Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 04:32 PM

2,088 posts, read 1,970,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
if you want your family to move to Houston tell them you've left
Lol

Old 12-23-2014, 04:49 PM

389 posts, read 596,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YIMBY View Post
Very few people from Minneapolis - St. Paul would want to move to Houston, MAYBE Austin. Chicago, Denver, Portland, Seattle, and other western cities seem to be the hot spots for Twin Citians.
This I agree with. The Phoenix area is also a popular destination for Twin Citians.

Old 12-23-2014, 05:06 PM

64 posts, read 123,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
if you want your family to move to Houston tell them you've left
Ghengis, seems like you are the owner of the restaurant "Khan's" that was about to be closed down.

I can tell that to your family too..

Old 12-23-2014, 05:07 PM

64 posts, read 123,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firsthomebuilder View Post
BLAH....BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...Enough of this twin cities crap! Houston could be the worst place to live on this planet but still better than MSP. My relatives will be moving here soon because no one can take that snow **** and the depression that comes with it.

You seem to be completely biased towards MSP, and the only reason I could think of are the troubles you might have had in Houston. You are making it personal while I asked a general question.
Clearly, you have lived in two of the worst states in US "MICHIGAN" and "MINNESOTA".

Old 12-23-2014, 09:05 PM

13,351 posts, read 39,950,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firsthomebuilder View Post
Clearly, you have lived in two of the worst states in US "MICHIGAN" and "MINNESOTA".
Good grief. Thread closed.

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City