Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 03:11 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The cause of the disturbance apparently is someone advertising and charging for a pool party at a pool they didn't own. I don't know about you but if I'm paying for the maintenance and upkeep of a pool I shouldn't have to deal with giant crowd of a kids that don't belong there. That's the idea of having a private pool...
True, they have a right to be upset over the party. However, when cops arrive running around screaming like lunatics it doesn't help the situation.

Kids ran away.. ok, so what, its not like there were shots fired dead people on the ground.

When cops keep their cool, kids usually keep their cool as well.

That cop must be new or just finished an all nighter playing Call of Duty.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:14 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
When i crashed a pool that I was not supposed to be in and the cops showed up I just ran off... whats wrong with these people? Stick around and argue with cops is not the most intelligent thing to do.
When they ran the little cop tried to give chase like they stole the pool water...

The problem iMO is this cop was rounding kids up for some odd reason. Most of the kids had on bathing suits, they werent breaking windows or rioting.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:15 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,770,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
The most gun owners are in the rural areas.
Exactly, and those people are largely law abiding gun owners, just like the majority of gun owners in Texas. The places you have to worry about guns are Seattle and Houston, those bastions of liberalism that ban guns and have shootouts in the CD or Rainier Valley by criminals who have no business being anywhere near a gun. Even Southcenter is turning into a war zone. Meanwhile the law abiding gun owners in Seattle have their civil rights violated and are victims of the leftist's unconstitutional gun control policies.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:15 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland View Post
No, the disturbance was the fight that broke out because an older lady did not like the...uh...look of the teens that were in "her" neighborhood pool.
So let me get this straight, someone that has nothing to do with the private pool advertises and charges to get into to the pool. A bunch of kids show up and someone who actually has an interest in the pool has caused the problem?

Any idea how insane that sounds? If the kids had not been on private property to begin with there is no issue.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:16 PM

7,811 posts, read 6,389,279 times
Quote:
So let me get this straight, someone that has nothing to do with the private pool advertises and charges to get into to the pool. A bunch of kids show up and someone who actually has an interest in the pool has caused the problem?

Any idea how insane that sounds? If the kids had not been on private property to begin with there is no issue.
Pretty much normal for guilt-ridden white liberals.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:18 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,039,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Kids ran away.. ok, so what, its not like there were shots fired dead people on the ground.
It's hard to make any judgement because there is little information as to what transpired you only have one point of view with a very short video. It's not what you are seeing that is always important but what you haven't seen.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 25 days ago)

27,640 posts, read 16,125,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
When they ran the little cop tried to give chase like they stole the pool water...

The problem iMO is this cop was rounding kids up for some odd reason. Most of the kids had on bathing suits, they werent breaking windows or rioting.
Making them disperse would seem to have been a whole lot more sane... but then again I dont know exactly what the call was or any of that

Old 06-07-2015, 03:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
LOL...looks like the cops went a little insane.

Just close the pool and everyone will leave on their own. No need to try and argue with a gaggle of teenagers.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:24 PM

12 posts, read 10,449 times
Quote:

Tell me what was going on that was causing such a disturbance. Loud music? Vandalism? How over capacity was the pool area? What were these kids doing that was causing so must unrest by one person, that eventually led to an overall larger disturbance, that brought in more calls. Seems to me that we have a fool who sparked this entire thing, unless you have more information you'd like to share.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:25 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Right leaning sites: Urban youth crash suburban community pool
Left leaning sites: Brutal arrests by Police at teen pool party

One incident yet we have two very opposite stories.

From what I read 9 police units responded so that's about 18 or so cops.
Only 1 got suspended for going overboard on the roundup of the kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events