Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2015, 07:07 AM

10,749 posts, read 23,822,981 times

Advertisements

Brampton as is suburb of Toronto? Yeah I wouldn't live in Compton so I guess I'll go with Brampton.

Toronto or Houston?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2015, 08:04 AM

7,055 posts, read 19,309,136 times
Toronto!!

Calgary or Kansas City?

Old 10-06-2015, 09:17 AM

1,932 posts, read 2,472,719 times
Kansas City,I'd like to stay in the USA and Kcity has good BBQ and shopping. I hope you mean Missouri though

Richmond, VA or Albany NY?

Old 10-06-2015, 09:25 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,935,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
Toronto!!

Calgary or Kansas City?
I'd like to live outside the US but Calgary wouldn't be my first choice. It actually surprised me how sunny it is there though, looking up the climate. Seems like an underrated city not talked about much.

I'd still choose Kansas City....I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm not a cookie View Post
Kansas City,I'd like to stay in the USA and Kcity has good BBQ and shopping. I hope you mean Missouri though

Richmond, VA or Albany NY?
Missed this one. BOTH are very underrated cities-I have a ton of friends from Albany and visit often but I'd pick Richmond for the better location and climate (IMO).

Rincon, Puerto Rico or St. Croix, US Virgin Islands?

Old 10-06-2015, 10:47 AM

5,390 posts, read 9,693,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
I'd like to live outside the US but Calgary wouldn't be my first choice. It actually surprised me how sunny it is there though, looking up the climate. Seems like an underrated city not talked about much.

I'd still choose Kansas City....I think.

Missed this one. BOTH are very underrated cities-I have a ton of friends from Albany and visit often but I'd pick Richmond for the better location and climate (IMO).

Rincon, Puerto Rico or St. Croix, US Virgin Islands?
Rincon, Puerto Rico... More my vibe and more options as far as entertainment, jobs.

Savannah, GA or Charleston, SC?

Old 10-06-2015, 11:02 AM

37,882 posts, read 41,956,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
Rincon, Puerto Rico... More my vibe and more options as far as entertainment, jobs.

Savannah, GA or Charleston, SC?
Charleston for me. I have an affinity for it as a native South Carolinian and while I really do like Savannah as well, Charleston is overall more livable--a more well-rounded, faster-growing economy, more professional opportunities, more educated, less crime (at least near the historic district), more to see and do, more amenities, urban, historic, charming, great food, beaches, etc. Just a better overall package as a city.

Seattle or Philadelphia?

Old 10-06-2015, 11:12 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,065,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
Charleston for me. I have an affinity for it as a native South Carolinian and while I really do like Savannah as well, Charleston is overall more livable--a more well-rounded, faster-growing economy, more professional opportunities, more educated, less crime (at least near the historic district), more to see and do, more amenities, urban, historic, charming, great food, beaches, etc. Just a better overall package as a city.

Seattle or Philadelphia?
Philly if I had to choose.

Overland Park KS or Clayton MO

Old 10-06-2015, 05:56 PM

10,749 posts, read 23,822,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlo View Post
Philly if I had to choose.

Overland Park KS or Clayton MO
Clayton, I'd be OK with living in a wealthy suburb of the Lou.

Seattle or Vancouver?

Old 10-06-2015, 08:55 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,348,308 times
Vancouver. I've always wanted to live in Canada. And Vancouver has a better downtown.

Guess I'll keep the theme going with Canadian comparisons. Toronto or Chicago? I find them to be the most equal comparisons. Toronto can't compete with NYC, so next choice is Chicago IMO.

Old 10-06-2015, 09:06 PM

1,709 posts, read 2,167,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_SW_77 View Post
Clayton, I'd be OK with living in a wealthy suburb of the Lou.

Seattle or Vancouver?
Seattle, would prefer to stay in the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
Vancouver. I've always wanted to live in Canada. And Vancouver has a better downtown.

Guess I'll keep the theme going with Canadian comparisons. Toronto or Chicago? I find them to be the most equal comparisons. Toronto can't compete with NYC, so next choice is Chicago IMO.
Oops, missed this. Chicago. I've been to Chicago and just really like its vibe. Plus I prefer the US.

Boise ID or Lexington KY?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City