Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 03:40 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Humour apart, camps......

Didn't Jesus say: "You have seen and you believe, blessed are those who have not seen YET believe"

You think He was stoned when He said that
Why are you saying this to me . No he wasn't stoned for saying that . He said this to Thomas who wanted to see the marks on his hands and feet , what as this got to do with the religious vile spirit that is evident on this message board , that always sits in judgement forgetting the mercy ,grace and patience God as shown while He was leading them to Himself ?.

Strawmen Fundy you are having a Giraffe aren't you, you seem to be lying in wait to condemn those who do not believe , it's obvious what you believe and what your motives are behind much of your posts to.
You would have us sent to hell quicker than we can say ET .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 04:07 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
No he wasn't stoned for saying that
Thank you, at least we're on the same page here.

This is Tony's consolation prize

Old 07-01-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
Thank you, at least we're on the same page here.

This is Tony's consolation prize
What are you trying to get at ? Can you got here and answer my questions to your last jab at me

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...-groups-4.html

Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 AM

6,657 posts, read 8,125,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundamentalist View Post
Good finally a universalist who admits we don't have the same gospel. Thank you. We have two different gospels and we both can't be right but under your way I go to heaven anyway. WIN WIN situation for me.
Fundy, it is your gospel that makes no sense. God saves us from Himself?!? Why did He even bother to create us all knowing He would have to save us from Himself? He couldn't control us and/or Himself? So He had to stop Himself from sending us all to hell because He couldn't stop us from doing what He didn't want us to do (ie. sinning)? Is God double-minded? He wants to save us but He doesn't want to save us?

Doesn't seem like God is in control (or sane) with your version of the gospel.

Sure, "WIN-WIN" for you. I guess you are just covering your bases, as long as you don't go to "hell", it doesn't matter what the truth is, right?

Quote:

(1 John 2:2)
2 and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.
Exactly.

Old 04-18-2022, 12:14 PM

84 posts, read 53,247 times
I had a witchcraft experience yesterday that makes the churches look evil. I was walking to my local market when I saw a Christian's house on the other side of the street. Instead of continuing to the market, I knock on the Christian's door and participate in a Bible study. To give you context, the Soviet Union collapsed before I was born. I have not been attending church or watching media from 2014 or earlier. For most of April, the media that I have watched has been exclusively from my local country. The world isn't going to persecute a secular person with local and modern interests. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that the church itself cast a spell against me.

Old 04-18-2022, 03:10 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,835,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple674 View Post
I had a witchcraft experience yesterday that makes the churches look evil. I was walking to my local market when I saw a Christian's house on the other side of the street. Instead of continuing to the market, I knock on the Christian's door and participate in a Bible study. To give you context, the Soviet Union collapsed before I was born. I have not been attending church or watching media from 2014 or earlier. For most of April, the media that I have watched has been exclusively from my local country. The world isn't going to persecute a secular person with local and modern interests. Therefore, the only logical conclusion is that the church itself cast a spell against me.
No, it was not a magic spell; but very likely the supernatural power of God in the Father drawing you to that Bible study and thus to Jesus.

Be careful about attributing what is of the Holy Ghost to satan;

If you do that, you may never be forgiven.

Old 04-20-2022, 01:52 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,174,594 times
Christ, high Aeon, can not die. Jesus who became Christ did not die either, came alive after three days and NOW is not dead, as NT states.

Last edited by G.Duval; 04-20-2022 at 02:03 PM..

Old 04-20-2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Be careful about attributing what is of the Holy Ghost to satan;
That seems to be a common occurrence to you on this forum, with you sinner hating God who is also a man of war god.

Old 04-20-2022, 05:10 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,835,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
That seems to be a common occurrence to you on this forum, with you sinner hating God who is also a man of war god.
I believe what the Bible says on the matter (in Psalms 5:5-6, Psalms 7:11, and Psalms 11:5-6; as well as Exodus 15:3).

Surely you don't believe that believing the Bible amounts to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost?

Old 04-20-2022, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
I believe what the Bible says on the matter (in Psalms 5:5-6, Psalms 7:11, and Psalms 11:5-6; as well as Exodus 15:3).

Surely you don't believe that believing the Bible amounts to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost?
I believe your depictions of the I AM are not only blasphemous but anti Christ. I have presented you with a full list of all the I Am's of God in the Bible and all the names of God in the Bible, and you cannot find in either list anything that is within a country mile of the blasphemous names you call him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity