Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 05:42 PM

432 posts, read 609,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrantiX View Post
Space, the Lakers were never the pitiful laughing stock that the Nets were when they played in NJ, and the Lakers never will be, they are one of the worlds most valuable and adored sports teams. LOL Nets. There was one season 3 years back when they won like 13 games and lost over 60. Cool they moved to Brooklyn to be the official second fiddle team in their market, the Knicks are just so much better.

The Lakers in this recent history since 2000 have collected 5 rings, go to China, where Kobe is an idol. The Lakers also have the better group, Nash-Gasol-Howard-Bryant are a much more lethal team than LOL DWill and company. The Lakers need to fix their rotation, otherwise no doubt about it, they are a championship contender.

LOL the Nets, they should be taking notes from the Clippers.

#LAhastheballinitscourtsNOTNYC
Dude the LAKERS suck this year kid. The nets are the obvious better team than those hags. He clippers have yet to beat us and Brooklyn is better than both of the LA teams. The lakers need to take notes from the nets

Old 02-02-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuddedLeather View Post
You're drinking it too? Ok.

New York Knicks as No. 1 in NBA merchandise comes with an asterisk - NYPOST.com

Lol second fiddle. This isn't Jersey.

That's just gear though, but have you been watching the season lately? We're 4th on the East and our season games against the Knicks we're tied 2-2. People are still talking trash but our record is positive and they're still adjusting to everything. We WILL definitely bring a Championship to NYC before the Knicks. The Knicks are playing good now because they have too. . .

and lastly Barclays Center >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Madison Square Garden.
Don't bother with the kid. He knows nothing about basketball like I could give a crap about merchandise sales. Our jersey were last to be sold because of the unveiling of them. The knicks are garbage and overrated and for some kid from the bay to diss the nets is basically like Dale Ernhart Jr. dissing MMA fighters, like dude you drive nascars **** lol

Old 02-02-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
Seriously, what's your point? All this stuff is just feeding the troll and trolling of its own. Way to be the scrantix of the east coast. Go you!
I'm sorry but when a team gets dissed especially a one that's been going through trouble (coach firing, ect) and then come back to the top. It posses me off especially when I'm a fan. I don't see the lakers going anywhere this year neither do I see you going anywhere with responding to me. I wasn't even talking to you. Stay out of it you tool.

Old 02-02-2013, 06:31 PM

13,351 posts, read 39,954,509 times
This thread has gone downhill. Time to put it out of its (and our) misery. Thread closed.

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City