Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 10:21 PM

468 posts, read 583,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Ted Cruz is a jackass. He hurts the image of the GOP. He's like a huge pimple on a person's forehead that won't go away even after a dermatologist administers a cortisone injection.

He just likes to hear himself talk. His ego is astonishing.

Biden is a barnacle on Americas A##.....just saying. Bidens ego rivals that of Billary and Cruz.
No fan of Cruz either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 03:43 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,805,387 times
Cruz lacked tact and empathy by slamming Biden that soon after his son passed. How hard would it have been to pass on all Biden comments for a few days?? I am conservative and do not agree with Biden's politics but I have a lot of sympathy for him considering the tragedy he has dealt with in his life.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:19 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times
if pres-- ooops the prez disrespected the Chinese leaders wife OH OH OOOPS = WW4-

Old 06-05-2015, 06:46 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
He apologized on Facebook. Really?

And he trotted out the sorry saying " our prayers...." Blah blah

You know in the big Ten Commandments where it says not to take the Lords name in vain? I don't think it was referring to someone saying goddammit after they stub their toe. I think it was directed at situations like this, the Duggars, and all those rich evangelical preachers with a tv ministry and cashing granny's social security donation while they build another mansion.

( spits on ground )

Typical Republican!!!!

Old 06-05-2015, 08:52 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,093,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Yeah they do. She is $h1t-all stupid. Just because an idiot may be marginally smarter than another idiot doesn't make them not an idiot.
LOL, thanks for my morning laugh.

Old 06-05-2015, 09:32 AM

1,835 posts, read 3,266,727 times
Everyone here bashing Cruz is blinded by hate. Cruz is by far (as in no other candidate even comes close) the smartest candidate to run for office in Years. In addition to actually being smart, he refuses to tow the party line and stands on actual principals. Its truly a rarity in this country that a politician does not care whether or not he is politically popular. Ted Cruz does what is right for America and his constituents. The tract the idiot liberals are on is destroying this country. Handouts and class envy are the only thing the democrat party is good at. Blame someone else for everything, and then take what they have and redistribute.

The liberal elite are petrified of Cruz b/c he is smart and principled....He gets more negative media attention from the media b/c the media is petrified of an actually qualified candidate turning back years of gains on with respect to the far left liberal agenda.

Old 06-05-2015, 09:59 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron1022 View Post
That disgusting traitor whose policies have sabotaged the American middle-class and made the poor poorer! that Biden? The one whose policies have killed million civilians around the world that he never shed a tear for as he was sipping champagne at parties paid for by the taxpayer, that Biden?

THE FATHERS SINS WILL BE PAID BY THE SONS. Biden should have read the good book before he polluted the world with his sins. Karma is a beyouch. Too bad the whole dynasty is still here.
So God smote Beau with brain cancer because he doesn't approve of Joe?

Is that your stance on it?

Old 06-05-2015, 12:05 PM

4,577 posts, read 5,665,859 times
To say that "I didn't know (Biden) was going through that right now" denotes an astonishing degree of cluelessness for someone who is supposedly so plugged into the D.C. scene. Even if you aren't a Democrat, you've heard about the Biden's loss of a son who was in the prime of his life and doing great things with his life. That, alone, would be enough to make me wonder about Cruz' discernment and what is going on in the world around him.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:18 PM

1,835 posts, read 3,266,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblackga View Post
To say that "I didn't know (Biden) was going through that right now" denotes an astonishing degree of cluelessness for someone who is supposedly so plugged into the D.C. scene. Even if you aren't a Democrat, you've heard about the Biden's loss of a son who was in the prime of his life and doing great things with his life. That, alone, would be enough to make me wonder about Cruz' discernment and what is going on in the world around him.
I disagree...Not being plugged into the drama of Washington is exactly what we need right now. We need a person who is going to do what needs to be done regardless of how popular it is politically. Caring about what other Washington insiders think of you is a negative in my book.

Now, his handlers and his staff should have let him know what was going on so he could have avoided the drama altogether, but I do not place that blame on him...that is something that he is paying other people to keep up with for him.

Besides, while it may seem Cruel to crack a joke about the vice president while he is grieving - its not really that big of a deal...he did not crack a joke about his son. It was poorly timed, but so what. NOTHING is ever off limits to democrats, ever....Its a double standard.

Finally, a poorly timed joke, does not make one a bad candidate for president. Cruz has the best credentials, morals, education, background, of all of the candidates....compared to the candidates the democrats are running he is so vastly superior its not even funny.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:32 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post
I disagree...Not being plugged into the drama of Washington is exactly what we need right now.
The passing of Beau Biden is hardly "drama" ... anyone with any basic awareness of current events (particularly events involving current major political figures) knows about his passing.

But clearly you're in love with the man and he can do no wrong in your eyes, so I'm sure this is a wasted post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events