Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 11:59 AM

1,021 posts, read 1,880,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
This is terrible. If he had a business, I'd write a bad Yelp review.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
This is faux outrage. A minute ago, you didn't know who the victims were!
I don't know you, but I think we could be friends. Awesome responses dude
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2015, 12:09 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post

Yet people who sell / use pot gets stuck in Prison. And you wonder why Prisons are filled with certain groups of people.....

Old 08-07-2015, 10:26 AM

774 posts, read 744,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Sorry... you molest a kid, you deserve one in the temple! The end!
You're not seriously suggesting that a 15 year old who touches another child be put down. If you are, then YOU need to be put down.

Old 08-07-2015, 10:29 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,983,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
You're not seriously suggesting that a 15 year old who touches another child be put down. If you are, then YOU need to be put down.

Don't be obtuse! You know what the hell I meant! I'm talking about your Jerry Sandusky types for Christ sakes! On the other hand if a 15 year old was molesting say a 5 year old.... then yeah I may have a serious problem. Unless of course you find that to be acceptable?

Old 08-07-2015, 12:28 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,363,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
What the flipping freak? This guy murdered two children and later was convicted for fondling another child and is walking free? Why has our criminal justice system (at least in this instance) gone so soft? This guy should've been put down like the rabid raccoon that he is.
Not disagreeing with you at all, but your example is a huge insult to raccoons (sick or not).

Old 08-07-2015, 12:38 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
I do not understand this. We have guys in some states ( even liberal California) doing life for a helluva lot less than this. This guy needs to have an "accident" while cleaning "his" gun real soon.

Old 08-07-2015, 01:04 PM

774 posts, read 744,548 times
Quote:
Don't be obtuse! You know what the hell I meant! I'm talking about your Jerry Sandusky types for Christ sakes! On the other hand if a 15 year old was molesting say a 5 year old.... then yeah I may have a serious problem. Unless of course you find that to be acceptable?
I wasn't being obtuse. You clearly replied to a post regarding Josh Duggar who was 15 at the time he molested his victims.

Of course I don't find it acceptable for anyone of any age to molest anyone. I would never find it acceptable to put a bullet in a 15 year old's head. Ever for anything.

Old 08-07-2015, 01:56 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
You mean the 15 year-olds that have a 3-4% of reoffending if they get intervention? You want to put a bullet through their heads?

Old 08-07-2015, 02:40 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,983,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspistol View Post
I wasn't being obtuse. You clearly replied to a post regarding Josh Duggar who was 15 at the time he molested his victims.

Of course I don't find it acceptable for anyone of any age to molest anyone. I would never find it acceptable to put a bullet in a 15 year old's head. Ever for anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
You mean the 15 year-olds that have a 3-4% of reoffending if they get intervention? You want to put a bullet through their heads?

I wasn't talking about a 15 year old!

Old 08-07-2015, 02:54 PM

304 posts, read 343,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawa1992 View Post
He should have never been released from prison after killing two kids in the 1960s. I hate the death penalty, but these murderers and child molesters need to be locked away for LIFE. And life should mean life, no good behavior releases, no parole, no "supervised release" 30 years down the road. If you're a monster, you should go to prison. Maximum security. Bread and water. For the rest of your natural life.
This is the problem with the anti-death penalty people. The hard facts are life does not always mean life. Prison overcrowding, and ACLU dictates early release. It also dictates reclassifying inmates to a prison to a lesser security level than they belong to. Which, when they go to any type of parole hearing (even though they are not parole eligible) they can show that they can survive in an environment less secure than they were slated for.

There is no bread and water for them, they get better meals than kids in schools. Also, taking the death penalty off the table makes them more dangerous. What if they kill a staff member? They are already doing life!! But it's not an issue, sexual assault and child molesters typically have shorter sentences, 3-5 years. Look it up.

They aren't ever cured, this is why they must register with law enforcement. It's also why the public is notified when they are released to an area. The punishment for this crime isn't even close to justice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events