Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2008, 11:05 PM

14 posts, read 66,588 times

Advertisements

I have to relocate to Phoenix (unfortunately) and I need to sell my house ASAP. I am asking $329,900, which I have looked on Utah Real Estate and for the square footage, there are few homes this cheap ($111 per square foot) It is 2952 SqFt, 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, almost a quarter acre lot, finished-walkout basement.

To try and get a buyer, I am willing to do the following:

Credit you 3% towards downpayment assistance (Using 97% FHA Loan) if you do not have down payment. This would help the first time buyer or someone looking to get into something bigger.

I will also include the washer & dryer, refrigerator, snow blower, lawn mower, and weed eater.

It is in a great neighborhood, all of my neighbors are wonderful and helpful. It is balanced LDS / Non-LDS so either of the two would feel comfortable here. If we did not have to move out of state, we would stay put...

The same model five doors down sold two years ago for $340K....So this is a great value. If you might be interested, go to the link below at zillow and I have included some pictures and it has all of the information you need including my contact information.

1802 Longbranch Dr, Draper, UT 84020 | Zillow Real Estate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 06:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,589 times
Default Home in temecula, ca

Someone placed a flyer regarding your home under our windshield wiper this morning at Church so piqued my curiosity. I am a retired Naval Officer currently working at Camp Pendleton but looking to get "closer to Zion". We have a home that meets the home description you provide but we have a mortgage. We purchased the home in 2005 at the peak of the market for $500K. Our plan was to live in it for only a couple of years, then go on a mission; however, the value of the home plummeted during that period of time and presently is worth ~$310K. We have a 10 year interest-only loan so are not quite to the 1/2 way point before our costs go up. In the meantime, I continue to work so that we can afford the mortgage ($1312 plus $85.00 community fee). Taxes are around $5000 a year (1% of the purchase price). We live on a quiet cul-de-sac on a hill with a great view off our back yard of the Palomar mountains. We are near South Hwy 79 with easy access to I-15. We love Temecula and wouldn't mind staying here indefinitely but are too far away from family, which become even more important when we retire. If our home is of interest, let us know we have photos of the home, in-door and out if you are interested further. The address is 32972 Novara Ct if you want to look up on Google-maps. E. Thorley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads