Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 08:39 PM

240 posts, read 252,105 times

Advertisements

Two women brawl in a Texas Walmart. One is a customer, the other a tax employee. The customer is charged with assault and banned from the store forever. The employee is still employed. Who besides me thinks something is wrong with that?

VIDEO: Tax Worker Fights With Woman In Walmart! | EpicTimes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2015, 09:03 PM

25,559 posts, read 17,263,106 times
I actually thought the head butt was a good idea. Someone silly enough to get that close is asking for it. Too bad there was no blood.

"Banned for life".........How they gonna enforce a deal like that?

Old 02-13-2015, 09:10 PM

240 posts, read 252,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I actually thought the head butt was a good idea. Someone silly enough to get that close is asking for it. Too bad there was no blood.

"Banned for life".........How they gonna enforce a deal like that?
I read that two front teeth were loosened by the head butt. If the "Yo mama" strutter was working for me, she'd be fired in a heartbeat for acting like a savage in my place of business. You never, NEVER get in a customer' s face and call their mama a *****.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:10 PM

1,156 posts, read 1,967,516 times
While I agree with the customer being banned for the violence, I also think the employee should have been fired for her actions as well because she should have walked away instead of continuing the verbal fight which led to the physical fight.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:16 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
The skinny chick started the fight so she should be charged. The other woman was defending herself. I don't know about you but if someone headbutted me I'd go off on them big time.

Old 02-13-2015, 09:59 PM

3,398 posts, read 6,079,333 times
So who was the guy filming? He had the nerve to say to someone, "hold this" while he went to "break up" the fight after it was already broken up. It was sad to see people walk by either that they didn't care or they didn't have the situational awareness that something was going on.

And I hate to say this but if you take your taxes to Wal Mart to be done, did you really expect something good to come out of it? I mean, at best, I'd think an audit from the IRS would be at hand.

I know it's not every Wal Mart but stuff like this doesn't seem to be rare at Wal Mart so I stay away unless it's grocery shopping at 6:30am.

Old 02-14-2015, 02:22 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,827,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severs
While I agree with the customer being banned for the violence, I also think the employee should have been fired for her actions as well because she should have walked away instead of continuing the verbal fight which led to the physical fight.
Ya it doesnt seem fair does it?????

I have a feeling the customer was slightly aggressive and the employee just blew up about it.. (Took it too far)

Old 02-14-2015, 05:40 AM

28 posts, read 60,873 times
I'm white and it's plainly obvious the skinny little white crackhead ho was at fault because she thrust the headbutt into the black H&R Block employee. Hopefully, this meth skank can spend some quality time in the pokey to recognize the error of her ways.

I won't delve into race-baiting on this video, but I'm awfully proud that black lady stood up for herself and her proud Negro race and beat the snot outta that lily white meth skank. Anybody who head-butts me in the mouth is gonna get a nice beatdown just like that, and I will publicly embarrass you by posting it on YouTube.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:01 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,397,746 times
Two thoughts:

1. Since the altercation occurred in Texas, each is lucky the other did not take out a handgun out and blow the other away, and

2. This is Walmart! The grand Mecca for the hoi polloi! Sure... their conduct would be frowned upon in polite society, but it's just another day at Walmart. Next time, the aforementioned "methhead" should really do her taxes on-line or send them in.

Old 02-14-2015, 06:19 AM

8,775 posts, read 11,903,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks5692 View Post
Two women brawl in a Texas Walmart. One is a customer, the other a tax employee. The customer is charged with assault and banned from the store forever. The employee is still employed. Who besides me thinks something is wrong with that?

VIDEO: Tax Worker Fights With Woman In Walmart! | EpicTimes
That tax prep employee is not a Walmart employee and would have been fired on the spot for participating in such a thing if she was. It's not up to Walmart whether or not she is fired but up to the company she works for. Every year Hewitt-Jackson sets up a cubical for folks to get their taxes done and we've never had any problems. Another isolated incident that makes everyone shake their heads and say, "Well, it's Walmart" which really has nothing to do with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events