're thinking. Anyone wanting to get out of America, send me a message. Let's stay in contact and get coordinated. But, If you want to stay and get toasted, that's your purrogative. I love the Church and will help in any way possible by the grace of GOD.
Wow! This is some of the nuttiest news I've heard - a Christian exodus? Will President Obama be the anti-christ? Oh, wait. I thought that was Bush.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
Wow! This is some of the nuttiest news I've heard - a Christian exodus? Will President Obama be the anti-christ? Oh, wait. I thought that was Bush.
At this time, I see no evidence of a massive exodus of the Church. Some Christians have left America because they know America is Babylon. What secular minded politicians do, is of little concern to me. The world is going to end soon, or at least, relatively soon. During the time of the great tribulation, multitudes of people are going to die. Most people in the world are not ready for that. It's sad but, "It is apointed unto man once to die and then the judgement" (it is written). Simply put, everybody must die, except the few Christians who will be in the world at the appearing of CHRIST. Even when CHRIST appears, those still living and who are lost, will be killed by the holy angels. Thier bodies will be layed out on the ground for the vultures to eat. I take the holy scriptures very seriously. Everybody should.

Old 04-21-2008, 01:18 PM

1,197 posts, read 3,583,301 times
Quote:
At this time, I see no evidence of a massive exodus of the Church. Some Christians have left America because they know America is Babylon. What secular minded politicians do, is of little concern to me. The world is going to end soon, or at least, relatively soon. During the time of the great tribulation, multitudes of people are going to die. Most people in the world are not ready for that. It's sad but, "It is apointed unto man once to die and then the judgement" (it is written). Simply put, everybody must die, except the few Christians who will be in the world at the appearing of CHRIST. Even when CHRIST appears, those still living and who are lost, will be killed by the holy angels. Thier bodies will be layed out on the ground for the vultures to eat. I take the holy scriptures very seriously. Everybody should.
Why should we leave the US? Aren't we called as followers of Christ to preach the gospel and not be fearful!! Satan wants to use fear to discourage us from walking in God's will. Also, not to split hairs with you, but I personally believe that mystery babylon will not be in the US..
The link below is kinda long, but very informative and insightful.

http://www.wayoflife.org/otimothy/tl030003.htm (broken link)

Last edited by UNT_Eagle; 04-21-2008 at 01:45 PM..

Old 04-21-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
That just sounds as crazy as any other cult talking about the end of the world to me. I think some event will happen, whether it be a meteor, mega volcano, disease or famine, that will wipe out a lot of the human population. It's obvious the population can't continue to rise at this rate for eternity. And when it does happen, some Christians will claim it's the rapture or whatever. Some people think a spaceship is coming to take them to a happy planet too, but I fail to believe it.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNT_Eagle View Post
Why should we leave the US? Aren't we called as followers of Christ to preach the gospel and not be fearful!! Satan wants to use fear to discourage us from walking in God's will. Also, not to split hairs with you, but I personally believe that mystery babylon will not be in the US..
The link below is kinda long, but very informative and insightful.

http://www.wayoflife.org/otimothy/tl030003.htm (broken link)
I don't care to split hairs either. About four years ago minus about one month, suddenly one day, I was in the SPIRIT. It was an incredibly awesome event. The fear of the LORD was greatly in me. I dared not speak. I knew I was in the presence of the LORD. Suddenly, I saw a sphere, purest white. The sphere had eyes like a man and it trembled. As I looked at the sphere, GOD said, "This is the anger of GOD towards the secular Americans, GOD is not angry with the Church".

Following that, there was more. It was awesome. Awesome beyond awesome is the LORD ALMIGHTY!

That gift from the LORD, to Whom is all glory, rocked and shook me tremendously. I began studying the scripture and praying, as if my life and soul depended on it. I began repenting of every sin I could think of and continue to this day. Over time, I learned more and more. One day, last December, I knew from the scripture and the vision, that America is Babylon and that the Church should leave. There was more to the vision.

David Dyer, who has moved to Brazil, has an e-book at his website about Babylon. That adress is agrainofwheat.com I do not nesscesarily endorse everthing David writes, but the book about Babylon contains useful info about the subject.

Old 04-22-2008, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
That just sounds as crazy as any other cult talking about the end of the world to me. I think some event will happen, whether it be a meteor, mega volcano, disease or famine, that will wipe out a lot of the human population. It's obvious the population can't continue to rise at this rate for eternity. And when it does happen, some Christians will claim it's the rapture or whatever. Some people think a spaceship is coming to take them to a happy planet too, but I fail to believe it.
Just what do you believe? Anything? Modern Science maybe? Are you kin to the Apes? I'm not. GOD created the heavens and the Earth. Although, secular scientist do act more like apes, than intellegent creatures of a higher order. They,you, me and everyone ought to read and believe the holy scriptures of the holy bible. The Word of JESUS is forever!

Old 04-22-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Just what do you believe? Anything? Modern Science maybe? Are you kin to the Apes? I'm not. GOD created the heavens and the Earth. Although, secular scientist do act more like apes, than intellegent creatures of a higher order. They,you, me and everyone ought to read and believe the holy scriptures of the holy bible. The Word of JESUS is forever!
I'm agnostic. I have no proof of a god, nor proof there isn't. Without proof, I can't make a logical, educated decision. I could be kin to apes. It's more logical to me than some pompus man on a cloud in the skies waving a wand, inventing man, and then insisting that all humans bow down to him or suffer an eternity in hell. How anyone can believe such fables is beyond me.

I have read the Bible. Some cute stories there, and good avice in places. But it's not a magic book that makes me "see the light".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity