Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2021, 08:23 AM

3,961 posts, read 4,404,133 times

Advertisements

How have all the "home grown" attractions in CO left because of the "pandemic" and its "turning solid blue"? Being in CO myself, there is nothing I see that is unavailable to me in 2021 that was available in 2019.

So this "beaches etc open for fun or whatever (the kids had miserable birthdays in Colorado)" is an interesting statement. If your kids birthdays were so miserable in CO with its wide range of outdoor activities and being at the beach in FL was so much better, why would you think Tucson, with its arid, south-west, mountain recreational access, would be any better than Colorado Springs? Or for that matter, any other intermountain west locale? The recreation available in CO is so widely varied and available for a such a wide range of incomes, I have a hard time comprehending how you could not find amusement and adventure in CO that you have somehow discovered in FL. Unless under it all your family is really more water oriented, in which case why are you even looking at the mountain west area again?

Perhaps you should look at other coastal areas or perhaps major waterway/lakes, that are more conservative in their political make-up and possibly more educated in their demographics. Unfortunately, if places are attractive like this, they will also tend to be more expensive. Will they be CO expensive? That really depends on where you look. But, any pleace with readily available water will have humidity, bugs, and other issues to contend with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
View detailed profiles of: