Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2010, 03:52 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,579,134 times

Advertisements

Irish spiritual healer Joe Coleman says the Virgin Mary has been back in touch with him and revealed that the volcanic ash cloud currently covering Europe will get worse and is directly related to the second coming of Christ.

Volcano linked to second coming of Christ, claims Irish 'visionary' Joe Coleman | Irish News | IrishCentral
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 08:01 AM

5,925 posts, read 6,944,384 times
Was the eruption in the 1700's related to the second coming too?

Old 04-20-2010, 08:24 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,363,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Irish spiritual healer Joe Coleman says the Virgin Mary has been back in touch with him and revealed that the volcanic ash cloud currently covering Europe will get worse and is directly related to the second coming of Christ.

Volcano linked to second coming of Christ, claims Irish 'visionary' Joe Coleman | Irish News | IrishCentral
Well, thats all the proof I needed. If the virgin mary said so...
Going to quit my job today and cash in my 401K.
Then I start digging my bomb shelter and buy water and canned goods.

Old 04-20-2010, 08:35 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,439,144 times
Quote:

Too bad he didn't make this claim before the April 15th erruption, then maybe I would believe him.

Old 04-20-2010, 10:00 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,448 times
Oh NOW he tells us! well that explains it! lol
cheeseballs exist,even if you don't know how to make one.where are all the crackers to go with it? they'll come soon...

Old 04-20-2010, 10:08 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,689,448 times
there's no way this thing is linked to the Second Coming.He doesn't even know scripture very well.CHEESEBALL!

also the flying x has already been in the news,so there is no new revelation about that.

Old 04-20-2010, 01:00 PM

9,616 posts, read 12,912,983 times
Default "Yes, that's right...The DB-8 in British Racing Green if you could...."

If you do fervently believe all this, please oh please send me, by private DM of course, your various credit card numbers, along with the secret card code and expiration info. I promise to go down in flames as an evil materialistic heathen.

(I've always LOVED Aston Martins. In fact, I think I NEED an Aston Martin. and here it is; my chance. Don't deny me this simple Earthly desire please.)

Old 04-20-2010, 02:25 PM

1,139 posts, read 1,775,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman View Post
If you do fervently believe all this, please oh please send me, by private DM of course, your various credit card numbers, along with the secret card code and expiration info. I promise to go down in flames as an evil materialistic heathen.

(I've always LOVED Aston Martins. In fact, I think I NEED an Aston Martin. and here it is; my chance. Don't deny me this simple Earthly desire please.)
I think I'd go with a Ferrari California. Not the fastest Ferrari, but the most usable on day to day basis. That or 458 Italia. MMmmmmmmm. I like.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:36 PM

17,966 posts, read 15,962,071 times
Quote:

I wish that old biddy would just shut up, go back to her tomb and leave us the heck alone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity