Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 10:26 AM

9,221 posts, read 15,952,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo2008 View Post
I guess what that means is since God put weed on this Earth he thinks it's OK for us to smoke it.
Damn....I am not really wanting to do a weed discussion, but this is completely false. People can drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes, but not weed? The "drug" that hasn't killed a single person before (unlike the first two)? Not to mention pharmaceutical companies would get kicked in the ass if it was legal. You think a cancer patient is going to continue to take a pill that stops their nausea, but gives them dirrahea, or take a pill that stops diarrhea, but gives them nausea? Or take a pill to get an appetite, but gives them headaches? When they can smoke a joint and get all of the benefits without the bad side effects? Not to mention pills are addicting and weed isn't. I knew a cancer patient (RIP), that would tell you all the same thing. If I really got into this, then my post would be waaaay to long, so I'm going to stop while I'm ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2010, 12:57 AM

1,179 posts, read 2,063,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface713 View Post
Damn....I am not really wanting to do a weed discussion, but this is completely false. People can drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes, but not weed? The "drug" that hasn't killed a single person before (unlike the first two)? Not to mention pharmaceutical companies would get kicked in the ass if it was legal. You think a cancer patient is going to continue to take a pill that stops their nausea, but gives them dirrahea, or take a pill that stops diarrhea, but gives them nausea? Or take a pill to get an appetite, but gives them headaches? When they can smoke a joint and get all of the benefits without the bad side effects? Not to mention pills are addicting and weed isn't. I knew a cancer patient (RIP), that would tell you all the same thing. If I really got into this, then my post would be waaaay to long, so I'm going to stop while I'm ahead.
I think you missed my point. I wasn't being sarcastic about God thinking it's OK for people to smoke weed. Your God and weed reference was a little amusing so I figured I would have some fun with it. I really don't think God cares if people smoke weed or not. Weed being illegal is just some rule men have made up over the years. People can smoke all the weed they want and that's fine with me. If God put it on this Earth then it must be fine.

Old 07-07-2023, 06:57 PM

277 posts, read 120,567 times
Default Houston is Preferrable over Dallas

The two TITANS of TEXAS!! Both Houston and Dallas have made a lot of progress over the last decade. These are the 2 fastest growing metro areas in the entire USA. That's a big deal if you consider the US to be one of the greatest countries in the world.

Last edited by Texas100; 07-07-2023 at 07:15 PM..

Old 07-07-2023, 10:30 PM

4,435 posts, read 6,301,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas100 View Post
The two TITANS of TEXAS!! Both Houston and Dallas have made a lot of progress over the last decade. These are the 2 fastest growing metro areas in the entire USA. That's a big deal if you consider the US to be one of the greatest countries in the world.
“Preferable” **eye roll**
Anyway… moving along.

Old 07-08-2023, 12:51 AM

830 posts, read 452,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by R1070 View Post
“Preferable” **eye roll**
Anyway… moving along.
My exact reaction
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City