Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Fighting was uncalled for
Yep 49 94.23%
No, she had it coming 3 5.77%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 08:55 PM

240 posts, read 422,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Honestly, in my experience, black women are the most aggressive angry, physically violent people I have ever been around. I have had 3 of them physically threaten me over nonsense. I, 1) honked at one lady to pull ahead in the drive-through - she got OUT OF HER CAR and practically came through my car window, 2) got into a parking space that a lady clearly wanted (yes, I was there first....she tried to push her way in when the guy pulled out) - she cussed me out and threatened to BITE me , and 3) I admonished a lady for allowing a friend to join her in the checkout line ahead of several others (friend had a whole crap-ton of items). All of these women were black - and they ALL went freaking off the road. I have never had these experiences with women of other races.
I was at Target one day and a woman flipped out because a DVD she thought was on sale turned out not to be when the cashier rung her up. She started cussing the cashier out and throwing the DVDs while her son stood beside her and watched. I was at the asian bar at Wegmans when a woman became angry because she thought a guy cut in front of her which was ridiculous because the asian bar is set up like a buffet. You can't cut in line at a buffet. She went nuts on the guy and was told to leave the store. Witnessed another line cutting incident at a fast food restaurant. Woman became very threatening towards the alleged line cutter. The police were called. I should point out that none of these women were black! There are aggressive, angry, physically violent women in every race.

Last edited by cali2jersey; 11-07-2014 at 09:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2014, 09:49 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,833,702 times
As far as people mentioning race,i just have 1 thing to say..

Some white people think that they can just do and say anything to minorities.

Now as to the OP,the lady who physically attacked the other lady was wrong and should go to jail.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:11 PM

You really cannot discipline kids in public..
Otherwise,Child Protective services would get involved because someone might say you are abusing your kid.

Old 11-07-2014, 11:32 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,124,801 times
I think the mom attacking the woman shows clearly what this woman (mom) thinks is right and wrong. Those are the questionable morals and behaviors she is passing on to her kid. I wouldn't be surprised if the child was acting out inappropriately since he's being raised by a crazy mother with no morals and no understanding of civil behavior.

If I were the young woman, I would have kept my mouth shut. That way you don't chance an encounter with a criminal who comes to attack you for something you have said. Maybe it's because I live in NYC I would never dream of speaking to a mother with an unruly child. I have heard horrible mothers screaming obscenities at their children. I still do nothing. What can I do, call 911? I'm surely not going to say something, for fear of being attacked, at least verbally.

One time a 13 year old child who was alone on the street deliberately threw trash on the sidewalk or some bushes. I did confront him and he picked up the trash, but I realized afterwards that also was a risky move on my part. If he was an angry or violent kid, or had his angry violent buddies nearby, I would have been in big trouble. We were on a city sidewalk but not a busy one.

Old 11-08-2014, 12:26 AM

37,593 posts, read 45,966,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali2jersey View Post
I was at Target one day and a woman flipped out because a DVD she thought was on sale turned out not to be when the cashier rung her up. She started cussing the cashier out and throwing the DVDs while her son stood beside her and watched. I was at the asian bar at Wegmans when a woman became angry because she thought a guy cut in front of her which was ridiculous because the asian bar is set up like a buffet. You can't cut in line at a buffet. She went nuts on the guy and was told to leave the store. Witnessed another line cutting incident at a fast food restaurant. Woman became very threatening towards the alleged line cutter. The police were called. I should point out that none of these women were black! There are aggressive, angry, physically violent women in every race.
I am sure there are. But I've not had any experiences with them. I am speaking from my own personal experience, as I stated.

Old 11-08-2014, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
You really cannot discipline kids in public..
Otherwise,Child Protective services would get involved because someone might say you are abusing your kid.
You certainly can. I have. You can't BEAT them, but you can certainly discipline them.

Old 11-08-2014, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
As far as people mentioning race,i just have 1 thing to say..

Some white people think that they can just do and say anything to minorities.
Oh my, the reverse is usually more the case in my experience, I assure you!

Old 11-08-2014, 01:45 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Success3 View Post
Uh, where was the child during this beat down? I assume the attacker went to her car and waited for the victim to walk out. So, she left the child unattended in the car? I'm sure the child calmed right down after seeing his mommy punch somebody's lights out. You know, I can't stand it when some busy body has to inject themselves into another's parenting. However, it looks justified in this case.

Old 11-08-2014, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Oh my, the reverse is usually more the case in my experience, I assure you!
I do not discount your experiences.

Old 11-08-2014, 02:11 AM

Quote:
You certainly can. I have. You can't BEAT them, but you can certainly discipline them.
How?
Most 2 yr olds i know do not care that they are threatened with a time out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events