Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2015, 09:58 AM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Let me try to understand what many of you in this thread are asserting.

The media is in cahoots with our president to let the Muslims/terrorists take over this country?
What the Hell do you think the idea will accomplish when 200,000 peaceful refugees are brought into the US?

What about the young terrorists that are already here. Ariving and overstaying Visas or sneakingaccross the unsecured boarder

But, this thread is about one a$$wipe with a knife on a college campus that has Islamic leanings and the press drops the story in a few days. If he would have been a white guy with multiple guns (or only one gun) it would still be front page news! And, obuma would be speachifying about guns in America.

So, AquaDulce, I ask you; do you think
Quote:
the media is in cahoots with our president to let the Muslims/terrorists take over this country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2015, 10:03 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
What the Hell do you think the idea will accomplish when 200,000 peaceful refugees are brought into the US?

What about the young terrorists that are already here. Ariving and overstaying Visas or sneakingaccross the unsecured boarder

But, this thread is about one a$$wipe with a knife on a college campus that has Islamic leanings and the press drops the story in a few days. If he would have been a white guy with multiple guns (or only one gun) it would still be front page news! And, obuma would be speachifying about guns in America.

So, AquaDulce, I ask you; do you think
I already stated that I don't think the media is in cahoots with our president to let the Muslims/terrorists take over this country. (see post #56)

Do you?

Old 11-08-2015, 11:35 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Is this a true statistic? I don't mean to sound negative or like I'm doubting you but if so that is shocking.
Yes , it is true. This is how it works. Sweden IMPORTS immigrants from countries that have "0" human rights policies in place to protect women.

The sub-human immigrants immigrate to sweden and do not care about any laws that sweden has regarding women.

They rape the women, if they get caught. The spend 1-3 years in jail max. Then get released to rape again

Teenage Muslim Migrants Let Off With Wrist Slap For Violent Gang Rape

Sweden: Rape Capital of the West

Old 11-08-2015, 11:48 AM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Yes , it is true. This is how it works. Sweden IMPORTS immigrants from countries that have "0" human rights policies in place to protect women.

The sub-human immigrants immigrate to sweden and do not care about any laws that sweden has regarding women.

They rape the women, if they get caught. The spend 1-3 years in jail max. Then get released to rape again

The Swedish rape rate was 3X that of other nearby countries in 1996.

The Swedish rape conviction rate is not higher than that of other nearby countries.

Old 11-08-2015, 12:24 PM

887 posts, read 1,215,545 times
Does not fit the liberal agenda so it's buried. Been seeing that movie for years.

Old 11-08-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post

My research in post #42 explains the alarming statistics. But most people don't dig any further once they find information to support their anti-immigrant notions.

Old 11-08-2015, 01:29 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
I think it's better that they aren't. All evidence is pointing to the more infamous we make these people, the bigger martyrs they become and the more copycats come out to follow in their footsteps. I don't know why any of you guys think it's better to plaster the guy's face all over the newspapers and have his manifesto read to us as if it's relevant rather than the ramblings of a psycho?

Some stations are trying to limit even how often or of at all they say mass killers names anymore, for this reason.

But of course those who so predictably seek out a reason to blame everything on liberals won't see that. Sure, put the guy on the cover of Time, that'll help.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:34 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,990,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
The Swedish rape rate was 3X that of other nearby countries in 1996.

The Swedish rape conviction rate is not higher than that of other nearby countries.
But America is the crazy violent country.

I did not know any of this about Sweden. This is shocking, especially the conviction rate. Not okay. Blanket statement, but it seems to me European countries are much less strict than we are when sentencing. It boggles my mind sometimes.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:37 PM

17,581 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I already stated that I don't think the media is in cahoots with our president to let the Muslims/terrorists take over this country. (see post #56)

Do you?
Read my post as YES Obuma (or lib dems) AND the media are in cahoots

Last edited by mike1003; 11-08-2015 at 05:49 PM..

Old 11-08-2015, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Read my post as YES Obuma AND the media are in cahoots
. . . to let Muslims take over out country and impose Sharia law? Or to let terrorists take over and kill us all? Or both?

Sorry just want to be clear.

Also, seems to me that some media outlets lean right, others lean left, in varying degrees. I try to get information from all sides.

Last edited by AguaDulce; 11-08-2015 at 05:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events