Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2010, 12:34 AM

1 posts, read 1,393 times

Advertisements

Psalm 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Hoby was not released from the mood. Joy,
tranquility and satisfaction is a reflection of the atmosphere
a good heart. Sense of optimism is another,
either because we can do good hobby.

There are some people who are willing to pay the price
very- very expensive for hobby. For example a stamp
can sold millions of dollars bought by the
a stamp collecting hobby. A antique bicycle can
sold a hundreds of millions because was bought by a person who have a hobby
of collecting bicycles.

The answer was often uttered by people who buy
these antiques because heart satisfaction which
can not be replaced with billions of money.

Well all because of heart’s satisfied. When our hearts are satisfied then
the dimensions of our minds will lead to something
large. It was just me
have it. Only me who can feel it.

Now let us see the result of a hobby of reading and meditate
God's Word. God comes not alone.
God is present with a presence. Presence of God
is a dimension of heaven that we can feel. Dimension of heaven is real and it will lead us to
hearts and minds of satisfaction that is not limited. We do not
could say a word when we see the dimensions of
heaven. We are amazed and under the authority of God.
So that the presence of it will make us feel and didn’t want
to move from our place. We want forever in that
place.

When we are often and routinely every day to read and meditate a
God's Word then we really are inviting
Jesus to come to our place together with His
presence. Perhaps one time we doesn’t feel. But
many times will lead us to recognize Him with
closer. Because we often do so would
allows us to feel His presence. Any more for anything and everything
in This world but firstly we still miss HIS presence. Because
Presence that will open our eyes to heaven.
So important that we make reading
and meditating God's Word as a hobby.

Do you already feel the presence of God?
So make this activity as your hobby? Gbu

Hii everybody come and play to my blog...It is more devotional foe you

Jesus Bless You
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 11:07 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,405,706 times
If there is a god I imagine that when one sees him/her/it and says you were my hobby, I would imagine that the absolute will really be ticked off, same if one says that he admired god. Tell your wife that she is your hobby, like a stamp collection, rather than everything to you...........ummmmmmmmm, ok, today, I suppose a marriage does not need anything like this, it is a hobby, something to pass the time. Nevermind

Old 02-11-2010, 03:15 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,405,706 times
Come on all you opinionated people, this thread has only one reply. I have noticed that "dogs going to heaven" and "UFOs" bring in thousands of readers. Write something a little heady and you get under a thousand. Our poor atheist friends get real low views (at least on what I post-maybe its me, I did bathe this morning. Maybe if we combine some things. A paragraph is called for.

I suspect that the UFOs are piloted by a far superior race of dogs from the world Nirvana, or heaven, if you live in Tibet. And their hobby is to go throughout the cosmos and collect doggie bones from all reaches, the nooks and crannies, of the vast wasteland we inhabit with them. I heard that there are pictures of their scat on Mars. I actually had one, but my dog ate it. These pictures of intelligent dog scat are locked away in a pickle jar at the CIA and the government fears us knowing about this superior race. They were at war one time with the cat race because the dogs refuse to bury their scat, and indeed, Mars is now in a climate shift because of the gases given off from the scat pile up. The poles there are melting and a famous martian, Gordimus Huge, is trying to ruin the economy there to save the place while he is making a killing with his keep mars red, or rojo movement-if he is wrong will he be red faced! The dog's hobby, is always troubled by many opinions. They are trying to find that great dog bone, the mythic one-the Great Bone. The dog world though has been in existence now for so long and their science has grow so much, some no longer believe that there is a Great Bone. But until they have viewed the entire cosmos, they have decided to spend their resources on the search-some wags don't really want to find it, as all the excitement is in the search. Sort of like marriage. All the excitement is in chasing the skirt and when one marries it, well then ethics has a claim and the excitement ends. All great love stories has the guy get the skirt and then the book ends with death or marriage-if it continued, well, death would be about as far as one could go, as Foucault wrote, death is power's limit, and I am sure he meant death is love's limit. If it continues into the marriage you get the "Honeymooners", and that is either a comedy or a tragedy-a combined form will also be a possibility, of ethics but not that wonderful love. Ethics is a strong task master. I forgot what I was writing about! Oh yes, the excitement of the search. See, one really does not want to know the truth. One wants to keep looking, that is why dogmatic persons; atheists, christians, democrats, lunatics, guys with guns, hen peck husbands, feminists, gay activists, old men, and such are hard to be around, you see, they have found the "object", their life is over even before their death; that is why these people have no humor and can't take a joke, Life is a joke because it is a contradiction and humor is always a contradiction; however, one should remember that tragedy is also a contradiction and when one finishes one's life before it ends, well that is a tragedy as one now has time on one's hands-death reconciles the contradiction for the one who isn't done with life until death does arrive and that is comic (see "Death Trance" when Grave attempts to pull the sword out and the angel of destruction just looks at him with that "well do somethin" look on her face; of course he manages to get the sword out and the saga goes on, but it is an infinite circle myth, had the goddess then just killed him after he said "oh great", that would have been hilarious!), the hurry ups who finished their lives early and know all truth, well, they are "married"-poor souls, let's take a moment; light a candle if you have one and the petroleum stink will rise up and be a sweet savor in Gordimus Huge's nostrils, or if you have a butt, light it up (there is no one as cool as Holly Martins when he lights that butt up as that babe walks past him at the end of the movie The Third Man-I wanna smoke after that, what cool).................Anyway, there are now all these intelligent dogs flying around the cosmos (are they flying or does one need atmosphere to fly?) looking, and now there are few back on the home world of heaven. All these want to go home and see their *******, they want to go back to heaven, but the cats are not sure they can come back to heaven because when your just dumb, you get a free pass to get to heaven but when you have smarts, well, one has to get the saucer back and that takes work, one has to be worthy to get there. Cats are actually satans and try to confuse the dogs, make them unsure if they can get back, some are so unsure they have actually just settled in amongst us and just act like earthly dumb dogs...hey, my dog ate the proof of all this....ummmmm, is that mutt an invader? What is that dear-more dry wall? I will have to finish later, ethics has got hold of me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity