Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 PM

11 posts, read 42,645 times

Advertisements

Hello, folks,

I moved to New Haven last summer for a new job and now would like to start looking at the local property. I was wondering if you could recommend a good agent specializing in condos. I am most interested in Wooster Square and East Rock areas.
Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2010, 02:25 PM

129 posts, read 413,016 times
Contact me directly as I dont think this forum wants us to promote ourselves but you can contact me,I think.

Old 04-10-2010, 04:17 PM

108 posts, read 270,569 times
Out of curiosity...how much would a condo run in those areas? Just an estimation would be good. I'm trying to get an idea of the prices out here.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:20 PM

2,102 posts, read 7,755,795 times
Usually, agents who are new to the forum make the same mistake. Once they are reminded of the rules, they tend to disappear...

Old 04-11-2010, 03:08 PM

34,918 posts, read 56,903,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSLColdwellBanker View Post
You can contact Coldwell Banker in Branford, CT and ask for Sheree. She is great to work with.
I have check and the poster is not recommending herself. Please refrain from accusing someone of something and just let me know if you think someone is advertising themselves.

PSLColdwellBanker - Please note that it is against the rules of this forum to advertise. I have modified your posts to remove any advertisements. If this continues I will issue an infraction. Thank you, JayCT, Moderator

Old 04-11-2010, 03:36 PM

8,777 posts, read 19,854,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
I have check and the poster is not recommending herself. Please refrain from accusing someone of something and just let me know if you think someone is advertising themselves.

PSLColdwellBanker - Please note that it is against the rules of this forum to advertise. I have modified your posts to remove any advertisements. If this continues I will issue an infraction. Thank you, JayCT, Moderator

I beg your pardon.
The e-mail that was listed was for a Sheree Dolan. Kindly go back and review that deleted post again.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:58 AM

8,155 posts, read 21,000,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratford, Ct. Resident View Post

I beg your pardon.
The e-mail that was listed was for a Sheree Dolan. Kindly go back and review that deleted post again.
Yea, with all due respect, the post made by PSLColdwellBanker did say "contact me" and had Sheree as the email addy.

No big deal, hopefully she will figure out the rules stick around and play nice.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 AM

34,918 posts, read 56,903,161 times
I deleted the post. JayCT, Moderator

Old 04-15-2010, 06:17 AM

3 posts, read 4,855 times
If you call Coldwell Banker Corporate in Ridgefield CT(who i do not work for) and ask for the relocation dept., you can ask them to refer you to an agent in one of their offices who is closest to the town you are looking in. They only refer out to top agents in the company so you know you will be getting someone with experience. I have moved a lot and that always works for me. Plus if you don't like the agent, they will get you someone else.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,385 times
Default This is Sheree Dolan

Good Evening, I happened upon this site just now and saw that my name is being tossed around here. I have never been to this site before and have never solicited clients here. I appreciate that someone enjoyed working with me, but I NEVER solicit clients on the internet. Thank you for your time and enjoy this site. Sincerely......The REAL Sheree Dolan from Coldwell Banker in Branford
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Connecticut