Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 02:38 PM

436 posts, read 952,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson1010 View Post
I was eating corned beef when you were still nursing on momma's milk. You remember, 5th grade, right?
Yeah, you were eating Carl Buddig. Your mom put it in your Kojak lunchbox.

Who loves ya', baby?

N.B. Not me.

Old 09-17-2010, 02:52 PM

10,135 posts, read 27,480,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking357 View Post
Yeah, you were eating Carl Buddig. Your mom put it in your Kojak lunchbox.

Who loves ya', baby?

N.B. Not me.
I remember that lunch box, but it was Superman. You had the Little Mermaid lunchbox and matching Underoos, right?

Old 09-17-2010, 02:58 PM

Quote:
I remember that lunch box, but it was Superman. You had the Little Mermaid lunchbox and matching Underoos, right?
Dude, you're fantasizing about kids' underwear?

Dude.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:10 PM

You are gonna have to do better than that. Remember the kids that picked on you in school?. Pretend I am one of them and let's see a little more from you. I've heard kids in the sandbox with sharper comebacks than you have.

Hey, wait a minute. Are you a girl? I try to be nice to girls even when they deserve a thrashing.

Old 09-17-2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
You are gonna have to do better than that. Remember the kids that picked on you in school?. Pretend I am one of them and let's see a little more from you. I've heard kids in the sandbox with sharper comebacks than you have.

Hey, wait a minute. Are you a girl? I try to be nice to girls even when they deserve a thrashing.
Again with the schoolkid fantasies, creepo?

You're kinda really creeping me out.

Old 09-18-2010, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoking357 View Post
Again with the schoolkid fantasies, creepo?

You're kinda really creeping me out.

Hey, I Googled you to see if you have some fixation with paedophilia since you have brought it up twice without any connection to this thread and I came across the nice things your friends at OpenCarry.org had to say about you after you were banned for life from their forum for pretty much the same trollish behavior you have engaged in here. You're a famous guy:

There are dozens of testimonials posted to the administrators of that forum as to how much people hated you and how happy they were that you were banned, shall we post some of them?

Quote:
If you will please forgive it.... AHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!! I stooped to being an @#$% with him, but his asshattery made me snap.

Hopefully this will send a message to the nutters out there... Thanks for your hard work John and Mike.
Quote:
Admins,

I read with some interest, the recent banning of "357" from the forum. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did.

He was an egomaniacal troll, an agent provocateur or both.

He always seemed to have the "alt.syntax.tactical" smell about him. For those unfamiliar with usenet newsgroups, there used to be a small group who trolled various discussion fora, doing nothing more than starting flame wars. They would do things like go into pet oriented newsgroups and solicit recipes that called for cat or dog meat.
I attempted to have a rational discussion with him in a thread or two but as usual, it just went nowhere and the very odd accusations started coming out so I just drifted away from any attempts to discuss anything.

You have a well run forum here and a lot of very good information for all of us. Do not second guess your decision. You gave the man plenty of time to get his act together and he just continued on his path of destruction.

Now let's move on and make this forum even better.

AD.
Quote:
The best post I saw from 357 was the one where he told me I didn't have to read his post.
Might be a good time to start a thread called the wall of SHAME, thats two fine trophys for the top two spots..

Last edited on Tue Sep 8th, 2009 02:14 am by Carnivore
Quote:

Thank you!!!

He was nothing more than a bigot. Bigotry isn't just hating black people, and that clown made his contempt for cops, southerners, conservatives, republicans and anyone who questioned his warped world view quite clear. As educated as he made himself out to be, he was still an idiot. Just because you make good grades regurgitating leftist drivel back to a leftist professor, you aren't educated, you're just brainwashed. Good Riddance, this site was and is great, and will likely be enhanced by having one less idiot.[/SIZE]

Last edited on Tue Sep 8th, 2009 04:27 am by PrayingForWar
Quote:
I'm personally glad to see him gone. I had stayed away from this site specifically because of him and the admin's indifference. NOW, maybe this group can go back to serving it's purpose.....advancing acceptance and overcoming hurdles to carry, specifically Open Carry. There will always be trolls like smoking-whatever. But, now, perhaps they will quickly learn that kind of behavior isn't permitted here.
I don't think I've ever known a person who was banned from a site for life, much less one where persons were posting their glee after it happened. You should be real proud.

Last edited by Wilson513; 09-18-2010 at 03:28 AM..

Old 09-18-2010, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Hey, I Googled you
The last tactic of the defeated, looking for others to help you out, since you fail on your own.

Quit trying to hide behind others, Wilson. You lost, now sulk away.

It's time for you to be a man.

Quit talking about kiddie underwear. Quit asking me to pretend I'm a kiddie and join your pretend scenario, and most importantly, quit staying up 'til all hours Googling for pedo material.

Stay down.

Old 09-18-2010, 07:13 AM

Post up a little about yourself. Like your name and address so you are not the troll behind the mask. You know who I am lets see who you are. You say you are a lawyer, right? So what's your name?

Old 09-18-2010, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Post up a little about yourself. Like your name and address so you are not the troll behind the mask. You know who I am lets see who you are. You say you are a lawyer, right? So what's your name?
I have no idea who you are, except a guy who's made some kooky references to kids' underwear, a guy who asked me to join a goofy fantasy to pretend we were both schoolchildren and a guy who stayed up 'til five in the morning to look, by his own admission, for pedo material.

Further, you're a guy who knows nothing about corned beef.

Now, we see you as a guy who can't leave the internet on the internet and in the most pathetic flailing of the defeated wants to have some sort of extra-internet showdown.

You know by my username that I'm armed. Depending on how much research you've done, you'll also learn that I'm pretty good with the gun. We further know that you're very upset at having been soundly defeated by me, and you're looking for revenge, since you can't quite stand up for yourself here.

Given your rage and my status as an armed citizen, there is no DA or cop alive who would think that you and I meeting each other would be prudent. Every cop and DA from here to Jakarta would tell me right about now that "I should know better." Every sane person alive who would review your posts in this thread would give you the same advice. Grow up. Move on.

Look what you've been reduced to, all because you don't know corned beef. If you get this animated over ignorance of a sandwich, how insufferable must you be in other daily disputes and inconveniences?

You lost. Let it go. Stay down.

And most importantly, get some sleep. My, you've been up all night. Five in the morning? Let it go.

Drive up to Rascal's. Learn a thing or two about corned beef. Talk about Slyman's, and have a great day.

But get that sleep, first.

Old 09-18-2010, 08:40 AM

No, I think it would be good for you to out yourself. You'll feel better for it. Trust me. I don't want to meet you and I have no rage. I just think you will be more civil once you have introduced yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati