Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2015, 02:59 PM

3,197 posts, read 2,852,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
It was a variation of running the zig zag maneuver in case anyone opened fire.
If I didn't know any better based on how he was reacting alone I would have guessed he was in Iraq. It seriously looked like he was in his own little action movie the first 10 seconds.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:01 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
It was a variation of running the zig zag maneuver in case anyone opened fire.
Serpentine!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_w-QCWpS0

Old 06-07-2015, 03:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Like usual the video doesn't tell the story, I don't see what caused the mess in the first place from the video so I will just hold judgment.
Someone in the Dallas area has become a entrepreneur ..charging $5 admission to various community pools calling out "party" and spreading it on social media.

There was another one scheduled for today in Plano but it got cancelled.

There's twitter links about it in posts above.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:05 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland View Post
It's already out. There are pictures of the original fight on twitter. An older white lady did not like all the Black kids showing up at the pool (some lived in the community, others had guest passes, some didn't). It is the reason why she is the only one being charged with anything (besides possibly the cop). She has an assault case now.

Funny how the cop rounds up some Black kids, takes a deep breath, and starts looking aroind to grab some more. Meanwhile, the groups of white kids stand and watch.

And people wonder why folks run from the cops. Because of crazy, raging cops like thay one.
The cop is suspended... he probably won't get fired but he should.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:06 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland View Post
...who were not even the cause of the disturbance.
The cause of the disturbance apparently is someone advertising and charging for a pool party at a pool they didn't own. I don't know about you but if I'm paying for the maintenance and upkeep of a pool I shouldn't have to deal with giant crowd of a kids that don't belong there. That's the idea of having a private pool...

Old 06-07-2015, 03:07 PM

2,686 posts, read 1,770,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Texas is ridiculous. But they love guns so much there that I'm counting on Darwin to work it out.
Quote:
I don't know. I live in beautiful Seattle and we're doing just fine, thank you.
Washington is a pro-gun state. I don't count on any problems in the law-abiding gun owner parts of the state. Is Darwin going to do his work in liberal and anti-gun Seattle? Shootout on Broadway? 23rd and Jackson?

http://www.capitolhillseattle.com/20...kson-shooting/

Old 06-07-2015, 03:07 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Quote:
Texas is ridiculous. But they love guns so much there that I'm counting on Darwin to work it out.
Except you notice in gun loving Texas they didn't shoot anyone, good thing this didn't happen in some liberal paradise or it would have been a blood bath.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
When i crashed a pool that I was not supposed to be in and the cops showed up I just ran off... whats wrong with these people? Stick around and argue with cops is not the most intelligent thing to do.

Old 06-07-2015, 03:10 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.C. Ogilvy View Post
Washington is a pro-gun state. Is Darwin going to do his work there too?
Washington no where near worships guns the way Texas does. The most gun owners are in the rural areas. We certainly don't pack the school campuses with guns the way Texas wants to.

How Many Texans Own Guns? A Whole Freakin' Lot, Poll Shows | Houston Press

Old 06-07-2015, 03:10 PM

12 posts, read 10,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
The cop is suspended... he probably won't get fired but he should.
With pay right? Otherwise known as vacation,

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The cause of the disturbance apparently is someone advertising and charging for a pool party at a pool they didn't own. I don't know about you but if I'm paying for the maintenance and upkeep of a pool I shouldn't have to deal with giant crowd of a kids that don't belong there. That's the idea of having a private pool...
No, the disturbance was the fight that broke out because an older lady did not like the...uh...look of the teens that were in "her" neighborhood pool. There is a reason why none of the teens have charges against them, but she does. Besides, many of the kids lived there or at guest passes for the pool. Of course some didn't, but they didn't cause the disturbance...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events