Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2013, 09:31 AM

13,380 posts, read 27,109,696 times

Advertisements

This development has started near me. I will furnish the name if you DM me. We have been totally shocked to see they have clear-cut the lot and are selling off the timber. The houses will be packed in at the maximum possible. The only trees will have to be planted later.

The builder has the legal right to do this, but my community has been upset because our privacy has been breached, and we can see through a very thin line of trees. The gated community becomes meaningless when outsiders can walk through an open field.

The only lesson I can draw is to watch out for what might happen to neighboring properties.
Attached Thumbnails
Developer Near Sneads Ferry-clearedlot1.jpg   Developer Near Sneads Ferry-clearedlot2.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina