Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2016, 01:53 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
No bro, no one led me anywhere, but Him. And again, I'm not rapture fodder. Peace
then--and don't take this the wrong way, ok, just because that's the only way you can take it--then esplain to me again, how you were getting baptized, but then alla sudden you were now in prayer, only not in oyur closet, getting Speakin in Tongues, k. and go read It close, read it backwards and forwards. first. ok. and if you would, remember the feelin you get after bout the third or fourth back and forth, and you can't quite connect em up, like, oh, people tryna prove Book is word, or even worse, Word is Book. which of course no one ever, everever does that, they just tell you what an idiot you are, and how you don't have a clue.

best o' luck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 01:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
I'm busy too, but I'll get your witnesses lined up soon......ok, bro? As for the Nehushtan thing, you do realize that it is worshiping the flesh of Him, right? See the flesh profits nothing, not even His flesh. Which is why Paul saw NO man, and Peter was told the truth of just who the cornerstone is, by Father. Peace

Old 11-15-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
then--and don't take this the wrong way, ok, just because that's the only way you can take it--then esplain to me again, how you were getting baptized, but then alla sudden you were now in prayer, only not in oyur closet, getting Speakin in Tongues, k. and go read It close, read it backwards and forwards. first. ok. and if you would, remember the feelin you get after bout the third or fourth back and forth, and you can't quite connect em up, like, oh, people tryna prove Book is word, or even worse, Word is Book. which of course no one ever, everever does that, they just tell you what an idiot you are, and how you don't have a clue.

best o' luck

This is literally what happened. I was being prayed for, and within myself I was praying to only receive of HIM. And then I was slain in the Spirit after seeing a "tongue" (like the tail of the comet) of fire come down out of the heavens and strike me on the forehead. And then, I heard within myself, my spirit praying in tongues. What do you think your prayer closet is, bro? It speaks of the closets or chambers (which also is translated RIBS) of the priests in which they prayed, during fulfilling their courses of temple service. The Holy Ghost this signifying, because now the HG does the WORKS/service. Peace

Old 11-15-2016, 02:13 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
This is literally what happened. I was being prayed for, and within myself I was praying to only receive of HIM. And then I was slain in the Spirit after seeing a "tongue" (like the tail of the comet) of fire come down out of the heavens and strike me on the forehead. And then, I heard within myself, my spirit praying in tongues. What do you think your prayer closet is, bro? It speaks of the closets or chambers (which also is translated RIBS) of the priests in which they prayed. Peace
then you got somethin, everybody gets somethin, even Apostates are not to be belittled, that's just a trap. i was a total apostate for 40 years, pretty much til nate etc turned me on, i think pcamps was in there, but my ground was ready, it was fertile at that point, because see, i rejected the hippies, too, cuz i was meant for Greater Things, ok, Rib, i knew God Was More Serious Than That, too, so i did...what you did, prolly, i went and had me an E~motional Ex~perience, and there aint nothin wrong with that, childhood is a great place for that, and meanwhile i went and got rooted, like you did, and i'm lite on OT, but i'm being told right now about some tree getting pulled up by the roots? and i'm just now goose bumping, seein what the point there is? but i don't even know what i'm talking about, now, i wouldn't even know how to go search that.

tree, pulled roots, i guess. i'll go look, if someone doesn't pitch in here, ok. so i'm gonna let you off the hook, and tell you that all that is about to be put to good use, if you already got that the Book is not the Word--which, you been awful quiet there, come to think on it--but you're a short step away now, from makin that root into a tree, with flowery **** and fruityness on it, done your way, because you don't hafta believe all the silly **** i believe, no sir, God aint even askin nobody to do none of that. We just gotta reap, gotta collect; the opposite of not "sin," which i just found out, when i searched it, about that "not collectin" part, whaddya know.

You're about to, just about to, with a little nudge, find your Hippie and your Atheist, and all that yack is gonna just fall away, ok, when you step out into the air, and trade that Mansion for that nest, alright. join them two sticks or whatever, i don't really know that one. you already got Passover back, prolly you never lost it, huh? no Queenie for you, i bet. Just follow Paul, who been there done that, by the time you are reading It. that is my Witness, and if you got any rocks to throw, start chuckin.

wow, i am on the keyboard from hell, up in here in this Wendy's lol.

Old 11-15-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
then you got somethin, everybody gets somethin, even Apostates are not to be belittled, that's just a trap. i was a total apostate for 40 years, pretty much til nate etc turned me on, i think pcamps was in there, but my ground was ready, it was fertile at that point, because see, i rejected the hippies, too, cuz i was meant for Greater Things, ok, Rib, i knew God Was More Serious Than That, too, so i did...what you did, prolly, i went and had me an E~motional Ex~perience, and there aint nothin wrong with that, childhood is a great place for that, and meanwhile i went and got rooted, like you did, and i'm lite on OT, but i'm being told right now about some tree getting pulled up by the roots? and i'm just now goose bumping, seein what the point there is? but i don't even know what i'm talking about, now, i wouldn't even know how to go search that.

tree, pulled roots, i guess. i'll go look, if someone doesn't pitch in here, ok. so i'm gonna let you off the hook, and tell you that all that is about to be put to good use, if you already got that the Book is not the Word--which, you been awful quiet there, come to think on it--but you're a short step away now, from makin that root into a tree, with flowery **** and fruityness on it, done your way, because you don't hafta believe all the silly **** i believe, no sir, God aint even askin nobody to do none of that. We just gotta reap, gotta collect; the opposite of not "sin," which i just found out, when i searched it, about that "not collectin" part, whaddya know.

You're about to, just about to, with a little nudge, find your Hippie and your Atheist, and all that yack is gonna just fall away, ok, when you step out into the air, and trade that Mansion for that nest, alright. join them two sticks or whatever, i don't really know that one. you already got Passover back, prolly you never lost it, huh? no Queenie for you, i bet. Just follow Paul, who been there done that, by the time you are reading It. that is my Witness, and if you got any rocks to throw, start chuckin.

wow, i am on the keyboard from hell, up in here in this Wendy's lol.

No, no rocks to throw, bro. Blessings to you....and Peace

PS. That's why I don't do laptops, lol....

Old 11-15-2016, 05:09 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,729,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
nope, just dont care. Its pretty simple.
OH that is sad !

Old 11-15-2016, 05:17 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,406,816 times
Some tongues are those known and used currently on earth. And some are not.

I have seen tongues where it is the native language of people in the congregation, but remains an 'unknown' language of the speaker.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:41 PM

6,796 posts, read 2,910,085 times
The Charismatic Pentecostal Church was 'the founder' of today's so-called "angel speak" and it has no actual basis from scripture. This Church wanted 'miracles' and so it invented them. And, people being people, many fell for it and still do.

Again ...a biblical 'tongue' is simply another language as spoken by another nationality on Planet Earth. And, that's it! Moreover, if the ability for one to be gifted (not taught!) with the ability to speak another language did actually occur (as in Acts) then this was given to further the Gospel of Jesus Christ in another's own language and NOTHING MORE!

The so-called 'tongues' that we read about in Corinthians (and ONLY Corinthians you will note!) that clearly frustrates Paul is referencing a church in turmoil ...possibly similar to some of the charismatic churches of today.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:43 PM

37,468 posts, read 61,406,816 times
Every detailed record of people being born again in the New Testament includes reference to SIT.

The Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria did it all along, even from before the RCC heresy began.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church did it until this past century.

The Greek Orthodox continued in it for 1,000 years.

Among the heretics we can see Vincent Ferrer and Francis Xavier in the 1300s

Then we have the Huguenots.

And the Jansenists.

Old 11-15-2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
Every detailed record of people being born again in the New Testament includes reference to SIT.

The Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria did it all along, even from before the RCC heresy began.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church did it until this past century.

The Greek Orthodox continued in it for 1,000 years.

Among the heretics we can see Vincent Ferrer and Francis Xavier in the 1300s

Then we have the Huguenots.

And the Jansenists.

I also read somewhere that the founder of the Methodists did, as did the original Quakers and Shakers where they got their names from. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity