Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 09:46 PM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,128 posts, read 7,547,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdw1084 View Post
When you take a trip to Atlanta, that will change.

When you take a trip to the DC/Bmore/NoVa area you'll see why he said that. About 8.5 million people, over 2 million of that is black, it's a goldmine out here! Quality and quantity all over the DMV ask them New York cats who are down here every week. ATL is sharp though, reminds me of DC, im headed there this week!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2009, 07:14 AM

3,092 posts, read 4,966,877 times
I've probably commented on this thread several times...but who cares. You can never have enough talk about fine black women.

My choices are Atlanta, Houston, and Dallas.

Columbia, South Carolina also deserves some mention per capita

Old 09-13-2010, 01:33 PM

6,509 posts, read 8,446,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy37 View Post
You have excluded New York City
The black population exceeds the 2million.
But only 12% of the total population though ...

Old 09-13-2010, 02:27 PM

52 posts, read 138,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth08 View Post
The black women in New York City fail in comparison to the ones in Atlanta and Houston. But the ones in Atlanta and Houston I heard tend to be "thick".

Now for some beautiful Latinas check out NYC & Miami.
Second that, beautiful latinas(redbone mix)the black women in NYC are average looking. They don't look better than Houston or Atlanta at best.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:47 PM

Location: Detroit's eastside, downtown Detroit in near future!
2,053 posts, read 4,391,825 times
Detroit produced two Miss Americas (i believe) does that count for something lol j/k

Old 09-13-2010, 03:19 PM

32,087 posts, read 34,676,186 times
Atlanta. Hands down. Even my GF says it makes no sense for an attractive woman in her late 20s/early 30s to live in Atlanta. It's like being a baseball player who complains about riding the bench and then demands a trade to the Yankees.

DC has well rounded women, but they are far from being the best-looking women. This is a great place if you want a "6" with a law degree. Atlanta, on the other hand, has tons of "8s" who work in HR...just looking fine for no good reason at all. It's just a smorgusborg down there.

Miami has some nice black women, but they have some really rough ones, too. Miami's a mixed bag, I think. You'll come across some attractive Caribbean women, but for every one of her, you'll meet three Trinas. Eh, hair weave's just not my thing. The best thing about DC, imho, is that weave is really frowned upon. I can't stand it.

Old 09-13-2010, 04:55 PM

2,593 posts, read 4,652,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Atlanta. Hands down. Even my GF says it makes no sense for an attractive woman in her late 20s/early 30s to live in Atlanta. It's like being a baseball player who complains about riding the bench and then demands a trade to the Yankees.

DC has well rounded women, but they are far from being the best-looking women. This is a great place if you want a "6" with a law degree. Atlanta, on the other hand, has tons of "8s" who work in HR...just looking fine for no good reason at all. It's just a smorgusborg down there.

Miami has some nice black women, but they have some really rough ones, too. Miami's a mixed bag, I think. You'll come across some attractive Caribbean women, but for every one of her, you'll meet three Trinas. Eh, hair weave's just not my thing. The best thing about DC, imho, is that weave is really frowned upon. I can't stand it.

Yes thank you especially after living in Baltimore do I appreciate the women working with their own hair...its an epidemic out there...mediocre girl with own hair>>>mediorce girl with horse/ chinese hair

Old 09-13-2010, 05:43 PM

871 posts, read 2,247,085 times
Quote:

the middle paragraph here is just nonsense. you are talking about populations in the millions, yet somehow the cities' women just are a certian way? it doesnt work like that. if you take 1 million people, of any city in the US, roughly the same amount will be good looking. there are no cities where the women are better/worse looking on a 1-10 scale, and where all the "8s" work a certain type of jobs and the "6's" work another. there is also no way to gauge average "well-roundedness" of women. it just doesnt work that way when you are talking about millions of people, it all just averages out when you have a sample size that large. not to mention, good looks means something different to every man.

basically, this just the case of the women you met, which were less than one percent of the population

Old 09-13-2010, 06:28 PM

3,092 posts, read 4,966,877 times
Quote:

I really, really, need to take a trip to Atlanta.

Old 09-13-2010, 07:05 PM

3,645 posts, read 8,307,616 times
And Atlanta has alot of gay guys so it works in your favor (for men). Dont sleep on North Carolina tho lol..

mas23
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City