Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2009, 03:32 PM

1,393 posts, read 1,753,212 times

Advertisements

Hello and greetings to you

There will be a time, when the bird has fully grown, and the mother bird tells her child it is time to fly, but the child do not want to leave, the bird was so will custom to his nest, and found security in the next, but for some reason that bird was told by its Father you must leave the nest now, the nest has served its purpose, I am through with the nest, that you for I have fed you so that you have strong wings and fly into the world and gather the rest of the flock, but because the bird was so accustomed to the nest and his mother and net and do not listen to his father and that next day he never flew, and the Father said I destroy the nest which I've have created, and because you do not heed to my warning you shall be destroy all that is the nest, but true birds will heed to my warning and will lead.So who is still sitting in the nest?

There is an Excellency in God's works
Eccl 3:1-11 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity