Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2009, 12:39 PM

1,000 posts, read 2,351,006 times

Advertisements

Not considering California, as I don't go for that look, this is easy...Dallas and Austin. All I have to say is holy crap, they're EVERYWHERE. You don't have to go hunting or specifically look for attractive women...they're everywhere you go, in droves. Just nothing but super attractive, down to earth(more so Austin), non-plastic or superficial, amazingly wonderful women. I'd give a close second place nod to the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of NC also. That probably has a ton to do with UNC/NC State/Duke being located within such a small area though. I'd also say Nashville for sure, and for some odd reason Louisville always seemed to have a lot of attractive women around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2009, 03:10 PM

2,802 posts, read 6,427,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxposure View Post
Are you crazy? Metro LA is only about 34% non-Hispanic white. The only place you see pretty white girls are in the clubs, and once you're back on the streets, whether it be in the car or sidewalk, white girls are a rare find.
If Metro LA is only about 34% non-Hispanic white then one out of every girl you see is white, more in predominantly white neighborhoods. I wouldn't call that a rare find.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:54 PM

8 posts, read 27,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TelecasterBlues View Post
Not considering California, as I don't go for that look, this is easy...Dallas and Austin. All I have to say is holy crap, they're EVERYWHERE. You don't have to go hunting or specifically look for attractive women...they're everywhere you go, in droves. Just nothing but super attractive, down to earth(more so Austin), non-plastic or superficial, amazingly wonderful women. I'd give a close second place nod to the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area of NC also. That probably has a ton to do with UNC/NC State/Duke being located within such a small area though. I'd also say Nashville for sure, and for some odd reason Louisville always seemed to have a lot of attractive women around.
Totally agree with the above statement. Texas rocks for white women...at first I thought no, no, its all a bunch of talk....why Texas???

Then last year, I had an opportunity to spend time (few months) in both Houston and Dallas. OMG, they are EVERYWHERE, in droves, to the right, to the left, at work, at the store, in the gym, in the clubs, in my building, WOW.

And they DON'T sport heavy coats/clothes, like the midwest women do for 6 months out of the year.

Also, South Florida is awesome (all areas). I really like Florida.

Just remember: Heat = Hot women.
Less clothes, more smiles, and more plastic (personally, I love plastic).

As for true european women living in colder european climates...
FIRST: They are not American women and should not be compared + many of the European hotties from the cold climates, typically travel to warmer US destinations to escape their cold climates (given the opportunity of course).
Who wants to go from freezer to freezer? I don't!!

Russian women may be an exception here. [In my opinion] their desire to "Shop till they Drop", "Spend what they Can" attitude, one can see a lot of them in Chicago/NYC. Nice but could be very expensive.

Currently my gym does not offer a freezer to sit in. But they do have a sauna....hmmm... seems like they are on to something....

Ask 100, very hot females ages 25-35yr, if they would rather vacation in Miami/LA, -OR- Chicago/Detroit/Milwaukee.

Its a no-brainer.

Old 12-25-2009, 07:07 PM

486 posts, read 1,035,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpope409 View Post
Not really. A lot of beautiful women from around the country could care less about New York or Los Angeles...and not just white women
True, however, many beautiful women are drawn to these areas because of the nature of the careers they want to pursue. I.E. modeling, acting, etc. (Not to mention all of those relatively recent eastern European immigrants to New York.)

On a different point, you have to give props to NYC (especially Manhattan) in terms of having highly intelligent and educated women as well with all of those Ivy League grads flocking to that area.

Old 12-25-2009, 07:20 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,376 times
I hate Texas. But Houston, Austin and Dallas have to be the answer.

Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM

2,155 posts, read 4,579,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
I hate Texas. But Houston, Austin and Dallas have to be the answer.
Oh My Gosh you do?!

Old 12-25-2009, 07:54 PM

2,352 posts, read 2,278,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely95 View Post
Oh My Gosh you do?!
Yes I do. and for many a good reason.

Old 12-25-2009, 07:58 PM

2,155 posts, read 4,579,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Yes I do. and for many a good reason.
No Way?! I like, totally didn't know that! I always thought you loved it. Learn something new everyday...

Old 01-03-2010, 09:50 PM

19 posts, read 115,814 times
Default It's True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
If Metro LA is only about 34% non-Hispanic white then one out of every girl you see is white, more in predominantly white neighborhoods. I wouldn't call that a rare find.
No, but it's true, metro Los Angeles which is population wise a huge part of Southern California is mainly Latino. The city is also very spread out.

Old 01-03-2010, 09:52 PM

19 posts, read 115,814 times
Los Angeles is in some respects over rated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City