Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 09:21 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,329,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesarstl View Post
This thread is competing with (and beating) the top 100 restaurants by gross revenue thread for the title of "Most argued about "study" that doesn't really talk about what the "study" says award" Here's to arguing about things/results that the study doesn't even present...
You posted the same silly comment in the other thread, and you're wrong on both counts.

Here we're talking about the transit access (which is exactly what the study measures) and there were talking about restaurant revenues (which is exactly what that study measures).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2014, 12:59 PM

1,773 posts, read 2,673,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
You posted the same silly comment in the other thread, and you're wrong on both counts.

Here we're talking about the transit access (which is exactly what the study measures) and there were talking about restaurant revenues (which is exactly what that study measures).
I did post the same thing in the other thread (I did say that in my post...), and I find it hilarious that you of all people responded as you are one of the worst offenders since the beginning of this fiasco!

Guess you might realize it...

Old 10-15-2014, 01:51 PM

Quote:
I did post the same thing in the other thread (I did say that in my post...), and I find it hilarious that you of all people responded as you are one of the worst offenders since the beginning of this fiasco!

Guess you might realize it...
Well I'm honored, because you are pretty much the only confused one in both threads. I'm not surprised you would come to such a conclusion.

Maybe read the thread topics more carefully, and you'll follow along better.

Old 10-15-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Well I'm honored, because you are pretty much the only confused one in both threads. I'm not surprised you would come to such a conclusion.

Maybe read the thread topics more carefully, and you'll follow along better.
Fail... We are talking about transit access to jobs, which is not at all the same thing as transit access. This is part of what you don't understand, want me to start quoting you??? Btw, who is we??? Reading the thread shows a whole lot of people thinking you're delusional and "butthurt"

Old 10-15-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Fail... We are talking about transit access to jobs, which is not at all the same thing as transit access. This is part of what you don't understand, want me to start quoting you??? Btw, who is we??? Reading the thread shows a whole lot of people thinking you're delusional and "butthurt"
So now you're lecturing us that "transit access" is not the same thing as "transit access"?? Alrighty then...

The things you "learn" on C-D sometimes...

Old 10-15-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
So now you're lecturing us that "transit access" is not the same thing as "transit access"?? Alrighty then...

The things you "learn" on C-D sometimes...
Lol, if you can't even quote me right from the post just above yours than I don't see what this will accomplish... Read it again, slower this time...

Old 10-15-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Lol, if you can't even quote me right from the post just above yours than I don't see what this will accomplish... Read it again, slower this time...
I read it, and you have no point. We're discussing transit access, you claim we don't know what we're discussing, we should instead be discussing transit access...

Old 10-15-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
I read it, and you have no point. We're discussing transit access, you claim we don't know what we're discussing, we should instead be discussing transit access...
Still missing it...

Seriously, S-L-O-W-E-R.....

Old 10-15-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
I'm starting to feel bad for you... You honestly aren't just being a smarta**? You really somehow don't see the word, and idea/topic, you're missing???

Old 10-15-2014, 04:45 PM

2,545 posts, read 3,294,956 times
Quote:
Fail... We are talking about transit access to jobs, which is not at all the same thing as transit access.
Right you are. Not only that but some people also keep harping on the quality of transit and modal splits when that is not at all what the study is measuring. Just because a city is auto-centric and has a low transit share doesn't mean that there is no transit access. LA is a perfect example of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City