Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 03:37 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,094,775 times

Advertisements

They probably cannot afford the taxes on the freebies they have received.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 04:02 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,903 times
My fear is that if the lawsuit is dismissed and all of this is thrown out of court and they don't see a dime, they will turn to ISIS for help. Qatar is full of these terrorists willing to help them out. Deep down inside, I am sure they agree with ISIS and support ISIS's agenda.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:05 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,485,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
My fear is that if the lawsuit is dismissed and all of this is thrown out of court and they don't see a dime, they will turn to ISIS for help. Qatar is full of these terrorists willing to help them out. Deep down inside, I am sure they agree with ISIS and support ISIS's agenda.
ISIS may get one attack on the US but they are in no way a threat to the US other than maybe a few copycats.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:06 PM

1,175 posts, read 1,285,249 times
If he gets the money, lets keep track of it as a lot of muslims channel money through so called holy mosques to fight unholy wars.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery123 View Post
If he gets the money, lets keep track of it as a lot of muslims channel money through so called holy mosques to fight unholy wars.
Yes. If he does get the $15M, it could very well all go to fund something via a "holy mosque".

Old 11-23-2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
ISIS may get one attack on the US but they are in no way a threat to the US other than maybe a few copycats.
Right. But it could be a threat to western civilization as a whole. They might be compelled to attack an American embassy in some country or another attack somewhere around the world so that "America pays", etc. These people are ruthless and insane. All they want is war to spread their ideology. It's called "the religion of peace" because they believe that peace will be achieved when the entire world turns to Islam. Until then, they will kill non-believers and infidels.
When will the west stop turning its head the other way? We need to stop being so PC. We aren't dealing with rational people here. We are dealing with ruthless warlords who have 0 regard for any type of life.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:28 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,338,324 times
What a lovely world this has become. So many other folks I can think of everyday that give so much of themselves and have nothing, they give to so many charities, work for free at the goodwill, yet they have no invitation to the white house, nor do they care, that is not why they do the good acts. To tell you the truth, we must not dwell on negative things like this, it will drive you mad. Just be the best person you can be and remember you reap what you sow. (or so they say) I do wonder sometimes though when I read pathetic stories like this.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:49 PM

10,196 posts, read 9,879,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
Omg talk about a leap of the imagination.

Old 11-23-2015, 05:02 PM

1,973 posts, read 2,272,272 times
Remember The Judge could toss just as easily and he accepts it..
As for the number of childish rude comments/posts made by ignorant people?????

Old 11-23-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFlyingBird View Post
Omg talk about a leap of the imagination.
Right. They must be nice people who are grateful for the opportunities that the US has provided, which is why they set up this hoax, fled to Qatar, and now want to extort $15M out of Irving, TX.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events