Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2008, 06:43 PM

26 posts, read 52,794 times

Advertisements

Hi, I have a room available to rent in my home. Your own bathroom is right outside your room. Shared kitchen, I am a single mom- non-smoker, have one cat and 2 kids (7 and 12 girls). I would like to rent this room to a single woman (if you smoke, I expect you to do it outside), with or without a child, no pets please. The rent is $500 month, acess to community pool and playground, and if you help with light upkeep, then I will charge just $450. Safe environment, great neighborhood. Open to short rental stay (months- not per year). Please contact me with any questions.

Background check is a must.

-Sandy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 02:15 PM

1 posts, read 5,937 times
What exactly is included in the monthly rent?

Old 05-13-2009, 09:42 AM

1 posts, read 5,571 times
Please call me about this apartment. How near are you to downtown

Old 06-29-2009, 07:05 PM

1 posts, read 5,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivera8738 View Post
Hi, I have a room available to rent in my home. Your own bathroom is right outside your room. Shared kitchen, I am a single mom- non-smoker, have one cat and 2 kids (7 and 12 girls). I would like to rent this room to a single woman (if you smoke, I expect you to do it outside), with or without a child, no pets please. The rent is $500 month, acess to community pool and playground, and if you help with light upkeep, then I will charge just $450. Safe environment, great neighborhood. Open to short rental stay (months- not per year). Please contact me with any questions.

Background check is a must.

-Sandy
Hi Sonya,

I am looking for a room for rent. I work very close to concord city from 9 to 5pm and I am looking for something close by. Is the room still available. I may be staying for 6 months or so. I would like to buy a condo but in the mid time I am looking for a nice quite and comfortable place where to stay. Please let me know if is still available. My phone is 416.858.7139

Thank you

Lorena

Old 07-30-2010, 09:02 AM

1 posts, read 4,806 times
hi my name is Danielle I am a non smoker and a mom i have a 16 year old daughter and a 9 year old son. My son and i are looking for a room to rent for 6 months or so. I have no problem with helping with any kind of housework or cooking I love to cook. I am a full time student can afford the rent and would love to hear from you. I have been looking for awhile. It's hard being a Single mom and finding roomates you can trust. Please contact me via e-mail for more info or my number. thank you my email is [email]norris.danielle@rocketmail.com[/email]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads