Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 06:21 AM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I think those like him and Chaz Bono are mental cases, and it disgusts me how our government tries to screw up normal society[especially our school age children by trying to say these f****s are "normal"!

I'd rather the whole circus act of filthy language Kardashians would just disappear.Is that what American men have come to lust after~ filthy-talking women,with nothing at all interesting to say.... as long as they are half-dressed while they spew their filth?
I sure don't know one single woman who watches them!

Guess America gets the news it deserves,THANKS GUYS!
Me, I prefer the BBC.
What, you think there's no sensationalist media in Britain? Bwahahaha. They are the poster children for trashy news outlets and overbearing, out of control paparazzi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2015, 06:22 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
My understanding is that he has not yet decided whether to have the gender reassignment surgery surgery.

I believe he stated he is still a heterosexual and remains sexually attracted to women.
Well there's a one way street.

So he gets to be a sort/of woman but hetro women are not attracted to that and gay women are not either and if he isn't bi, then that leaves out men. The pool is pretty small there.

Jenner's male body made him an Olympic champion, brought him wealth and fame. Sometimes you should just be grateful.

Old 04-28-2015, 06:30 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Well there's a one way street.

So he gets to be a sort/of woman but hetro women are not attracted to that and gay women are not either and if he isn't bi, then that leaves out men. The pool is pretty small there.

Jenner's male body made him an Olympic champion, brought him wealth and fame. Sometimes you should just be grateful.
So he should be grateful, but not happy?

Old 04-28-2015, 06:35 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
What, you think there's no sensationalist media in Britain? Bwahahaha. They are the poster children for trashy news outlets and overbearing, out of control paparazzi.

Nope, they don't seem even 1/2 as bad as America's government controlled media.

Don't know of any HO'S over there having their own TV show and getting rich,just for being trash-mouth HO'S,either,do you?

Old 04-28-2015, 06:42 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,548,321 times
I don't know why, and I couldn't care less. I didn't watch the interview; strangely enough, I figure someone's gender is their own business and really has nothing to do with me. There are so many other things going on in the world that are much more important!

Old 04-28-2015, 06:42 AM

2,202 posts, read 2,303,125 times
He also did asting as a cop on CHiPs!

Old 04-28-2015, 06:43 AM

12,385 posts, read 8,146,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafood Junky View Post
He also did asting as a cop on CHiPs!
And a couple of years later the show's CHP had their first female motorcycle officers.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:06 AM

13,414 posts, read 9,948,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Nope, they don't seem even 1/2 as bad as America's government controlled media.

Don't know of any HO'S over there having their own TV show and getting rich,just for being trash-mouth HO'S,either,do you?
Then you don't know much, do you?

Katie & Peter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Several reality tv shows have been imports from Britain.

Also, the BBC is actually literally run by the government. Geez. You're about as educated about this subject as you are about transgendered people.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:14 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,140,507 times
Isnt the stat something like 70-80% of post-op trannies still hate themselves afterwards?...lol...what a loser this freak show is.

Old 04-28-2015, 07:21 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
Isnt the stat something like 70-80% of post-op trannies still hate themselves afterwards?...lol...what a loser this freak show is.

Maybe they hate themselves due to the ignorance of those who do not understand their plight.

Insults being lobbed against what other's can't comprehend or refuse to comprehend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events