Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which city has better shopping?
White Plans, NY 22 30.14%
Chicago 51 69.86%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 03:09 PM

318 posts, read 320,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott5280 View Post
Boulder is nothing but poor,uneducated,redneck country folk..wi iuz just fixxin to make me some biskits and grits fur dinner..If ye say Trulio.com is accurate then I better cept the wooords of the high falooting Final Cut

In other words... IF YOU SAY SO..I'm done with your ignorance..time to jump on the bike,and hit some trails on the way to Whole Foods skippy..
Who cares about Boulder now? Show me the data that disputes what Trulia.com is showing. If you can't just admit a defeat. Take it like a man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2009, 03:21 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,812,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalcut View Post
Who cares about Boulder now? Show me the data that disputes what Trulia.com is showing. If you can't just admit a defeat. Take it like a man.

First of all I was part of Desert Task Force 10 in the Army third ID back from 86-90..I have lived all over the country and two years in Egypt, went to college in Santa Barbara,and I have had a few experiences in life... from working as night club bouncers,to selling upscale real estate in TWO msa's and another smaller exclusive region in Colorado..And as my former drill seargent said to me years ago I'm 42 years old,and I still don't take the B.ll..s...t..I have nothing to prove to anyone..trulia what ever..it's not about that anymore,,your simply a troll..and once again wasted my time..you are too stupid to understand the true complexiites with market conditons..I will simply leave this special parting gift once again..

Anyone who knows their own cities market...Realtors..or others

simply go to Trulia - Real Estate, Homes For Sale, Sold Properties, Real Estate Maps and see what you guys think..I am done with this troll..

Last edited by Scott5280; 08-14-2009 at 03:30 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 03:23 PM

2,563 posts, read 3,625,897 times
Quote:
dementor-- is there a real world that you live in or are you just a figment, a phantom made up in parts of five aliases? You've been beaten like a rented mule, not only in this thread, but nearly every one you dare comment on.

Now I think it's great that you try to debate-- I appreciate you stretching your wings and trying to learn what this big world is all about, but lets be real. You should be focusing on getting back-to-school supplies and summer studies, not wasting time on a message board. I also bet your neighbors don't appreciate you siphoning bandwidth off their wireless routers just so you can irritate some adults.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-14-2009 at 07:30 PM..

Old 08-14-2009, 03:31 PM

48 posts, read 38,845 times
When I scour the net for best shopping cities Chicago is always on the list and White Plains is no where to be found.

Old 08-14-2009, 03:38 PM

318 posts, read 320,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KareemEverlasting View Post
When I scour the net for best shopping cities Chicago is always on the list and White Plains is no where to be found.
That's why those lists are useless i.e there is no clearly defined methodology of determining "best shopping cities" while places like Manhasset LI with Americana Mall offer more shopping choices than most cities in the US.

Americana Manhasset

Old 08-14-2009, 03:58 PM

48 posts, read 38,845 times
Quote:
That's why those lists are useless i.e there is no clearly defined methodology of determining "best shopping cities" while places like Manhasset LI with Americana Mall offer more shopping choices than most cities in the US.

Americana Manhasset

One mall doenst make a good shopping city my friend.

If that were the case the city with the biggest mall would be on top of the list.

Old 08-14-2009, 05:02 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,123,712 times
Quote:

Americana Manhasset

Malls are for the burbs

Old 08-15-2009, 01:15 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,812,104 times
Why Aspen Prices Are Holding Up - Forbes.com

Last edited by Scott5280; 08-15-2009 at 01:34 PM..

Old 08-15-2009, 01:17 PM

3,260 posts, read 8,762,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
Because the Macy's is the World's largest store
No it is not!

Old 08-15-2009, 02:30 PM

1,107 posts, read 3,021,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladarron View Post
No it is not!
Well it was from 1924 until June 2009 when it was surpassed by Shinsengae Centumcity in South Korea.

http://community.guinnessworldrecord...1871/7691.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City