Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 09:54 PM

17,604 posts, read 17,642,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac1 View Post
Back to the issue at hand.

I totally agree with you, wack job loser that could not deal with life's disappointments, so he decided to take innocent people away from their friends and families, pathetic.
This is what upsets me most. I suffer from PTSD, Aspergers, and clinical depression. At my worst I never thought about doing something like this. I thought about suicide all the time since puberty but never something like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2015, 09:59 PM

755 posts, read 675,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalbound12 View Post
"He wuz a gud boy, 'bout to turn his life 'round and go to college and cure cancuh. He dindunuffin wrong! White people be all raycis 'n sheeit."- The rallying cry if this shooter was black.

"THE KKK! RACISM! WHITES ARE EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!"-What will happen now since the shooter was white.

Awww! so cute. This guy wants a hug too.

Old 07-23-2015, 09:59 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,444,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalbound12 View Post
"He wuz a gud boy, 'bout to turn his life 'round and go to college and cure cancuh. He dindunuffin wrong! White people be all raycis 'n sheeit."- The rallying cry if this shooter was black.

"THE KKK! RACISM! WHITES ARE EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!"-What will happen now since the shooter was white.
You have it so backwards. If he was black, people would be screaming "thug" and finding a way to bring up Chicago.

No one is going to mention the KKK, we're just gonna have a round table about how mental illness drove him to do it, and how bullying and being lonely contributed. There will be no accountability, just excuses for the "lone, white man."

Also its obvious youre mocking blacks with your quote. You wanna talk about racism, but here you are showing your true colors.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:01 PM

42,839 posts, read 26,247,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
You have it so backwards. If he was black, people would be screaming "thug" and finding a way to bring up Chicago.

No one is going to mention the KKK, we're just gonna have a round table about how mental illness drove him to do it, and how bullying and being lonely contributed. There will be no accountability, just excuses for the "lone, white man."

Also its obvious youre mocking blacks with your with your quote. You wanna talk about racism, but here you are showing your true colors.
^THIS

Old 07-23-2015, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
This is what upsets me most. I suffer from PTSD, Aspergers, and clinical depression. At my worst I never thought about doing something like this. I thought about suicide all the time since puberty but never something like this.

My heart and prayers go out to you. Stay strong and keep using those coping skills. Stay busy and focus on the positives.

Mental illness is nothing to laugh at, sorry if I came off as insensitive to people with mental illness.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:10 PM

Quote:

Also its obvious youre mocking blacks with your quote. You wanna talk about racism, but here you are showing your true colors.
Well said and spot on

We need more people like you to run people like that poster back into his cave. If people like that were condemned and not accepted in our society, it would end that type of nonsense. But instead too many people praise idiotic spewed venom like his, when they should shame him out of existence.

You made me happy with that post; with that I am out, because I don't want someone else displaying their racists views and burying your fine post in hate.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:10 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,585,453 times
58 is too old to shoot up a theater in an idiot thrill kill. I wonder what else was going on here.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:13 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,596,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
I'm in Lafayette, my home town. Go to either KLFY | KLFY News 10 or KATC.com | Continuous News Coverage | Acadiana-Lafayette - Home for local coverage. Latest, one of those wounded quickly pulled the fire alarm which shut down the movies, turned on the lights, and got people started evacuating.
I heard about that on CNN. Good thinking on their part. It's best we all find out where the exits and fire alarms are located when we go and see a movie...before the movie starts. I do that anyway with the exits but never thought about fire alarms.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,977,863 times
Quote:

Also its obvious youre mocking blacks with your quote.You wanna talk about racism, but here you are showing your true colors.
I wonder what media coverage people who think like you watch and consume? It can't be the MSM that openly sympathized with, and rooted for, the thugs who burned Ferguson and Baltimore down. You'll recall they were painted as sympathetic figures, "peaceful protestors" if you will.

Meanwhile, The Washington (Com)Post choose to paint a terrorist who took the lives of 5 service members as an almost sympathetic victim:
Quote:
The portrait emerging of Abdulazeez isn’t one of a committed Muslim or vengeful jihadist, but rather an aimless young man who came from a troubled home and struggled to hold down a job after college, said friends and law enforcement officials.
He never dated, the friend said.
In a statement, his family said Abdulazeez’s mental illness had contributed to the crime. “For many years, our son suffered from depression. It grieves us beyond belief to know that his pain found its expression in this heinous act of violence,” the statement said.
Abdulazeez had been in and out of treatment for his depression and frequently stopped taking his medication, despite his parents’ pleas for him to continue, said a person close to the family.
Abdulazeez smoked pot occasionally and then would feel guilty for violating his faith and beat himself up for it, said the close friend who has known Abdulazeez for 15 years and was recently questioned by the FBI. The friend, also a Muslim, spoke to The Washington Post on the condition of anonymity because he is concerned for his family’s privacy.
The friend said Abdulazeez was especially ashamed of his DUI arrest, which led to his mugshot being posted online and in Just Busted, a newspaper sold at local gas stations.
“He was pretty upset about it,” said the friend, who spoke with Abdulazeez almost daily in the weeks and days leading up to the shooting. “It was kind of degrading to him.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...9ec_story.html
They clearly didn't want to use the "T" word in regards to him. They had no reservations labeling another recent mass shooter a terrorist though:

Roof's shooting was used to condemn all Southern history and heritage and has been used as an impetus to desecrate Confederate memorials and even a grave (Nathan Bedford Forrest in Memphis).

Similarly anytime a black person shot by a white office, even if it was a clean use of force, it sparks national outrage, 1000s of hours of white guilt shaming by The Cathedral, somber faced journalists begging for a "national conversation about race and why whites are so racist and evil," and of course riots and looting which will be covered up by the media and excused away. Meanwhile, if a white person is killed by a black officer we hear....nothing.

This shooting, while tragic, will be exploited ruthlessly by The Cathedral to advance the SJW agenda. Expect further calls for gun control and more shaming of white people. More articles like this are to follow:
Why Most Mass Murderers Are Privileged White Men
Our real problem is white rage - Salon.com

Old 07-23-2015, 10:15 PM

4,280 posts, read 6,083,596 times
Quote:

Not for a guy his age. When a person in his young twenties or early teens goes on a rampage mental illness is a logical conclusion. When a middle aged guy does, it's something else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events