Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 07:50 PM

9 posts, read 2,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedrsaved View Post
This topic has already been discussed in another thread. But it is so important, that it is worthy of further consideration. We do live very near the end. JESUS promised, that first the gospel would be preached in every nation, and then the end would come. Most serious biblical scholars agree that the gospel has now been preached in every nation. I believe that to be true, so now I expect the end to soon come.

In the Revelation, we read about a harlot sitting on a scarlet beast. Today the USA is the most dominant nation on Earth. No other nation can do anything of major consequence, without Americas aproval. Otherwise, that nation gets severely punished.

We also read about the beast with 10 kings who are going to hate the harlot and burn her with fire. GOD commands His people to leave Babylon. Babylon is the USA. Therefore, the Church should hurry and get out.

My goal is to help all true Christians in America understand that we should leave this nation before it is too late.

I agree with your assessment that America meets every qualifier for Revelation 17's Babylon that will be destroyed in one hour.

Let me ask all that might read this;
What would you give to be able to understand the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation as if it were written in plain English?

If you could read it for yourselves, why would you need a human interpreter?

Here's a really quick "connect the dots" study;

Let's start with Daniel, and the "Symbolic Prophetic" word; HORN = KING

For those that know this, forgive me,

DOES the word HORN = KING?
Daniel 7
And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another(HORN) shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Daniel 8
We are shown a Ram WITH TWO HORNS and a He Goat WITH ONE HORN.

Daniel 8 goes on to INTERPRET the "Symbolic Word" HORN = KING
20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.

22 Now that being broken, whereas four(HORNS) stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation

Does the INTERPRETATION of Daniel's HORNS carry through to John's HORNS in Revelation 17?

Revelation 17
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Whenever we read SYMBOLIC PROPHECY such as SEVEN HEADED SCARLET BEAST with TEN HORNS, we use THE BIBLE's TRANSLATOR to supply the CORRECT INTERPRETATION.

The definition of TRUE PROPHECY is;
"History written before it happened"

So let's check PROPHECY AGAINST "Documented Human History" to PROVE SCRIPTURE OUT.

ACCORDING TO "Documented Human History";

Babylon DID EXIST and WAS DEFEATED by Medes and Persians.

Persians defeated
BABYLON
MEDES
LYDIAN KINGDOM

Alexander's GREECE DEFEATED PERSIA

After Alexanders death FOUR KINGDOMS DID ARISE
MACEDON
PTOLEMAIC KINGDOM
SELEUCID KINGDOM
PERGAMON(rump state of what was left of Kingdom of THRACE)

Back to Scripture
Daniel 8
8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn(Alexander) was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

In Revelation 2, JESUS HIMSELF tells us;

PERGAMON IS WHERE SATAN's SEAT is located.

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Revelation 13 states the Satan's Seat(PERGAMON) would be given to a Leopard/Lion/Bear Beast

Revelation 13
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Documented Human History TESTIFIES;

PERGAMON WAS GIVEN TO, not conquered by;
ROME in 133 B.C.

Thus POSITIVELY IDENTIFYING ROME as Revelation 13:2 Leopard/Bear/Lion BEAST(KINGDOM)

Do you want to keep going to see how America ties into all of this?

I can take you all the way there if you want to see it
Lee
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity