Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2007, 06:22 PM

1 posts, read 5,221 times

Advertisements

I would agree that any property on the outside of the treed part of Black Forest, you will encounter A LOT of wind, and in the winter; that means horrible snow drifts, sometimes trapping you in your home, and in the summer, it means a lot of blowing dust and debris. However, I live in Black Forest and have 4 parcels of land that I've developed and they vary from totally treed to partially treed, to mostly meadow and some trees. They are zoned for horses, excellent water rights, private road, and in an area that cannot be developed any further. The property sits pretty much right in the middle of Vollmer, going towards Hodgen north of Burgess Road. The lots I am selling are 7.5 acre lots, and one is 17.4 acres that has a home and outbuildings. It's absolutely beautiful in Black Forest, but if you're not in the trees, you will probably regret not having the trees to stop the wind. It makes a world of difference. If you are interested further in the parcels, please contact me via mtdavis_3@msn.com, or go to www.blackforestdevelopment.com and view pictures of the property.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Classified Ads