Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2009, 03:50 PM

223 posts, read 829,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty777 View Post
I never said anything about being a tough guy, I said Im not a coward and not afraid of these mild American ghettos having lived in 3rd world country.

No Im not afraid to die. Im sure you have met plenty of KIDS as you sound like one yourself. Im a man, an adult whos been shot and stabbed and am still here living life VERY well.

My wifes family lives in Sedgwick Houses and I damn sure aint afraid of any area of the BX or anywhere else in America.

Carry on fronting and posturing Champ. Your very entertaining.

Got scares too!!! But you didn't put know work in the Hood!!!

Camden, NJ will make you think twice!!!!

Come on down to 1310 Browing St.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:53 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,946,158 times
I'm just sayin, there are hoods in FL, TX, and CALI, BECAUSE of there proximity to poorer countries have poverty stricken areas that'll give anywhere in the northeast a run for there money.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:54 PM

6 posts, read 4,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugger View Post
Got scares too!!! But you didn't put know work in the Hood!!!

Camden, NJ will make you think twice!!!!

Come on down to 1310 Browing St.

Save your cooning and ghetto buffoonery for someone who cares.

Posturing and seeking street cred on a messageboard is extremely counter to manhood.

You should wake up and be a man. Time stops for no one.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:01 PM

Default You ain't been to NY or NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
makes sense, I never knew any dudes from NYC to say "be easy". Could be wrong though

You ain't never been to the Northeast

We say:

be easy
stay low
one
Holla
Peace ( they say that everywhere)
alot of other stuff

For real man your street "young Michael Jackson" I hope you ain't claiming that maybe your a good dancer or something but not street!!!

I know you ain't been to the Northeast!!!!

Oh yeah I'm In Jersey

I don't know where your from, but I don't think its the south, everybody I met from the south, Knows how Jersey, NY , Philly gets down!!!!

Your not a southern wana be are you?, although I never met anybody like that.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:07 PM

Default Don't talk about the hood if you don't know

Quote:

Posturing and seeking street cred on a messageboard is extremely counter to manhood.

I was a man at alot younger age than you were!!!

Don't need to seek any street credit. Ask about me on Ramsen New Brunswick, Westend of Plainfield. all in Jersey. They will tell you about me I ain't got to say nothing.

Don't speak about something you don't know about?

Whats cooning mean? beacause if I am correct in what I am thinking of
I not black !!!!

You red checked pig!!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 04:09 PM

Default Were you from!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
^^I don't think that guy is from NYC.

I am in Jersey.

I don' think your from the Northeast

But i do wonder where?

na not really

Old 08-25-2009, 04:16 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,946,158 times
Quote:

LOL. You sound like Dr. Michael Eric Dyson, or Cornel West.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:31 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,961,845 times
Are you drunk??????????

Old 08-25-2009, 04:33 PM

Default I wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
Are you drunk??????????

I wish!!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 05:13 PM

Default Not true at all!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngMichaelJackson View Post
High grade Marijuana is much cheaper and more potent up north but that's about it. Anything that comes over that Mexican border- coke, heroine, meth, low grade marijuana is going to be cheaper the closer it is to it's orgin, it's just simple economics. But you live in Detroit, and the D has some very cheap prices for an up north city, but that is due more to groups like BMF, YBI and other organized groups in the D that have branched out and networked with other groups in other cities, and not the physical location of Detroit.

People from New York, New Jersey, and Philly have been taking drugs down south and making a killing selling it for higher prices for years this is nothing knew

Its not just simple economics just beacasue it closer to the source. This dose not determine all of the cost.

Its mostly about what the dealer payed for it thats going to determine what he's selling it for.

Also it depends on how many other drugs dealers are on your set clocking. How many dealers and what price they are selling the drugs for.

In the Northeast New York is a great example their are thousands of drug dealers alot of them on one set. So your price that your sligging your drugs at has to be pretty good for your customer, because if not and the quality is no good he's just going to the next dealer.

But if your moving weight you can't be standing on the corner, you got workers working for you. If your making $

They grow weed and make plenty of drugs in New York itself, plus it comes in from our ports like Newark in Jersey and the docks in Brooklyn and Manhattan, Philly ports to. The DEA and other local and national law enforcement agency are always checking ships with dogs and equipment in these ports. Since 911 these same law Enforcement Agency are now always looking for bomb making material, nuclear or biological weapons material to prevent a another terriost attack. But they find more drugs than anything. I should know I was a Doc Worker!!!!

If I am a shot caller why would I pay someone to bring drugs form Mexico ship it across the border to Texas and then to the Northeast like New York. Thats going to cost way to much. If anything I'm getten my drugs from the carribean Islands or south america like cloumbia my connects maybe could sail them into a Northeast port on a ship. Or maybe Forida i could see that its a straight ride to New York, their is a highway in Georgia where the police always pull over cars with New York and New Jersey licence plates because they think they are bringing drugs from the Northeast to Florida,my friend was pulled over and they asked to check his car, but why Texas?

Texas dosen't supply New York drugs if anything New York supplies you.

Some of you don't know what the hell your talking about.
Some of you do!!!!

There is no simple econcomics in selling drugs. Especially if your dealing with harden criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City