Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 02:20 PM

76,959 posts, read 47,856,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
wow u bunch of religious hypocrites! I did'nt write anything on my last post that should've been deleted. The starving children that God looks away from and the millions of ppl who r praying for peace and this horrible sickening famine to end...and God does NOT answer! You ppl who claim to be so holy, go to these multitudes of starving children and stand before them, tell them how much Jesus loves them ... then pray infront of them to God and watch Him NOT answer you.
Sometimes the answer is not what you wanted to hear. A prayer is not answered with a "yes", unless your request is in line with God's own plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2012, 12:08 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,176,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
This is continued from another thread.
Exo 9:34 And Pharaoh saw that the rain and the hail and the thunder had ceased, and he continued to sin. And he made his heart heavy, he and his servants.
Exo 9:35 And Pharaoh's heart was made strong, and he did not send away the sons of Israel, as Jehovah had said by the hand of Moses.
Exo 10:1 And Jehovah said to Moses, Go in to Pharaoh, for I have made his heart heavy and the heart of his servants, so that I may set these signs of Mine in their midst;

Now, WHO did it?...Pharoah and his servants of Yehovaw Elohim Yawyaw?...It states that HaShem did it...And this through causal effect...This was all part of His design from the beginning...He raised (designed?) Pharoah for this purpose and no other...Pharoah and his reaction was not foreseen by HaShem but was pre-ordained by HaShem, just as it was pre-ordained by Hashem, as Joseph states regarding his brothers selling him into slavery...He said that HaShem MEANT it for good, however, they meant it for evil...It does not state that HaShem tuned their evil action around and made good of it, it says that HE MEANT IT, which implies a predetermined thought...

Rom 9:17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "For this very thing I raised you up, so that I might display My power in you, and so that My name might be publicized in all the earth." Ex. 9:16

Exo 9:16 And for this reason I have made you stand, in order to cause you to see My power, and in order to declare My name in all the land.

It seems like Pharoah's fate was pe-ordained by HaShem for one purpose and one purpose only...

Old 07-07-2012, 12:10 PM

32,533 posts, read 22,176,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
No problem. I believe God hardens our heart as a judgment, to turn us over so to speak so we can finally see the utter futility of our lives without Him-showing to us, nothing good can happen to us without Him so we can fulfil His revealed will; for all to be saved. Some of us have to hit rock bottom before we can see the light. So to answer this thread. I say, no.
So when did you convert to the UR theology?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity