Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 07:40 PM

778 posts, read 823,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Trannies are definitely off in some way...none of my business...but its ludicrous to pretend like theyre mentally normal or stable..the only case of actual sex reassignment surgery i can see making any sense is in the event that a person is a hermaphrodite, or if a straight man has a small penis/micropenis...most hermaphrodites feel compelled to pick a side eventually, and the love life of a straight male with a micropenis is virtually over anyway, so becoming a woman isnt too far of a leap. But to pretend that people who are delusional about what they are, are mentally sound, just because there is a label for it is just another form of collective delusion based on the initial delusion of the tranny him/herself.
Well, thanks for helping to prove the need for my original post, anyway.

Also, "tranny" is an offensive term, and I'm requesting you not to use it here, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2014, 07:43 PM

2,601 posts, read 3,396,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cephalopede View Post

Also, "tranny" is an offensive term, and I'm requesting you not to use it here, please.
You have an agenda. This is an agenda to normalize sick twisted behavior as healthy. I don't think trans gender people are "bad people". I think they're sick in the head.

This is all part of the militant feminist agenda to make heterosexual men as predators and gays/trans gender as cool and normal.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:47 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,582,897 times
I will not celebrate this day. I am not celebrating people who are messed up.

What I would do instead is look at them like another person, and perhaps mourn the violence in general to a human being. the fact that he/she is TG, i do not celebrate nor mourn. but them as a person, thats different.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:47 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,140,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelizard860 View Post
That's not true at all. They could eventually find a woman even if they have a micropenis. And they could ejaculate, which is obviously lost when you hack if off. Stronger male sex drive with testosterone is off as well.
That wasnt the point of my post my point is that trannys are off in some way...a straight man with a micropenis expecting to find a woman who will like that is pretty unrealistic...thats more of this happy go lucky idealism and delusion people try to peddle nowdays just like this transgender stuff... people want you to believe that because they live in an alternate reality, that youre supposed to believe the world theyve reconstructed is real. But im not trying to get into a debate about mens sexual prospects..my point was that trannies generally are already mentally unsound in some way.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:

Im sorry i offended you. But everyone is offended by something nowdays...i cant go around censoring myself everytime i have a feeling, anymore than these transvestites can repress their feelings...so if something has offended you, im sorry, but i didnt post here to tiptoe around everyone's sensibilities. Feel free to say something equally offensive back to me, and ill just take it on the chin.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:57 PM

Quote:

This is all part of the militant feminist agenda to make heterosexual men as predators and gays/trans gender as cool and normal.
This..in a nutshell.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Please elaborate. There doesn't need to be a lot of research since we know almost nothing about brain biochemistry. The field of a psychology is mostly snake oil science. It makes huge assumptions on very little hard facts. It's based on outdated/ crap
Re: psychology: No. I'll grant you Freudian psychology is a crock and some fields are a little too "woo" for me, but that doesn't invalidate an entire field. That's like saying penicillin doesn't work because homeopathy exists.

But regarding biology/biochemistry:
Male-to-Female Transsexuals Have Female Neuron Numbers in a Limbic Nucleus
A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality
Sexual differentiation of the brain and behavior
White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study

That's just what I found on the first page of a Google Scholar search.

Quote:
We have not yet identified the genes that cause someone to be heterosexual or homosexual.
Well, we're certainly getting closer. http://www.the-scientist.com/?articl...he--Gay-Gene-/

Quote:
This is a mental illness. Calling it normal is absurd. It's twisted and sick in the head to want to mutilate yourself like that. And you're not changing your sex....You're just mutilating yourself. Check your DNA. That tells the Sex of someone. Men don't have ovaries simply because they cut off their junk. THey're simply a mutilated male.
Again, the DSM-V disagrees with you, as does pretty much every major health association who's taken a stance on the issue of the treatment of trans people.

Not every trans person wants or has surgery.

Not every trans person has a penis.

You have some very forceful and damning opinions on this and shockingly little actual information to back it up.

Old 11-20-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
This is all part of the militant feminist agenda to make heterosexual men as predators
I do hope you realize how ridiculous that is.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Im sorry i offended you. But everyone is offended by something nowdays...i cant go around censoring myself everytime i have a feeling, anymore than these transvestites can repress their feelings...so if something has offended you, im sorry, but i didnt post here to tiptoe around everyone's sensibilities. Feel free to say something equally offensive back to me, and ill just take it on the chin.
I won't do that, because I don't tend to go out of my way to offend people. In fact, I generally try to do the opposite in my day to day interactions.

I know some people use that word because they're not aware it's widely considered a slur. I'm assuming--feel free to correct me--that you aren't the kind of person who goes around saying the n-word to black people or calling men you think are gay the f-word. This is the same sort of thing.

Old 11-20-2014, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I won't do that, because I don't tend to go out of my way to offend people. In fact, I generally try to do the opposite in my day to day interactions.

I know some people use that word because they're not aware it's widely considered a slur. I'm assuming--feel free to correct me--that you aren't the kind of person who goes around saying the n-word to black people or calling men you think are gay the f-word. This is the same sort of thing.
Nah...im not gonna get into that comparative suffering routine, woe is me pissing match deal with you...you can make those comparisons and then predictably demonize me for not falling in line with your political correctness/censorship (nothing wrong with being politically correct, but im not doing it tonight...i will speak freely and candidly about that which i believe) if you want, but thats on you...i just dont play that game. By the way, i wasnt trying to come across rude here, but im not going to be goaded into self censorship/eventually not expressing my opinion at all for fear of offending someone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events