Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 09:03 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotcall View Post

Clearly all races do this. The third pic is a great example.
No, clearly they don't, and clearly you are an apologist. Do you even believe the junk you're posting??

A woman showing her breasts is hardly an equivalent to cop killing savages on the streets of Baltimore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 09:03 PM

45 posts, read 43,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginmqi View Post
https://imgur.com/a/ReITb

These are telling photos that needs to be shared:

And may I present the most ironic image of all......

View rest here: https://imgur.com/a/ReITb
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
Well, Jeffrey Dahmer's victims probably didn't envision it either.

Those pics right there. That's where the stereotypes come from. You might be the only person in the world who sees a white guy and thinks Jeffery Dahmer. But for a lot of people when they see a black guy, they think of images like these. I'll say it again... if you want to put the stereotypes to bed you have to change they way you act. The people in these pics are acting like animals. I don't care what the colors of your skin is. These people are fanning the flames of racism. They're only making the problem worse.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
If the first thing that comes to mind is the N word and not fearing for the safety of a lot of innocent residents in Baltimore, then it clearly shows you have a dark and cold heart.

There are normal residents out there fearing for their lives at the moment and my heart goes out to them.
And a Mayor that told the police to stand down and give the protesters "space to destroy".

It's all on video.

Baltimore Mayor: City ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy, Space to Do That’ (Video) | Ed Driscoll

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Exactly.
I don't think so. It's a race issue only insofar as a disproportionate majority of the thugs are black. The anti-thug crowd isn't really saying anything particularly about it being a race issue. Maybe there's a subset of racists in the anti-thug collective but they're a small minority. It's obviously not a racial issue. Look at the mayor. She's black. Lots of black people are anti-thug too. So, yeah, not really a racial issue. Likewise, you have a lot of people who are against police brutality that aren't out there rioting like animals. They probably represent the largest group for which this is a racial issue but they're not really focused on the rioting thugs when they're talking about that. Unfortunately, there's a lot of cross-contamination with racists and rioters and the racists and anti-thugs. It's just an arena for the racists on either side to breed hate and stir the pot.

2,248 posts, read 2,349,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjasse View Post
Good to know grandpa Don still has the n word on his mind. Must have extended curfew at the KKK nursing home tonight.
Hey, at the very least he's upfront about it. Better than some posters who use subliminal remarks and then when you call them out that accuse you of pulling the R Card out of your UNO stack. A certain "Feline Friend" comes to mind just typing that, LOL.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:05 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Baltimore is a predominantly black city. Of course whites riot too. Watch what happens when certain city's hockey teams either win or lose a Stankey Cup. Animals in the streets over turning cars, looting, starting fires. Anyone who riots and loots is an animal in my book, I don't care what color they are.
I don't know of any white people whatsoever who live in W. Baltimore in the area near that CVS. That is one of the very worst parts of town. The very worst parts of Balto. are probably literally over 90% black, Baltimore is a pretty segregated city.

I've been following this all day since it started and have seen literally zero white rioters. It's sad for the black community because it does reinforce prejudice. I am glad that some church leaders had a prayer walk around the area to try to show an alternative response, although it didn't seem to have that much impact overall.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:05 PM

581 posts, read 664,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Freddie also had a pretty long rap sheet, I'm not saying he deserved to die however if he lived a law abiding life chances are he wouldn't have have been taken into custody.
So, that's the excuse. Typical. And you wonder why people are rioting?...

Yeah, having a rap sheet justifies murder. I see. I am SO proud to be an American!

Old 04-27-2015, 09:06 PM

518 posts, read 764,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
Freddie also had a pretty long rap sheet, I'm not saying he deserved to die however if he lived a law abiding life chances are he wouldn't have have been taken into custody.

Obviously the dude didn't deserve to die and the police should've did better to not let him get injured like that that led to his death....

but again you have a point also in what led to his criminal behaviors?

Part of it is in himself.

But then again, it's also the poverty that many blacks face and as kids he may not have had a stable home, or a good father./mother to look up to and got involved with crime.

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertlover View Post
Yep. Where is the sympathy for this on this thread, I wonder. Makes me wonder how some on this thread would react if it were their white kid was murdered so inhumanely and like an "animal".
You're simply lying. More "hands up don't shoot" nonsense to cover up the real problems in the black underclass.

There is already an investigation. There's no "murder", you just made that up. The rioters are having fun, laughing, texting and taking selfies as they loot and fight.

If I had a kid who was a criminal thug fighting with police, and he died while in police custody, I would be devastated, but I would not be burning down my neighborhood.

2,248 posts, read 2,349,201 times
So Yakfish, did this incident breed racism for grandpa too? Is somebody that old going to suddenly become racist over recent incidents like this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events