Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2010, 01:01 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,424,262 times

Advertisements

Father God, I come to you in the precious name of your Son Jesus Christ. I thank you for waking me up this morning, for keeping me safe from any harm, for keeping a roof over my head, for blessing me with a job, home, health, family, and strength. I thank you for giving me the desire to study your word, and to share that blessing with others as you lead me, through your Holy Spirit to do so. I ask you to bless everyone who is reading this prayer, and to touch their lives so that they can continue to seek your truth. Father, I come to you asking you to forgive me for my sins, and I thank you for sending your Son to die for my sins, and for just being who you are. I can't thank you enough for what you have done, continue to do, and will do for me; in Jesus' name I pray Father. Amen

If the Lord has led you to join this prayer roll, please share and let the Lord use you. We can all use prayer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2010, 03:09 AM

1,837 posts, read 4,149,271 times
And Father, I also thank you for this day...and the opportunities that I had to share with others by phone, over the internet and in person. Father I ask that in Jesus name that you would forgive me of all sins and anything that I said or did that was not pleasing in your sight. I realize that I am a sinner saved by grace and I pray that you would help me to "overcome" the distractions that get in my way. Lord help me to focus on you and to let go of all things that are useless and a waste of time.

I pray for my brothers and sisters on this site. That as they reach out to you with questions and answers that you would bring light to them and teach them truths. Lord your people are crying out for you... Have mercy on us Lord according to your love and kindness. I pray for a special blessing on your children for taking the time to share their hearts with others.. May we all walk in Love as you desire us to..

Lord as my sister Robin lays in Hospise tonight suffering with cancer I pray that she would receive you in her heart, that she would cry out to you and that she would be saved... Lord heal her infirmities and cleanse her from any shame, bitterness, anger, resentment and fear. May she sense your presence in an undeniable way.. Lord minister to her and her family...

Lord I pray for my family.. Thank you for our home and all your provisions. Lord it has been a difficult year but I thank you for showing yourself to me in the midst of the chaos and challenges. I ask that you would protect my children. Lord keep them from the evil one. May your angels protect our home.

I love you Lord and I pray these things in Jesus name...Amen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity