Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 06:07 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,154,249 times

Advertisements

Where is the thirst for the Word of the Lord?

Where is the fight, for the good fight.

Where is Truth?

Where is the men of God, who worship only 1 God?

Where is the subjects of the Kingdom, who follow Christ as King?

Because I sure don't see it. I see a lot of complacent Christians who worship multitudes of gods, including their country, their leaders, their money, their jobs, their kids, and themselves. It is shameful. I am also ashamed of myself for being guilty of the same things.

But with this new year, and this new day,,,I am keeping my eyes set on the Kingdom, daily. We are called to be priests and kings of His Kingdom, and to raise our children to walk after righteousness. Are we?

Enough with the divisions. It is the work of evil to divide kingdoms. Ask Jesus, for He said this was so.

We wonder who is called Christian, and if they walk the steps WE think they should walk, mean while the hungry stay hungry. The lost remain lost. The downtrodden remain under foot. The slaves remain in bondage, remaining in chains they can feel, but not see. The weights of this lost world pulling men and women of God, down into the crappy mud with the swine of the earth.

I am so fed up with it all. I pray forr my King to physicallly return, and slay the beasts with the power of the Almighty, not unlike the days of Moses.

But wake up people. Read the word with spiritual eyes. The entire Word speaks of freeing God Almighty's people from bondage, and returning to Him. We don't know what it is like to truly be free. We get glimpses of the past, written by the winners of wars. Read the WORD. For 400 years the Israelites were a free people, until they demanded a king to reign over them. They rejected God Almighty. 1 Samuel 8.

We hold the keys to the Kingdom. We have the Word manifested in our lives. Can you see it? Jesus Christ will return once this world, our worlds, including the U.S.A. reutrn completely to Him.

Why do you think we were such a threat to the world governments? Why did they build weapons to take us out? Why did we fight to remain free, and NEVER lost on our home soil, even with the odds against us?

The people of God need to wake up. Really awaken. We are not supposed to be looking to be prosperous, or lifted up in the ways of this world. We are the enemy of this world. We see them chant over and over again at the evil man across the seas, yet, we chant with them. We give our oaths to this country, when this was forbidden by Christ. We serve other masters, by giving the fruits of our labors to the gods of this world, and claim we serve 1 God.

Soon, it will end. It must, for God does not allow any nation to stand in opposition to Him. Especially when His people reside in that country. We must walk out. In fact we must run out. No, not out of the borders, but out of their corrupt, evil systems. You cannot turn a blind eye to the evil they do, when you support this evil with 5 months of your labor. Can you see how rediculous this sounds?

The preachers have failed us. The leaders have failed us. The parents have failed their children. The children are taught the ways of this world, and this being the 4th generation since the fall of the Republic, they now have it. Wake up. See what has been lost. See the new gods for what they are.

Stomach it,,,wake up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hre9xGWfNb8

As a True Christian this video should make you sick. Not for the content, but for the truth of it. I am sure Jesus saw plenty that was not Holy and Pure. After all, He came to call the sinners. But to these harlots that pretend to serve? I see a big lake waiting for them.

Soon this will end. Soon there will be a day of reckoning. But now is the day you choose the side you are on. Always as it is now, the Kingdom of God is at hand! Repent, endure to the end, and be saved!!

Last edited by HotinAZ; 12-30-2009 at 06:31 PM.. Reason: wrong video
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 08:42 PM

5,261 posts, read 7,660,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
Where is the thirst for the Word of the Lord?

Where is the fight, for the good fight.

Where is Truth?

Where is the men of God, who worship only 1 God?

Where is the subjects of the Kingdom, who follow Christ as King?

Because I sure don't see it. I see a lot of complacent Christians who worship multitudes of gods, including their country, their leaders, their money, their jobs, their kids, and themselves. It is shameful. I am also ashamed of myself for being guilty of the same things.

But with this new year, and this new day,,,I am keeping my eyes set on the Kingdom, daily. We are called to be priests and kings of His Kingdom, and to raise our children to walk after righteousness. Are we?

Enough with the divisions. It is the work of evil to divide kingdoms. Ask Jesus, for He said this was so.

We wonder who is called Christian, and if they walk the steps WE think they should walk, mean while the hungry stay hungry. The lost remain lost. The downtrodden remain under foot. The slaves remain in bondage, remaining in chains they can feel, but not see. The weights of this lost world pulling men and women of God, down into the crappy mud with the swine of the earth.

I am so fed up with it all. I pray forr my King to physicallly return, and slay the beasts with the power of the Almighty, not unlike the days of Moses.

But wake up people. Read the word with spiritual eyes. The entire Word speaks of freeing God Almighty's people from bondage, and returning to Him. We don't know what it is like to truly be free. We get glimpses of the past, written by the winners of wars. Read the WORD. For 400 years the Israelites were a free people, until they demanded a king to reign over them. They rejected God Almighty. 1 Samuel 8.

We hold the keys to the Kingdom. We have the Word manifested in our lives. Can you see it? Jesus Christ will return once this world, our worlds, including the U.S.A. reutrn completely to Him.

Why do you think we were such a threat to the world governments? Why did they build weapons to take us out? Why did we fight to remain free, and NEVER lost on our home soil, even with the odds against us?

The people of God need to wake up. Really awaken. We are not supposed to be looking to be prosperous, or lifted up in the ways of this world. We are the enemy of this world. We see them chant over and over again at the evil man across the seas, yet, we chant with them. We give our oaths to this country, when this was forbidden by Christ. We serve other masters, by giving the fruits of our labors to the gods of this world, and claim we serve 1 God.

Soon, it will end. It must, for God does not allow any nation to stand in opposition to Him. Especially when His people reside in that country. We must walk out. In fact we must run out. No, not out of the borders, but out of their corrupt, evil systems. You cannot turn a blind eye to the evil they do, when you support this evil with 5 months of your labor. Can you see how rediculous this sounds?

The preachers have failed us. The leaders have failed us. The parents have failed their children. The children are taught the ways of this world, and this being the 4th generation since the fall of the Republic, they now have it. Wake up. See what has been lost. See the new gods for what they are.

Stomach it,,,wake up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hre9xGWfNb8

As a True Christian this video should make you sick. Not for the content, but for the truth of it. I am sure Jesus saw plenty that was not Holy and Pure. After all, He came to call the sinners. But to these harlots that pretend to serve? I see a big lake waiting for them.

Soon this will end. Soon there will be a day of reckoning. But now is the day you choose the side you are on. Always as it is now, the Kingdom of God is at hand! Repent, endure to the end, and be saved!!
...Dear God in heaven...hallowed by Thy Name...Thy kingdom come...Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven...give us this day our daily bread...and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us...lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for Thine Art the Kingdom, The Power and The Glory Forever...Amen...

.................that video messed me up...what's happened to us.....O God.....PEOPLE!!!!...This tears me apart......I'm so torn apart...................

Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 PM

...my tears just won't stop...

...I keep thinking of how God and Jesus feel as they look down upon us and witness the wickedness...the evil that is in the hearts of His creation...

Old 12-30-2009, 10:06 PM

...and you think He loves the inpenitent sinner...?

Old 12-31-2009, 02:49 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Perry View Post
...and you think He loves the inpenitent sinner...?
Yes,Yes,Yes,Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

By the way Verna Verna God is not looking down from Heaven , He's right here in us to reach the lost and dying world that He laid down His life for .

My prayer is always help me Lord to see the lost and dying as you do , because this will definetly reflect from my heart towards all who do not know Him.

Do you see God as mad and angry with sinners ?? well Guess what _______ __________ _____________ ________fill in the blanks.

Last edited by pcamps; 12-31-2009 at 03:11 AM..

Old 12-31-2009, 05:01 AM

I agree with pcamps, Verna.

Yes, God loves us. I cannot even fathom the words that can express how much He does. It is more than the combined expanse of everything we know, times infinity.

But lately I have been fighting the WRONG fight. This is my confession.

I have spent the last few years in debates. While in these debates, I have learned so, so much concening the Word. But some things I have been wrong about. The Spirit has convicted me of these. What I was wrong about is in how I fought. Without love, and without compassion, though I "thought" I had both.

Lately, it has come upon me in a rush of waves. Almost overwelming. I see it now. I see it clearly. It all makes sense, so much sense.

I see how the atheist despises us. Not for what we preach, but HOW we preach. I see how the Muslim despises us. Not for what we believe, but HOW we believe. I see how the powers that run this world LOVE us. Not for the Truth, but for the lie we accept AS the Truth. This makes them more powerful.

No, God doesn't hate us. He desires we come to him, WITHOUT POWER. Weak. Humble. He desires to give us a new heart. To recreate something already in existence. He desires to rule over us, as our Righteous King.

But to these preachers who have prostituted the Word? Woe be to them. But to these leaders who claim to lead the people swearing oaths to God? Woe be to them. Their house is going to be left to them desolate.

What if:

What would the powers do IF Jesus came today? Would He be a threat to their systems of evil? Would they try to kill Him?

What do we think the 2 witnesses are going to preach? And why would the systems hate them so much as to kill them and leave their bodies in the streets for the world to see? Perhaps they are a threat?

See, True Christians are a threat to their systems. Not for fighting with arms. Nor acting out, as the evil do.

But by not accepting THEIR rule over our lives. We have but only 1 King. We have but only 1 Priest. We have but ONLY 1 GOD!!

I have fought against Harold, Donna, and you Verna concerning the 10 Commandments having a force of Law today. I am so sorry, for I was wrong.

It is the ONLY Law. All other Law hangs and depends on this perfect decree. The problem was, I saw the Law through the eyes of carnaility. But the Spirit has shown me the Law through Spiritual Eyes. It is absolutely PERFECT! It needs nothing to make it more prefect. It is the Law of the King. It should be the Law of the lands. It once was concerning Godly living. It was taught to me as a child, but it was taught wrong.

We Christians break the Prime Commandment so often, we cannot see that we are even breaking it. He told us, HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME. Problem was, we thought this was fairytale gods. It wasn't. God wants His people to have only Him as God, period. He wants us to be subject to the Kingdom of His Son, Jesus Christ the Righteous King. This should be our ONLY God, and King.

The prefect Law of liberty, is just that. Wow, have we messed it up so. All of us religious folk included. None are righteous, no not one. We get pieces, but not the whole. We see glimpses of His Glory, but we are not blinded by it. So our sin remains. We continue in it, wallering around in the mire with the swine of this world who desire power, because we desire power or lust after that which we do not have. The greatest of all lures, since the garden of God. From the first city-state Babel, or Babylon, until today. The names are changed from time to time, but the same fight has been going on since time began. From Cain unto today, the struggle between God's people, and the world's people rage on.

But lately, the love of many is waxing cold. VERY cold. Men are losing their houses, their wives, and their children. They have been castrated. Yet like cattle, the herd from thought to thought, and from evil to evil. In fact, they RUN to it. Jesus said this was so, and now I SEE it.

The church, or what we call church is divided. In her there is no power because she has laid with Jezebel. She has learned the ways of the harlot, and loved it so. I read Proverbs 7 the other night, and realized this is not talking about a woman. It is talking about the harlot's systems of rule. We have been enticed, and seduced.

But it is not too late!! The awakening is already started. The eyes of those who truly love the Lord with all their hearts will be transformed into NEW hearts. The perfect Laws are written on these hearts, and these people, of God and His Son, our King will never leave, nor forsake us. We won't forsake our brothers and sisters, and our King will not ever forsake us.

But enter IN the narrow way. It is hard. This world has all the trappings money can buy. But it doesn't have love, which is more precious than gold. I am not talking of carnal love, but DEEP Spiritual Love that ONLY the Father and Son gives. The Light of the World, which will never be hidden, nor extinguished. But we must run to it. Seeking it with ALL of our hearts. Come to Him, broken in spirit. Without other "gods" over us. Seeing the Law for what it is, and not for what man says it is.

God hears the cries of the humble, the stricken, the hungry, the desititute, the poor, the meek. Oh yes, He hears them. We ask why doesn't He do something about it. We question our Maker, like we have even a right to ask such questions. Yet, our fingers are not lifted, when they could be. Yet we throw away the greatest of all the gifts, as if we do not need it. The Grace that was bestowed upon us. Yes, that gift. By Grace, Christians can help heal. By Grace, Christians can be a Light shining in the darkness. By Grace, we will be empowered, to not only do His will, but to NOT do the will of the evil ones.

What makes a "1 God" Christian dangerous to this world?

Well, by just being one, with the One.

Old 12-31-2009, 05:39 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,619,043 times
Quote:
Please explain further. It seems you are saying that He will come back once everyone gets saved?
Quote:
Why do you think we were such a threat to the world governments? Why did they build weapons to take us out?
Which weapons are you speaking of? (I watched the vid) You mean the toxins they spoke of?
Quote:
Are you saying stop paying taxes?
Quote:
I guess there's my yes to the tax question.
Quote:
When exactly did the republic fall?
Quote:

Stomach it,,,wake up!

Anyone of conscience is sickened by oppression and abuse of any kind.
Quote:
Soon this will end.
Do you mean (see the very first quote up top) everyone will return to God completely and Jesus will return?

Old 12-31-2009, 06:10 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
Sounds to me that you need to start to bless your brothers in the church, or you should ask the Lord God what church should I move to. ... Like the church you go to teaches you the false teaching of condemnation. ..... There is NO CONDEMNATION thorough the Holy Spirit........ Jesus said `` If you condemn you will be condemned..... Jesus preached on end times and Holy Spirit before the cross only........ Do you see, American is at war and continues to fight war even when the war is over, because of the condemning iniquity in Jesus church, see the devil rises up and gives the land what the Churches does, this is apostlic revelation. ....There are churches who have overcome this sin You should find one and go there and be a blessing to bless others

Old 12-31-2009, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstborn888 View Post
Please explain further. It seems you are saying that He will come back once everyone gets saved?
Nope. He will return when it is time for Him to return. We must live accordingly as if any time.

Quote:
Which weapons are you speaking of? (I watched the vid) You mean the toxins they spoke of?
The general weapons of war. You know, how we build because they build.

Quote:
Are you saying stop paying taxes?
Never said that. Each must do what they are called to do.

Quote:
I guess there's my yes to the tax question.
You guessed wrong. Slaves must do what their masters tell them to. But if they can be free, seek it.

Quote:
When exactly did the republic fall?
At the turn of the century. Do you know your history? If not, learn it.

Quote:
Anyone of conscience is sickened by oppression and abuse of any kind.
Sure they are. That is the divine spark. Sadly, the majority do not live it though. Through generations of conditioning, the spark has grown dim. The love has waxed cold.

Quote:
Do you mean (see the very first quote up top) everyone will return to God completely and Jesus will return?
No, this way of life will end. Every government since the beginning has come to a close. Except 1.

Old 12-31-2009, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Sounds to me that you need to start to bless your brothers in the church, or you should ask the Lord God what church should I move to. ... Like the church you go to teaches you the false teaching of condemnation. ..... There is NO CONDEMNATION thorough the Holy Spirit........ Jesus said `` If you condemn you will be condemned..... Jesus preached on end times and Holy Spirit before the cross only........ Do you see, American is at war and continues to fight war even when the war is over, because of the condemning iniquity in Jesus church, see the devil rises up and gives the land what the Churches does, this is apostlic revelation. ....There are churches who have overcome this sin You should find one and go there and be a blessing to bless others
Sorry, I reside under no building to learn. I rely only on the Spirit of Truth. But I see this sin you talk of. It is the sin of enabling. By our actions, by our contributions, we enable this evil to spread. But because we don't see it as evil, we continue as we always have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity